Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Don't lose your hope guys.... just hang on. I know it's really hard. As some of you already know that I waited 25 months to get my PPR. One more thing you can do... order GCMS periodically and look for any flag. If you see anything then you can email VO with explanation + additional proof of documents. That's how I got out from stuck.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
After 15.5 months of waiting since AOR (June 28, 2016) and 12.5 months in security screening I finally received golden email today.
CSIS finished screening in just one day, rest of ss was with CBSA. No movement, no changes no additional docs request, only silence for 15.5 months. My medicals were extended by CIC, and today email came. Good luck people, hope noone will ever experience this torture.

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
Don't lose your hope guys.... just hang on. I know it's really hard. As some of you already know that I waited 25 months to get my PPR. One more thing you can do... order GCMS periodically and look for any flag. If you see anything then you can email VO with explanation + additional proof of documents. That's how I got out from stuck.
Hi Iceage, is security status visible on the GSMS? mine was blank. I just close 24 months of wait and nothing at the horizon. I know that I'm stuck because of travels I've made to high risk countries which was for work. I'm thinking of contacting an immigration lawyer and go to the court.. it will cost me some money but at least I will close this nightmare. what do you think guys?

Reactions: Shamrock16

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hi guys, I am in my 15 month now. And I cannot imagine some of us ( like Sirine) have crossed two years and still waiting...This is too much for us and I haven't seen my little child for half a year already due to my implied status and pending application. I strongly agree what Sirine said that we should go to court to seek some help to expedite our applications. Good luck to everybody here.

Shiva1234

Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys, I am in my 15 month now. And I cannot imagine some of us ( like Sirine) have crossed two years and still waiting...This is too much for us and I haven't seen my little child for half a year already due to my implied status and pending application. I strongly agree what Sirine said that we should go to court to seek some help to expedite our applications. Good luck to everybody here.
I am in my 18th month since aor. I applied from within canada (economic class paper based)
I was not having legal status while i applied for pr. Because my post graduation work permit expired on april 4 2016. So when i called cic they said that one doesnt need a legal status for applying pr. So I applied under PNP Ontario without job offer.
application received on 6th may 2016 at sidney nova scotia.
AOR on 6th july 2016.
Medicals done on 4th nov 2016.
Left canada on nov 28th 2016 and came to india and changed my address with cic in december 2016.
Medicals received and got the status "passed" in january 2017.
Still waiting.
Hoping to get ppr soon!.

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
I am in my 18th month since aor. I applied from within canada (economic class paper based)
I was not having legal status while i applied for pr. Because my post graduation work permit expired on april 4 2016. So when i called cic they said that one doesnt need a legal status for applying pr. So I applied under PNP Ontario without job offer.
application received on 6th may 2016 at sidney nova scotia.
AOR on 6th july 2016.
Medicals done on 4th nov 2016.
Left canada on nov 28th 2016 and came to india and changed my address with cic in december 2016.
Medicals received and got the status "passed" in january 2017.
Still waiting.
Hoping to get ppr soon!.
Have you ordered GCMS notes? What is the main concern of the officer? Security or other matters?

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Hi Iceage, is security status visible on the GSMS? mine was blank. I just close 24 months of wait and nothing at the horizon. I know that I'm stuck because of travels I've made to high risk countries which was for work. I'm thinking of contacting an immigration lawyer and go to the court.. it will cost me some money but at least I will close this nightmare. what do you think guys?
Hi Sirine, sorry to hear about your delay. The security status was visible but saying not started since the beginning. There was no update in GCMS until I got PPR. I think reaching out to lawyer and going to court might help. You can also try to go to local parliament member. They can help you to get more info about your application. I would do that if I were in Canada but I was outside. Try to send email couple times to your VO and keep Ottowa or local PM as CC. Hope you'll get your PPR soon.

Shiva1234

Oct 23, 2017
Have you ordered GCMS notes? What is the main concern of the officer? Security or other matters?
No, I haven't ordered GCMS notes!. concerns of the officers.......It is not clear. confusing. I messaged them thru their web form twice. but one thing is each case is unique. so takes different times for processing.Their answers are not satisfying. I am in my own country. so background and security wont be taken so much time i guess. I really dont know what is going on with my application. only god knows.
but there are so many outside canada waiting for ppr after medicals for more than 22 months. recently i read some where that the older applications are not finalized yet. so will take longer for those applications behind them. and in another page it was given that from aug 2015 till march 2016 the applications applied for pr under pnp were 46700 so its gona take 20 months of processing times. i dont know which one to believe.

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
Hi Sirine, sorry to hear about your delay. The security status was visible but saying not started since the beginning. There was no update in GCMS until I got PPR. I think reaching out to lawyer and going to court might help. You can also try to go to local parliament member. They can help you to get more info about your application. I would do that if I were in Canada but I was outside. Try to send email couple times to your VO and keep Ottowa or local PM as CC. Hope you'll get your PPR soon.
Hi Iceage, I'm outland as well so PM option is not for me :/

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
Just got this response from the VO. The only positive point is that I'm not forgotten :D what do you think guys?

Madam, Sir,
This refers to your recent communication.
Please note that your application for permanent residence is currently being processed at our office. Some of our internal procedures, mandatory for all and not exemptable, are still ongoing and are not yet completed.
Please be assured that we strive to process requests as quickly as possible while maintaining quality service. We also wish to draw your attention to the fact that the processing of each application is done according to its own specificities and complexities. This may result in exceeding our average processing times which are given as an indication.
We will contact you as soon as possible. In the meantime, we thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
Best regards.

Miadreamtoronto

May 6, 2017
I honestly dont wish anyone such bad luck
About to complete 25 MONTHS of waiting for ppr applied in nov 2015!
I have sent Cse to cic aswell their generic reply that your case is "undergoing additional verifications and is out of defined time limits" is just so unfair people have received pprs in 3 months 9 months 15 months 21 months and we r still waiting becz of some unknown procedures that exclusively apply to us for past 25 months. So hard to believe just seems like they dnt care.