+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications "under processing" for more than 15 months and not finalized

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
Hi there, my children's medical has expired weeks ago and has turned to not needed at this time but yesterday it looks like they extended it as it's passed again. does that means anything? I don't think they extend medicals systematically... BTW Sam, I have also joined the 21+ months Club :)

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hi there, my children's medical has expired weeks ago and has turned to not needed at this time but yesterday it looks like they extended it as it's passed again. does that means anything? I don't think they extend medicals systematically... BTW Sam, I have also joined the 21+ months Club :)
Hi sirine. May be its a good sign you are very close to PR. let see forward. Best of luck.

Miadreamtoronto

May 6, 2017
21 months + 1 week
No movement watsoever
Last year in august they sent remedical request.
As per my gcms notes security screening began after july 4 , 2016. Amazing hard to understand y its taking 13 months (and no sign of ending) to do r security chk only travelled to one country no government association or military history really mind boggling!

Well lots of luck to all of usfr a speedy ppr!

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
oh My ! i dont want to think about it but this thing bother every time. Please God help us to pass this painfull step. it will be 2 years on 16 september.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
IMPORTANT...!!!!

Dear friends,

For all of you who are still waiting because of (Security Screening), we are looking into filing a class action writ of mandamus against IRCC in order to push them to process the security screening of applications within a reasonable time frame, and we will have a much better chance of success if we do it together.

One of the most prominent members of this forum, Legalfalcon, has promised to help us in this process and perhaps, find a lawyer to do it for us pro bono (for free). But first, he has to gauge and see if there is enough interest to pursue this. For this reason, he has created a Google doc and has asked us (those who are past the 6-month period and are under SS) to fill it out. The link to the form is:

https://goo.gl/forms/ChD5cDhsGRJPZlCP2

Please only fill it out if you are under security screening and if you want to be a part of this.

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
What stage are you guys stuck at? all about security? Anybody like me still stuck at the first stage-"eligibility review"? I'm almost finishing my 13 months, will be in your 15-months group soon.

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
Nothing at all!
They send the "additional verifications are required" email at every cse. 23 months almost complete.
I think we should react
Nothing at all!
They send the "additional verifications are required" email at every cse. 23 months almost complete.
Do you have any plan or you will just wait. because it seems we are forgotten and they prefered to put our files aside and not take any decision till it's cancelled by us!

Miadreamtoronto

May 6, 2017
I think we should react

Do you have any plan or you will just wait. because it seems we are forgotten and they prefered to put our files aside and not take any decision till it's cancelled by us!
To be honest i dont know what to do besides waiting.
I cant afford a lawyer etc

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
Hi guys!

How many of you are still waiting for their PPR?

My AOR is January 2016 which means it has been about 21 months since AOR.

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
Hi guys!

This is the most updated version of the tracker I have created. Mainly it focuses on applications that took very long to process or are under process for a very long time.