Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
If someone apply for multiple provinces for PNP at the same time, does one application affect to others? Does the province take it negatively? Any idea please?

I applied to SINP and in-process stage. I am thinking to another province like Nova Scotia. Will it affect to my SINP application? Thanks

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Being eligible, there is no restriction on applying for Provincial Nominee Program for multiple provinces but visa grant in all the cases is entirely at the discretion of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC); In the end your application has to come to CIC office where VO will assess your documents and gauge you as per eligibility threshold set by CIC ;

The assessment criteria will be same for all applications nominated by all the provinces to the CIC and there is no such concept of leniency
(If you are thinking that Nova Scotia nominee would be easily assessed by CIC and Saskatchewan nominee would be harder, then its just a myth/misconception);

Based on your application, both provinces may nominate you and that nomination will be in the form of update in your Express Entry Profile in your myCIC account; but you can only go with one nomination at a time :)

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
feejay87 said:
Being eligible, there is no restriction on applying for Provincial Nominee Program for multiple provinces but visa grant in all the cases is entirely at the discretion of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC); In the end your application has to come to CIC office where VO will assess your documents and gauge you as per eligibility threshold set by CIC ;

The assessment criteria will be same for all applications nominated by all the provinces to the CIC and there is no such concept of leniency
(If you are thinking that Nova Scotia nominee would be easily assessed by CIC and Saskatchewan nominee would be harder, then its just a myth/misconception);

Based on your application, both provinces may nominate you and that nomination will be in the form of update in your Express Entry Profile in your myCIC account; but you can only go with one nomination at a time :)
Thanks for your info.
One point, in the form of Nova Scotia, I need to write application information if I have applied any other province. In this case, when I will send my application to Nova Scotia, they will know that I already applied for SINP. I think they take it negatively. I read somewhere that province always check your authentication to settle there.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duckirha said:

Thanks for your info.
One point, in the form of Nova Scotia, I need to write application information if I have applied any other province. In this case, when I will send my application to Nova Scotia, they will know that I already applied for SINP. I think they take it negatively. I read somewhere that province always check your authentication to settle there.
they won't take it negatively but will do a check on current status of the other nominee, if they'll found the other province as interested in nominating, they would automatically cut down your application from their own queue :)