+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications form filed through NS ( CIO ) --> Buffalo (Filed from CANADA)

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
02,08, 2010 (finger prints from Canada)
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
professional 1 said:
I was asked by Buffalo for the same, back On April 2010, and i proceeded to the digital one, and sent an email to the RCMP one week later, and they responded the day after saying:

"Your results were sent to the Buffalo visa office by mail on the same day the fingerprint were digitally received by our office." I know it differs from case to case, but i am sure that your results have been already sent to Buffalo.
Professional,
That means (according your time line) the time between the request of fingerprints and medical exam is around month/month and half?
If it so it is too fast.
Anyway i hope I can get my medical request soon IN SHA ALLAH
Thanks,
Ali Shabanah

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tshabanah said:
Professional,
That means (according your time line) the time between the request of fingerprints and medical exam is around month/month and half?
If it so it is too fast.
Anyway i hope I can get my medical request soon IN SHA ALLAH
Thanks,
Ali Shabanah

It was a month exactly, the request for the fingerprint came on April 6 by email, and the medical request came by mail on May 12, the letter was dated May 6.

You will get it soon. "god willing"

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Dear friends,

We have following thread for the applicants who receive(d) their Buffalo AOR in August-September-October 2010.. Please join us there if it is applicable to you and should you feel interested.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-aor-augustseptemberoctober-2010-t53987.0.html;msg473781#msg473781

Cheers.....

Cszhu

Oct 28, 2010
My ecas

We received your application for permanent residence on October 13, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 17, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on December 22, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 22, 2010.

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012 :)
congrats Cszhu!

That's a good sign...you might get your medical request in 2-3months :D

God bless! :D

Anne55

Cszhu said:
My ecas

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 17, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on December 22, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Foreignsaurus

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NY (In Progress)
NOC Code......
Not sure. Lawyer filled.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 August 2009
Doc's Request.
14 October 2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19 October 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
17 May 2010
Med's Request
21 June 2010
Med's Done....
29 June 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
Hi,

I have posted my info in a different thread, but I'm posting here as well, so maybe it could help you guys to visualize a timeline:

•We received your application for permanent residence on August 21, 2009.
•We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 14, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
•Your application and supporting documents were received by the New York office. They are pending review.
•We transferred your application to the New York office on October 19, 2009. The New York office may contact you.
•We transferred your application to the New York office on May 17, 2010. The New York office may contact you.
•Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 4, 2010.
•Medical results have been received.

I know (by tracking the doctor's courier) that my medical exams have been sent from Toronto to Ottawa on June 29th and received by them on July 3rd '10, which is almost 3 months (will be on Nov 3rd). I believe/hope there isn't much more time left.

I'm in Toronto since Feb 2008 on a work permit(renewing it every so often), working as a Software Developer. My company is helping with the expenses so I decided to go with a lawyer. So far so good. My lawyer said the time is fine and we should be hearing from them anytime now... but that was on Octover 12th... we are on October 28th now, and I'm giving it another 2 weeks before I try to contact CIC for more details.

If you have any question regarding my stats, ask me and I'll try to answer.

Regards

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Cszhu said:
My ecas

Congratulations and all the best for others.
Ali Shabanah

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Foreignsaurus said:
Hi,

I have posted my info in a different thread, but I'm posting here as well, so maybe it could help you guys to visualize a timeline:

•We received your application for permanent residence on August 21, 2009.
•We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 14, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
•Your application and supporting documents were received by the New York office. They are pending review.
•We transferred your application to the New York office on October 19, 2009. The New York office may contact you.
•We transferred your application to the New York office on May 17, 2010. The New York office may contact you.
•Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 4, 2010.
•Medical results have been received.

I know (by tracking the doctor's courier) that my medical exams have been sent from Toronto to Ottawa on June 29th and received by them on July 3rd '10, which is almost 3 months (will be on Nov 3rd). I believe/hope there isn't much more time left.

I'm in Toronto since Feb 2008 on a work permit(renewing it every so often), working as a Software Developer. My company is helping with the expenses so I decided to go with a lawyer. So far so good. My lawyer said the time is fine and we should be hearing from them anytime now... but that was on Octover 12th... we are on October 28th now, and I'm giving it another 2 weeks before I try to contact CIC for more details.

If you have any question regarding my stats, ask me and I'll try to answer.

Regards
Hi Foreignsaurus,
Actually i am waiting for my medical request but I want to ask what are the tests required to be done. I know it is not under my decision but just for knowledge if you do not mind.
thanks,
Ali Shabanah

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
Hi Ali Shabanah,

Did u get any reply from RCMP yet?

thanks
sk

Foreignsaurus

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NY (In Progress)
NOC Code......
Not sure. Lawyer filled.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 August 2009
Doc's Request.
14 October 2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19 October 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
17 May 2010
Med's Request
21 June 2010
Med's Done....
29 June 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
Hi,

They will provide you with a form which is partially filled. This form will be given to the doctor which is going to perform the exams on you.
Along with this form, they'll provide you a list of doctors in your area which are allowed to perform exams for immigration.
The list will have all the info you need, including which languages the doctor speaks.

(Personal note: In real life, you'll end up talking in english with the doctor or you can speak your own language with a translator on the doctor's room. Most of them don't really speak the languages they say they do. A friend of mine said the doctor had a translator to speak with him as he only speaks english even tho there were 4 different languages on the list).

Don't just show up.. You must call the clinic and schedule an appointment..

The exams are:

- X-Ray of your lungs. (this is for cancer and such)
- Blood samples; I don't remember exactly what are blood exams, but if I'm not mistaken they'll fill up to 5 flask with samples of your blood for different tests mostly regarding heart diseases and/or blood cells annomalies, mvc and such.
- Urine sample; 1 flask.
- There's also an electro-cardiogram exam which will be performed on you.

Then, the normal blood preasure, heart beat rate, etc... and all those regular things that you'd expect a doctor to check. (however, on my case, the doctor only asked "do you have this? do you have that?" instead of really checking my heartbeat and everything... which is kind of unprofessional.. but whatever)

IMPORTANT: On my exam, the clinic misspelled my first AND last name. Read everything carefully before you leave the clinic. Make sure ALL your info is correct. This was a major concern to me.. I had to ask them more than once to print a new sticker as they wanted to write over with a pen.. so... my advice is, be veeeeery picky and bitchy if you think there's anything wrong.. an error like this at this point could be considered identity fraud since the purpose of the meds is to make sure you don't have a major disease which could represent over spending to canadian public health care.

Can't remember anything else that would be important

Hope you get your request soon.. and also that I get my request for passport soon :D I really wanna get this process complete before december..

Kind Regards..

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
skFSW said:
Hi Ali Shabanah,

Did u get any reply from RCMP yet?

thanks
sk
Hi skFSW,
I did not received any thing except an electronic message saying that we received your request and we will come back for you soon. Anyway as i promised you before I will let you know if get any thing from them with in a reasonable time. their message is in red as follows:
"Thank you for contacting the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services. This confirms that we have received your message and will reply as soon as possible.

Please note: due to a high volume of search requests, we suggest you visit our website at http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for information on processing time for criminal record verifications.

The RCMP offers services in both Canadian official languages; we will reply to you in the official language used in your e-mail.

All my best,
Ali Shabanah

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Foreignsaurus said:
Hi,

They will provide you with a form which is partially filled. This form will be given to the doctor which is going to perform the exams on you.
Along with this form, they'll provide you a list of doctors in your area which are allowed to perform exams for immigration.
The list will have all the info you need, including which languages the doctor speaks.

(Personal note: In real life, you'll end up talking in english with the doctor or you can speak your own language with a translator on the doctor's room. Most of them don't really speak the languages they say they do. A friend of mine said the doctor had a translator to speak with him as he only speaks english even tho there were 4 different languages on the list).

Don't just show up.. You must call the clinic and schedule an appointment..

The exams are:

- X-Ray of your lungs. (this is for cancer and such)
- Blood samples; I don't remember exactly what are blood exams, but if I'm not mistaken they'll fill up to 5 flask with samples of your blood for different tests mostly regarding heart diseases and/or blood cells annomalies, mvc and such.
- Urine sample; 1 flask.
- There's also an electro-cardiogram exam which will be performed on you.

Then, the normal blood preasure, heart beat rate, etc... and all those regular things that you'd expect a doctor to check. (however, on my case, the doctor only asked "do you have this? do you have that?" instead of really checking my heartbeat and everything... which is kind of unprofessional.. but whatever)

IMPORTANT: On my exam, the clinic misspelled my first AND last name. Read everything carefully before you leave the clinic. Make sure ALL your info is correct. This was a major concern to me.. I had to ask them more than once to print a new sticker as they wanted to write over with a pen.. so... my advice is, be veeeeery picky and *censored word*y if you think there's anything wrong.. an error like this at this point could be considered identity fraud since the purpose of the meds is to make sure you don't have a major disease which could represent over spending to canadian public health care.

Can't remember anything else that would be important

Hope you get your request soon.. and also that I get my request for passport soon :D I really wanna get this process complete before december..

Kind Regards..
Hi Foreignsaurus,
Thanks too much for your time and this rich feedback. I hope all of us and for others to get their dream soon
All my best,
Ali Shabanah

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Friends,

We notice that a few fiels are transferred from Buffalo to other VOs such as LA, NY, Detroit etc while others remain in Buffalo for processing. Is it true that the files at Buffalo go through deep/detailed/intense background checks as compared to its satellite offices hence take longer time to complete the process.

Please share your experience and comments.

Cheers.......

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vermas said:
Friends,

We notice that a few fiels are transferred from Buffalo to other VOs such as LA, NY, Detroit etc while others remain in Buffalo for processing. Is it true that the files at Buffalo go through deep/detailed/intense background checks as compared to its satellite offices hence take longer time to complete the process.

Please share your experience and comments.

Cheers.......

I think yes it is the case for most of them, "not all".

Have you ever seen a reply from any other visa office in the united states, says "we have requested background check from other government offices, unfortunatly we cannot provide a date when the processing of your application will be compelete" ?

Buffalo is the only office in the USA. gives such a reply.