+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

candiur

Jul 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-01-2010
Doc's Request.
MAR-26-2010 <B> Full Docs Sent MAY-20-2010
AOR Received.
OCT-12-2010
Can any one in this forum advise in my situation.
I am for 0213 Buffalo. My timelines are in my signature.
I have not yet received my 2nd AOR, it is 4 months now and never heard from them.
My e-cas still shows Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete .
I have not received any thing either my mail also.

In the month of June, I had sent them some updates in my main application and since then the status changed from "application received" to the one mentioned above. They returned the updated documents and mentioned that once the processing file number is assigned then I can send these documents.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
candiur said:
Can any one in this forum advise in my situation.
I am for 0213 Buffalo. My timelines are in my signature.
I have not yet received my 2nd AOR, it is 4 months now and never heard from them.
My e-cas still shows Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete .
I have not received any thing either my mail also.

In the month of June, I had sent them some updates in my main application and since then the status changed from received to the one mentioned above. They returned the updated documents and mentioned that once the processing file number is assigned then I can send these documents.
You just need to wait my friend.
Cheers,

shish

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@candiur

ya thts right man
u need to wait...same situation for me too
i have sent full docs on may 17th 2010 but i have heard anything from VO buffalo
So dont worry
but i have written a letter to them that i want to submit updates to my application
But u give me answer that i need to wait untill 2nd AOR will come

Buffalo VO is slow now............god help every one...............

Twilight871

Star Member
May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 05, 2010
AOR Received.
May 18, 2010
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
Aug 18, 2010 to LA office
Med's Request
On Sep 30, e-cas "IN PROCESS" since Sep 22
Med's Done....
October 05, 2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Summer 2011
Hi Professional 1 and others,

Then I am gonna send RPRF, but I was wondering how I can send it along with my medicals? Coz, medicals will be posted by the DMP directly.
Again, Do you think I sould send a cover letter along with my medical stating that my wife is doing her medical seperately from my native country and she will send her result separetely?

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
garian4u said:
Pasi, where are you man? You seem to have gone missing. Did you get your PR card yet? What are your next plans? Do keep us posted.
Here I am dude.. I see that you have got your PPR. Great ! congrats ! I have not got my PR card yet. Btw, I am going to Toronto again on Thursday. As I dont have my PR card, I am driving from Buffalo to Toronto.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twilight871 said:
Hi Professional 1 and others,

Then I am gonna send RPRF, but I was wondering how I can send it along with my medicals? Coz, medicals will be posted by the DMP directly.
Again, Do you think I sould send a cover letter along with my medical stating that my wife is doing her medical seperately from my native country and she will send her result separetely?

If you would like to send such a letter, it is up to you, no harm of sending it. You do not send the RPRF along with medicals. RPRF is to be sent to the visa office directly by you, and the medicals are to be sent by the DMP directly to Ottawa.

Twilight871

Star Member
May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 05, 2010
AOR Received.
May 18, 2010
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
Aug 18, 2010 to LA office
Med's Request
On Sep 30, e-cas "IN PROCESS" since Sep 22
Med's Done....
October 05, 2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Summer 2011
Thank you Professional 1 for solving my confusion. Yes, twos gonna go to two seperate office.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
Here I am dude.. I see that you have got your PPR. Great ! congrats ! I have not got my PR card yet. Btw, I am going to Toronto again on Thursday. As I dont have my PR card, I am driving from Buffalo to Toronto.

Hey Pasi, long time no see, hope you are doing well.

Just out of curiousity i am wondering why didn't you receive the PR card yet since you landed on Aug 13, you should have received by now ?

The other thing i would like to ask about is how are you going to enter canada without the PR card because the COPR has a notice in it says "Not valid for travel", and the immigration officer told me not to leave canada before i get the PR card, to be able to get in again ?

being.being

May 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got PP request with 60 days deadline to send.

Trouble still with me. Unable to send my spouse's PP with me becoz she is at my home country. PP can't be couriered internationally.

Please advice seniors..... what is way out.

Can i extends the date of deadline?
Can i send my spouse's PP at the later date after Feb 2011?

Please advice

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
being.being said:

Trouble still with me. Unable to send my spouse's PP with me becoz she is at my home country. PP can't be couriered internationally.

Please advice

I do not think you can extend the deadline, the visa office will put the responsibility on you because it should have been expected by you that the PPR might come at any moment, therefore, you should have managed this matter long time ago before the PPR.

For me, i do not see any available solution for your problem except getting your wife's passport sent by any friend or relative coming from your country to the States.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
professional 1 said:
Hey Pasi, long time no see, hope you are doing well.

Just out of curiousity i am wondering why didn't you receive the PR card yet since you landed on Aug 13, you should have received by now ?

The other thing i would like to ask about is how are you going to enter canada without the PR card because the COPR has a notice in it says "Not valid for travel", and the immigration officer told me not to leave canada before i get the PR card, to be able to get in again ?
You are right. I was told that we need to get travel document to see if we dont have the PR card. I read through the guide for getting the travel document. It was mentioned that the purpose of the travel document is to show the proof of our status to the transportation company who would be taking us to Canada (flight, train, bus or ship). So I had a doubt and posted this question in the forum and Qorax replied saying if we are driving we dont need the travel document and the COPR would suffice.

cracker

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived so far
being.being said:

Please advice
Call DHL or FEDex, they do carry passport internationally.

msekhar12

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
being.being said:

Please advice
I read some where in this forum that DHL will carry passport from India to the USA (I am assuming your home country as India). If your home country is not India, then it depends on your country's rules. In any case I suggest you to get your spouse's passport through a friend travelling to the USA. I also read in this form that, one has sent the passport via a friend to the UK, and his friend has couriored it to the USA.

All the best!!

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
You are right. I was told that we need to get travel document to see if we dont have the PR card. I read through the guide for getting the travel document. It was mentioned that the purpose of the travel document is to show the proof of our status to the transportation company who would be taking us to Canada (flight, train, bus or ship). So I had a doubt and posted this question in the forum and Qorax replied saying if we are driving we dont need the travel document and the COPR would suffice.

Oh, I see. It actually makes sense.

Good luck.

candiur

Jul 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-01-2010
Doc's Request.
MAR-26-2010 <B> Full Docs Sent MAY-20-2010
AOR Received.
OCT-12-2010
Thanks shish and beauhoe. This sounds like a lot of relief. We need to have a full time Agony Aunt in thie forum to listen to our issues.

beauhoe said:
You just need to wait my friend.
Cheers,