+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications "under processing" for more than 15 months and not finalized

ranabibi33

Mar 14, 2019
We have been waiting for almost 21 months now. Last time we heard from ircc was more than a year ago. We got 2 ghost updates recently (Oct 17 and 19) but haven’t heard anything yet. I hope it’s good news though.

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone!!!!!!!

I thought this moment would never become true! But yesterday I finally received the golden email!

It`s been a while! 791 days! 26months

AOR 5 SEPT 2018

FSW-Outland!

keep in mind: NEVER give up you!
FINALLY!!! Awesome news!

Reactions: Archavin89

HannaBanana

Feb 26, 2020
Hello everyone!!!!!!!

I thought this moment would never become true! But yesterday I finally received the golden email!

AOR 5 SEPT 2018

FSW-Outland!

Congratulations!!!! Happy guy!!
could you please share moredetails? was you on SS (since when if yes)? have you got any updates during waiting time? was your medical check valid when you got you PPR? was have you done anything to speed up the process? I am waiting since Aug 2018 with no positive news(

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam Sh

HannaBanana

Feb 26, 2020
Hi,
Did you get more news after that email. I am curious.
Please let us know.
Good luck to everyone waiting!!!
Hey, no, no any news, no updates, no ghost updates, no any requests, our medical has expired in march this year so still waiting for 27 months ((((

do you have any news? what is your status?

Newbie02

Mar 17, 2019
Hello everyone!!!!!!!

AOR 5 SEPT 2018

FSW-Outland!

Congratulations to you!!!!!!! Such a great news!!!!

Reactions: Archavin89

Newbie02

Mar 17, 2019
Hey, no, no any news, no updates, no ghost updates, no any requests, our medical has expired in march this year so still waiting for 27 months ((((

do you have any news? what is your status?
Hi,
I was asked last week, to re-do my daughter medical which we did back in Oct 2018. We did and sent the eMedical form right away 3 days later they updated my profile with her medical. Now we hope to receive the golden email.
I am in my month 27 now.