+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

jattu1980

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Fairfax, VA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
jattu1980, roopa82,
Can you please help me on what you wrote to your visa offices to elicit a response on confirmation of medical results received? I am having a hard time with them. I made a mistake of mentioning e-CAS and these guys instead of responding to my original concern, went on about the e-CAS. While, this is a very standard reply that was used to be given a year back as well, what surprises me is that do they know what they are speaking? How can they claim that e-CAS is only for applications filed within Canada, when e-CAS has continuously been updating on what is going on with the case for applications outside of Canada as well. Are they not trained or are they oblivious to the facts or are they living in a primitive age? Extract of their e-mail reply:

e-Cas is for applications processing within Canada only.

Immigration cases being processed in Visa offices outside Canada use a system different from that used to process similar applications in Canada. As a result, the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) does not reflect the status of cases being processed in Buffalo.
Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.
Hi Garian,
In my case I had sent both the RPRF and medicals together. Ihad checked with my bank and they told me that he cashiers cheque has not yet been encashed. So I contacted the NY office asking them if everything was oka and were there any issues with the cheque and is that why things are getting delayed? So they responded back by saying that the medicals and fee has been received and made no further indications; so, I assume, everything would be okay on the cheque front.
Just hang in there, these things take time...lately, it has started taking a longer time...hopefully we will get good news soon.

nmat

Jul 29, 2010
WaitingForPR_09 said:
Congratulations nmat !!!

Do you know when the status in e-Cas changed to "Medical results have been received"? In my case this changed in e-Cas on 10-Aug and I am still waiting for PPR from NY.
I did the medicals on 26th June and Ottawa received the docs on July 8th (Fedex). My eCas status changed only in 2nd week of August and I got the PPR dated 09th Sep from NY. I will be sending the PPs today itself.

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
I got my PPR yesterday i.e 13-Sep. I am relieved now. I will send the Passports tomorrow as I need to get 2 additional sets of photographs.
In my case the e-Cas was updated on 10-Aug. It seems that yours and my timelines are quite similar.

nmat said:
I did the medicals on 26th June and Ottawa received the docs on July 8th (Fedex). My eCas status changed only in 2nd week of August and I got the PPR dated 09th Sep from NY. I will be sending the PPs today itself.

loveucanada

Aug 12, 2010
1. me2land Done
2. canadacanada Done
3. beauhoe Done, Landed
4. nn000 Done, Landed
5. Pasi Done
6. Honolulu Passport Received
7. Professional1 Medical Done
8. MarkCan Medical Done
9. cathy2381 Medical Done
10. jattu1980 Medical Done
11. garian4u Medical Request
12. anjay Medical Request
13. canada001 Medical Done
14. torontonian2010 Received by Visa office
15. Loveucanada PPR (Updated)
16. Sazid Medical Done

roopa82

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
@garian....stop worrying.....sometimes they dont want to respond.....
acc 2 me...it doesnt matter...like in your case they received medical so fast.....they will take their time for BCs.....in my case dmp told me that they will send after 4 weeks.... ..you can crosscheck from your dmp and can get the tracking number to confirm if your package is delivered......
i was so worried also....but in my case they encashed my draft after all BCs ...i mean when they were going to finalize my application......
relax...wait for ppr...will be soon

torontonian2010

Mar 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-01-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
File Transfer...
03-08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-05-2011
roopa82 said:
@ garian....stop worrying.....sometimes they dont want to respond.....
acc 2 me...it doesnt matter...like in your case they received medical so fast.....they will take their time for BCs.....in my case dmp told me that they will send after 4 weeks.... ..you can crosscheck from your dmp and can get the tracking number to confirm if your package is delivered......
i was so worried also....but in my case they encashed my draft after all BCs ...i mean when they were going to finalize my application......
relax...wait for ppr...will be soon
It's kindda strange,when i did my medicals the dmp didn't give me any tracking no.
when i asked for it he said they don't give any,they send bunch of files all together like 20 some...
so iam not sure if anybody ever had the same experience..or is it little unusual...

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
I guess, it varies from DMP to DMP. My DMP gave me the tracking number.

torontonian2010 said:
It's kindda strange,when i did my medicals the dmp didn't give me any tracking no.
when i asked for it he said they don't give any,they send bunch of files all together like 20 some...
so iam not sure if anybody ever had the same experience..or is it little unusual...

torontonian2010

Mar 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-01-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
File Transfer...
03-08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-05-2011
WaitingForPR_09 said:
I guess, it varies from DMP to DMP. My DMP gave me the tracking number.
Everyone i know from this forum did get a tracking number,so iam not sure about this..

i will try calling them little after two weeks to know more about the result because i don't see any other way to track it,or else if i can call any other place in canada for it.

Canada_pr1

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo-now- CPP ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Nov 2010
IELTS Request
along with docs
File Transfer...
Apr 2011
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 July 2013(PP received 02 Aug 13)
LANDED..........
Hopefully next week
Canada_pr1 said:
Hello,

I received a letter from buffalo office today as follow-
The CIO in sydney requested that you submit your "full" application to our visa office within 120 days from the the date of the letter. Please refer to their letter for complete instructions.
Our office will not accept any additional documents until a new buffalo file number is assigned to your file. Although your application may have been received, due to the volume of mail our office receives daily it is difficult to match these documents to your file. When your application is reviewed and accepted a new file number willl be assigned. Once you receive this file number you may resubmit these documents.
All of your documents are being returned to you in this package. we have not retained a record of these documents in this office.
With reference to letter posted above,

I've received just IELTS score with this letter and none of following original docs
PCC
FBI clearance
transcripts

Any guidance on this ?
My application date - 10- feb 2010
1st AOR from CIO - 30 Mar 2010
Full application sent - 7 Jul 2010

AvayaLenovo

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13Oct2009
Doc's Request.
10Dec2009
AOR Received.
09Apr2010
Med's Request
25Aug2010
Med's Done....
2Sep2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
7Oct2010
VISA ISSUED...
21Oct2010
LANDED..........
30Jun2011
Hi everyone!
I just want to give my updates. I'm very glad about my DMP's immediate sending of my medical results. We had our medicals last Sep 2 (and had my urinalysis re-done last Sep 7). And yesterday, I e-mailed my DMP and asked about my medical status. Just today, he replied saying that everything went fine and gave me the tracking # (UPS). I tracked my medicals thru the UPS website and it has been delivered today. Now, I'm hoping that PPR would come quickly. I'm planning to go on vacation in my home country this December so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be done by December. God bless to us all!

By the way, my DMP is Dr. Serafin Veramendi in Chicago. I greatly recommend him. ;D

desi_cfa

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
24-June-2010
AOR Received.
24-June-2010
IELTS Request
All Docs Submitted 13th Aug 2010
AvayaLenovo said:
Hi everyone!
I just want to give my updates. I'm very glad about my DMP's immediate sending of my medical results. We had our medicals last Sep 2 (and had my urinalysis re-done last Sep 7). And yesterday, I e-mailed my DMP and asked about my medical status. Just today, he replied saying that everything went fine and gave me the tracking # (UPS). I tracked my medicals thru the UPS website and it has been delivered today. Now, I'm hoping that PPR would come quickly. I'm planning to go on vacation in my home country this December so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be done by December. God bless to us all!

By the way, my DMP is Dr. Serafin Veramendi in Chicago. I greatly recommend him. ;D
Hi Avayalenovo,

Good to hear that your file moving fast at Buffalo office. Pls keep updating your timeline as soon as you get new updates.

Good Luck!

AvayaLenovo

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13Oct2009
Doc's Request.
10Dec2009
AOR Received.
09Apr2010
Med's Request
25Aug2010
Med's Done....
2Sep2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
7Oct2010
VISA ISSUED...
21Oct2010
LANDED..........
30Jun2011
desi_cfa said:
Hi Avayalenovo,

Good to hear that your file moving fast at Buffalo office. Pls keep updating your timeline as soon as you get new updates.

Good Luck!
Thanks, desi_cfa! After they have started processing my papers @ Buffalo, yup, my file has been consistently moving fast. I hope it would continue... :)

desi_cfa

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
24-June-2010
AOR Received.
24-June-2010
IELTS Request
All Docs Submitted 13th Aug 2010
AvayaLenovo said:
Thanks, desi_cfa! After they have started processing my papers @ Buffalo, yup, my file has been consistently moving fast. I hope it would continue... :)
Hi AvayaLenovo,

When did you submit your full docs to Buffalo Office and when did you get your 2nd AOR?

Thanks,
Desi_CFA

AvayaLenovo

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13Oct2009
Doc's Request.
10Dec2009
AOR Received.
09Apr2010
Med's Request
25Aug2010
Med's Done....
2Sep2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
7Oct2010
VISA ISSUED...
21Oct2010
LANDED..........
30Jun2011
desi_cfa said:
Hi AvayaLenovo,

When did you submit your full docs to Buffalo Office and when did you get your 2nd AOR?

Thanks,
Desi_CFA
I submitted my full documents Feb10, 2010. But I received my AOR from Buffalo after 2 months --> April 09, 2010. Then after that, I had to wait for another 4 months before they started processing my application (August 2010). But after that, everything came by so quickly. Now, it's a waiting game again for PPR.

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
sazid said:
1. me2land Done
2. canadacanada Done
3. beauhoe Done, Landed
4. nn000 Done, Landed
5. Pasi Done
6. Honolulu Done as mentioned before. Thanks!!
7. Professional1 Medical Done
8. MarkCan Medical Done
9. cathy2381 Medical Done
10. jattu1980 Medical Done
11. garian4u Medical Request
12. anjay Medical Request
13. canada001 Medical Done (Updated)
14. torontonian2010 Received by Visa office
15. Loveucanada Medical Received
16. Sazid Medical Done