+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications "under processing" for more than 15 months and not finalized

Newbie02

Mar 17, 2019
Hello, I am in the same situation as well. We added our newborn a year ago and now my and the newborn medical exams are expired but there is no request for additional medical exam or any requests or updates. We are only waiting. When I call to IRCC I am said that everything looks good and I should only wait. We are on security screening since May 2019 and it seems like never ending story. And with COVID-19 situation official news tell the immigration process will take even longer than usual but I cannot understand how it may be more longer than current one.
Please inform if you have any updates.
We are living pretty much the same situation. Let's keep hoping for the best regardless of the covid19. And please let's update each other.
My very best to you and your family!

Newbie02

Mar 17, 2019
Hi all

I ordered my notes and I realized that I am in Rcmp screening,
Someone is under this review???
Hi,
I am applying from outside Canada. So what I understood was that we are not allow to ask for notes and even call IRCC. So I am just waiting.
I wish I could help.

Reactions: Archavin89

HannaBanana

Feb 26, 2020
Yes my wife and I ....
And since? We are on SS since May 2019.
Can you remind when was you AOR and newborn adding?
Bearing in mind all this situation with Covid-19 I cannot even think how much time it will take. Our second medicine was expired on March 25, 2020 and I haven"t received any requests. Last time when our medicine was expired I received the request in a month before. And now it seems that nobody cares = nobody is working on my profile. was thinking about ordering the notes but not sure it will give me some new information. Moreover, I have never had any ghosts updates on my profile during the process

Last edited:

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
And since? We are on SS since May 2019.
Can you remind when was you AOR and newborn adding?
Bearing in mind all this situation with Covid-19 I cannot even think how much time it will take. Our second medicine was expired on March 25, 2020 and I haven"t received any requests. Last time when our medicine was expired I received the request in a month before. And now it seems that nobody cares = nobody is working on my profile. was thinking about ordering the notes but not sure it will give me some new information. Moreover, I have never had any ghosts updates on my profile during the process
let's keep fighting, don't be discouraged, the PR will arrive at the right time.....

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
AOR 5 Sept 2018

Received a PFL on Feb 2020 for POF.

Answered in March and so far no response! Medical expired since Aug 2019!

I found out my application has moved from Ottawa to Mexico City Visa Office 2 weeks ago. Is that may mean something cuz it was 3 weeks after I sent the PFL response?

Anyway, so depressive this journey and to get it even more challenged we have to face this COVID-19 issue.

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
AOR 5 Sept 2018

Received a PFL on Feb 2020 for POF.

Answered in March and so far no response! Medical expired since Aug 2019!

I found out my application has moved from Ottawa to Mexico City Visa Office 2 weeks ago. Is that may mean something cuz it was 3 weeks after I sent the PFL response?

Anyway, so depressive this journey and to get it even more challenged we have to face this COVID-19 issue.
What is this thing Bro?
( PFL ) ???
(POF) ???

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi someone can help me to understand this.......

I have my GCMS Notea .....

Item Police Certificate:

Results from (Country) federal police were recived and have been recorded against client> Documents > ID supporting documents in GCMS. For aplicants with adverse records, please note that a copy of the PC will be uploaded as an attachment in GCMS.

Then in the notas......

FOSS: NAI Requested documents rec'd and reviewed. PC ALL required Police Certificate on file and no A36/38 concerns evident. Criminality and Medical passed.

We send schedule A and CV since October,
I don't know what can happen. I've never had any problems in my country......

Last edited:

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Just got this response from the VO. The only positive point is that I'm not forgotten :D what do you think guys?

Madam, Sir,
This refers to your recent communication.
Please note that your application for permanent residence is currently being processed at our office. Some of our internal procedures, mandatory for all and not exemptable, are still ongoing and are not yet completed.
Please be assured that we strive to process requests as quickly as possible while maintaining quality service. We also wish to draw your attention to the fact that the processing of each application is done according to its own specificities and complexities. This may result in exceeding our average processing times which are given as an indication.
We will contact you as soon as possible. In the meantime, we thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
Best regards.
Did you get your PR?