+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications processed in Pretoria

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
That s very good !!! I can see pretoria is busy these days and let s hope they will finalise our applications soon .
Good luck !!!

Acecube said:
I sent an email to my VO i.e Pretoria asking for my medicals and they have responded that they have well received same and today i've noticed that Ecas has changed to medical received.

P.S I guess it's true that Ecas updates on Wednesday and it's your best bet to check it on Wednesday rather than daily to see any changes.

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
I can see the status of my application have also changed to in process , we have started processing your application from 11 feb 2015. Something which was not there before .

Thanks ,

ONB said:
That s very good !!! I can see pretoria is busy these days and let s hope they will finalise our applications soon .
Good luck !!!

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
IP March 2015, PPR Sep 2015
ONB said:
I can see the status of my application have also changed to in process , we have started processing your application from 11 feb 2015. Something which was not there before .

Thanks ,

That's great news. You will get PPR soon :D.

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
I could not PM you as your inbox is full.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my questions.

God bless you and your family :)

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Hi ,

I have checked the status this morning and something is added again < Medical results receive > I am currently just waiting for the South African police clearance which is a little bit of mission these days .

Acecube said:
I could not PM you as your inbox is full.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my questions.

God bless you and your family :)

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ONB said:
Hi ,

I have checked the status this morning and something is added again < Medical results receive > I am currently just waiting for the South African police clearance which is a little bit of mission these days .
That's great.

So happy to hear that and I'm sure that you first in their to-do list and you are the next on the line for PPR ;).

Keep that pace Pretoria V.O

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
I have submitted my police clearance today. The police clearance is taking too much time these days but this is the way i managed to get it quickly , i went to their web site and got this email address :
crc-nameclear@saps.gov.za , and i explained to them my situation and i got it after 11 opening days . If someone is having a problem with south african police clearance which is taking long ,he may use the same process.

Acecube said:
That's great.

So happy to hear that and I'm sure that you first in their to-do list and you are the next on the line for PPR ;).

Keep that pace Pretoria V.O

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ONB said:
I have submitted my police clearance today. The police clearance is taking too much time these days but this is the way i managed to get it quickly , i went to their web site and got this email address :
crc-nameclear @ saps.gov.za , and i explained to them my situation and i got it after 11 opening days . If someone is having a problem with south african police clearance which is taking long ,he may use the same process.

Now the wait for PPR begins and by the way that things has been going for you lately you will hear something by next week :D

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Hi All

I got a my birthday gift a week before :D :D :D

They have started processing my application as from 03 March 2015. A huge sign of relief after seeing that.

Best of luck to you all.

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Happy Birthday !!!!!!

We are all waiting and no news these days.

Acecube said:
Hi All

I got a my birthday gift a week before :D :D :D

They have started processing my application as from 03 March 2015. A huge sign of relief after seeing that.

Best of luck to you all.

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Any news guys??

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
No News these days , All documents they required , Police Clearance , Medical has been done and submitted and we are waiting.The ball is now in their hands.

Acecube said:
Any news guys??

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ONB said:
No News these days , All documents they required , Police Clearance , Medical has been done and submitted and we are waiting.The ball is now in their hands.
Are you the sponsor or the principal applicant?

You should hear from them soon. Do you know how many months after the application goes into process can we expect PPR?

ONB

Star Member
May 14, 2014
I am the principal applicant . I can not predict how many months it should take after the application goes into process . But the duration should be before your medical expire . I am expecting them to come back to me soon .

Acecube said:
Are you the sponsor or the principal applicant?

You should hear from them soon. Do you know how many months after the application goes into process can we expect PPR?