+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications "under processing" for more than 15 months and not finalized

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
I saw PPR is showering today in the old PNP stream who applied during April~June 2016. Any good news here? Looks like officers in EE stream are still working slowly.

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Dear friends, I am entering my 18th months for PR now. And I just got my BOWP approved last month (it also took me 8 months to get a approval), but no news for PR yet so far.
Have you guys got any positive sign recently? I haven't heard from you guys for long. I hope all of you doing good and have some good news!

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Dear friends, I am entering my 18th months for PR now. And I just got my BOWP approved last month (it also took me 8 months to get a approval), but no news for PR yet so far.
Have you guys got any positive sign recently? I haven't heard from you guys for long. I hope all of you doing good and have some good news!
I am joining the group soon, sunshinejan got PPR, I would like to ask you and everyone else here to please put the timeline in your signatures, We need an easy way to stay updated on your cases...
Given that most ss finishes in one year, I will most definetly cross 15 months...

Reactions: sunshinejan

Hayfayehya

Feb 7, 2018
Lebanon
Hi. Ihave been waiting forn13 months now. I applied in march 2017. My medicals expired and I am wawaiti for them to request a new one. I think the reason of delay is that I am applying from Lebanon and they need to recheck the police record because they do not truat the authorities here.

Shiva1234

Oct 23, 2017
Hi. Ihave been waiting forn13 months now. I applied in march 2017. My medicals expired and I am wawaiti for them to request a new one. I think the reason of delay is that I am applying from Lebanon and they need to recheck the police record because they do not truat the authorities here.
they may ask for new medicals.... every application is a "unique case" for immigration officers. time frame changes for each application. my medicals got expired and they asked for a new medicals.

Reactions: kaurkaur

Hayfayehya

Feb 7, 2018
Lebanon
they may ask for new medicals.... every application is a "unique case" for immigration officers. time frame changes for each application. my medicals got expired and they asked for a new medicals.
That's good to hear. Best of luck. I hope that they won't be too long. I want to land in summer so that the kids will enjoy the good weather.

Reactions: Shiva1234

Hayfayehya

Feb 7, 2018
Lebanon
I got a request to redo medicals after completing 2 years in Jan 2018. Now I am in the process.
Wow 2 years of waiting and then a requesr to redo the medicals. ThatTh a good sign though. Good luck. Keep us updated. Why do u think it is taking them too long? I am applying from Lebanon and my husband works in police security. I think that's why they need to double check our background. Ibeen 14 months

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Wow 2 years of waiting and then a requesr to redo the medicals. ThatTh a good sign though. Good luck. Keep us updated. Why do u think it is taking them too long? I am applying from Lebanon and my husband works in police security. I think that's why they need to double check our background. Ibeen 14 months
I hate to tell you but I am single and been waiting since march 2017 (from Lebanon) and I don't work security nor traveled anywhere. They just don't like us.

Reactions: mamgain

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
I honestly dont wish anyone such bad luck
About to complete 25 MONTHS of waiting for ppr applied in nov 2015!
I have sent Cse to cic aswell their generic reply that your case is "undergoing additional verifications and is out of defined time limits" is just so unfair people have received pprs in 3 months 9 months 15 months 21 months and we r still waiting becz of some unknown procedures that exclusively apply to us for past 25 months. So hard to believe just seems like they dnt care.
Hi Miadreamtoronto, how's going with your application? I didn't see any posts from you after your 25 months. Just wondering did they give you pass after a long waiting?

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Received PPR yesterday around 4:20 pm
AOR: 12 January 2017, IP2 July 18, 2017. CSIS finished October 26, 2017. Visa office Ottawa
BC PNP-Inland
:)

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Just received my gcms from cic.

I see a new SS activity added somewhere between Feb and mid April. So now I have four SS activities.

What could an additional SS activity mean? Anyone has experience with this.

kaur10

Apr 10, 2016
Hello there i am new to this thread but keen observer
Well my timeline is
Aor march 2017
Pnp outland express entry
Medical were passed in june but now again changed back to “you dont need medicals .....”
Background check changed to ip2 since feb 2018
No ppr till date
Visa office NEW DELHI
Ordered gcms notes in april but till date no reply

Any suggestions seniors