Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
IP March 2015, PPR Sep 2015
Madagascar123 said:
My wife has an interview scheduled for next week . Any idea on what to expect during the interview?
A recent applicant posted this.

Sounds like they pretty much went through the spousal questionnaire and reviewed everything. From when we first met, how we communicate, details of the wedding, my family do we talk about them and what are their names and what does he know about them how old are they, etc, my job, our age difference what we have in common what we do together, why was the wedding so fast, how often do I visit him, what are our plans, the birthdays of myself and the baby, and of course what will you do if your application is denied.

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Madagascar123 said:
My wife has an interview scheduled for next week . Any idea on what to expect during the interview?
Here is a link. Hope it helps :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-processed-in-pretoria-t53328.435.html

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Please make sure that you review all the forms you submitted with them , most of the questions will be around the information you provided , but it should be ok , the spousal visa is the most easiest one and reason why they call it < Simplifies Application process>

Acecube said:

Sounds like they pretty much went through the spousal questionnaire and reviewed everything. From when we first met, how we communicate, details of the wedding, my family do we talk about them and what are their names and what does he know about them how old are they, etc, my job, our age difference what we have in common what we do together, why was the wedding so fast, how often do I visit him, what are our plans, the birthdays of myself and the baby, and of course what will you do if your application is denied.
They are actually busy , I have asked the MP to call them and find out what is going on , they said they are currently on the last stage , doing a background check and they will contact me soon .

quote author=Acecube link=topic=53328.msg4141986#msg4141986 date=1426741579]

[/quote]

O ravel

Feb 4, 2015
MADAGASCAR
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/10/2014
Doc's Request.
14/12/2014
AOR Received.
05/02/2015
File Transfer...
17/03/2015
Interview........
decision made 15/08/2015
Passport Req..
27/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
13/08/2015
LANDED..........
october
Hi all,

My application's been sent to Mississauga on 20th march. I didn't do an upfront medical examination because the Designated medical at the time told me that I have to receive instruction from CIC first. I'm wondering who is supposed to send me that instruction : the VO or Mississauga (even I think that Mississauga takes care of the sponsorship file only, not the PR ).
/
And I want to know how long after the SA are you supposed to receive the AOR 2?
Thank you so much. :)

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
O ravel said:
Hi all,

My application's been sent to Mississauga on 20th march. I didn't do an upfront medical examination because the Designated medical at the time told me that I have to receive instruction from CIC first. I'm wondering who is supposed to send me that instruction : the VO or Mississauga (even I think that Mississauga takes care of the sponsorship file only, not the PR ).
/
And I want to know how long after the SA are you supposed to receive the AOR 2?
Thank you so much. :)
We normally do upfront medical for spousal sponsorship so as not to delay our application.

I received AOR 2 after 1 week after receiving SA.

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Madagascar123 said:
Hi Madagascar.

How did the interview go?

Any update anyone out there.

O ravel

Feb 4, 2015
MADAGASCAR
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/10/2014
Doc's Request.
14/12/2014
AOR Received.
05/02/2015
File Transfer...
17/03/2015
Interview........
decision made 15/08/2015
Passport Req..
27/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
13/08/2015
LANDED..........
october
Acecube said:
We normally do upfront medical for spousal sponsorship so as not to delay our application.

I received AOR 2 after 1 week after receiving SA.
Thank you Acecube... Am still waiting for it almost 2 weeks...

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Hi Madagascar ,

How did the interview go ? Please keep us update.

Thanks ,

Madagascar123 said:

Madagascar123

Jan 12, 2015
My wife's interview was easy she said; only 7 questions.
I just got email the her visa is ready and she needs to send her passport. I hope it comes soon for everyone here. you guys have been great

ONB said:
Hi Madagascar ,

How did the interview go ? Please keep us update.

Thanks ,

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
That's great !!! and congratulations !!! Please just update your time lines from the day the application was submitted to the time the visa is issued.

Madagascar123 said:
I just got email the her visa is ready and she needs to send her passport. I hope it comes soon for everyone here. you guys have been great

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Madagascar123 said:
That's great. So happy for you :). Do update us on the future steps.

ONB you should be the next on the line ;)

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Madagascar123 said:
Do you mind sharing the questions that was asked?

Did your wife have to travel to Pretoria to attend the interview?

O ravel

Feb 4, 2015
MADAGASCAR
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/10/2014
Doc's Request.
14/12/2014
AOR Received.
05/02/2015
File Transfer...
17/03/2015
Interview........
decision made 15/08/2015
Passport Req..
27/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
13/08/2015
LANDED..........
october
Hi all And Congratz Madagascar 123

Still nothing from Pretoria.. No AOR , no Medical instruction.. The doctor doesnt want to do the medical examination without CIC instruction.. I dont know why.. The SA letter said that they transfered the application since march 17...so almost a month.. :(

Shall I contact the Vo? and How? :-[

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Please call CIC and find out , normally they do not receive documents without an upfront medical.

O ravel said:

Still nothing from Pretoria.. No AOR , no Medical instruction.. The doctor doesnt want to do the medical examination without CIC instruction.. I dont know why.. The SA letter said that they transfered the application since march 17...so almost a month.. :(

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
O ravel said:

You can contact the vo using this email address (pretimmigration@international.gc.ca) or pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca which I had used to ask whether they had received my medicals.

They have responded after a week.

If you will drop them an email, DO NOT FORGET to quote your file number and UCI.

Hope this helps