+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

being.being

May 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
Congratulation for the progress, have you received request for any other documents along with medicals and RPRF ?
Thanks ......

Nope, no additional document requested from my end
Only my spouse police clearance requested

Also, i reside in US and my spouse reside in my home country ..... how this will work?

Medical request showing US address on both (Me & My Spouse)

& what about next step? will my spouse be processed after completion of my process or will she be processed consular proceeding from my home country ....

Your expertise opinion requested

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
being.being said:
Thanks ......

Also, i reside in US and my spouse reside in my home country ..... how this will work?

& what about next step? will my spouse be processed after completion of my process or will she be processed consular proceeding from my home country ....

Now it is your responsibility to send her the medical form to your home country and you both proceed to the medical test as soon as possible.

This is the link for her to find a DMP in your home country:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

To avoid any delays Let her ask the DMP to send her medical results to Ottawa not to the health center serving the visa office of your country of nationality:

To the following address:

"Director Health program (RNH), Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Canadian building, 219 Laurier Avenue. West, 3rd floor, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 1L1"

After you both finish the medical test, ask her to send you a copy of the receipt from the DMP in your country and send them with copy of your receipts from the DMP by mail to Buffalo or whichever visa office processing your application as a proof that you both have done your medicals.

Good luck.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukku78 said:
hi,
did you guys submit your transcripts as well?or marksheets are good enough?

Marksheet is just another name of transcript, at least that is what i know. Do you have both in your university ?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
being.being said:
Thanks ......

Normally you and your wife should do med. with the same DMP, however, since you wife is not in the US she can do it from your home country but you have to explain this in advance to CIC.
Good luck,

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,this is another encouraging case at Trackitt with Buffalo:

His medicals were received by Ottawa on April 23 and just today, his e-case was updated to show "Medical results have been received", and after few hours, he got his passport request from Buffalo by email.(excatly after one month and 3 weeks "51 days" from the date of receipt of his medicals by Ottawa, he got his PPR)

His user name is "navaid":

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/548720085/e-cas-update-medicals-received-whatz-the-next-step

Hope our cases go smoothly like his

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a refusal case with Buffalo for anyone who would like to analyze:

His case changed to "In Process", in Feb 2010 stating that they started processin in Jan 2010.

He got additional documents request without medicals in March 2010 related to work experience and explanation, and today his status changed to "Decision made":

trackitt.com/member/a2developer

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
being.being said:

Just to add to what Pro1 said I had a similar situation recently. My wife & kids are back home and when I got the medical rqst I just scanned their photo pages and sent them through email. It saved me time and a $100 fedex. Their DMP send their medical to Ottawa and got there 3 days before mine did. I did not send any receipts and the process went pretty smooth.

¬m2l

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me2land said:
Just to add to what Pro1 said I had a similar situation recently. My wife & kids are back home and when I got the medical rqst I just scanned their photo pages and sent them through email. It saved me time and a $100 fedex. Their DMP send their medical to Ottawa and got there 3 days before mine did. I did not send any receipts and the process went pretty smooth.

¬m2l

Your comments always enrich the content of this thread, you will be the first one of Buffalo new generation who get the visa stamped "god willing".

Best regards.

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
Action is heating up in Buffalo!
Good luck to us all!!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
Guys,this is another encouraging case at Trackitt with Buffalo:

His medicals were received by Ottawa on April 23 and just today, his e-case was updated to show "Medical results have been received", and after few hours, he got his passport request from Buffalo by email.(excatly after one month and 3 weeks "51 days" from the date of receipt of his medicals by Ottawa, he got his PPR)

His user name is "navaid":

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/548720085/e-cas-update-medicals-received-whatz-the-next-step

Hope our cases go smoothly like his
Buffalo is doing a good job...

being.being

May 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
Now it is your responsibility to send her the medical form to your home country and you both proceed to the medical test as soon as possible.

This is the link for her to find a DMP in your home country:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

To avoid any delays Let her ask the DMP to send her medical results to Ottawa not to the health center serving the visa office of your country of nationality:

To the following address:

"Director Health program (RNH), Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Canadian building, 219 Laurier Avenue. West, 3rd floor, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 1L1"

After you both finish the medical test, ask her to send you a copy of the receipt from the DMP in your country and send them with copy of your receipts from the DMP by mail to Buffalo or whichever visa office processing your application as a proof that you both have done your medicals.

Good luck.

Thanks Professional-1

gauravbt

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
New York ,USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New York,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9,2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 12,2010
AOR Received.
Oct 20,2010
IELTS Request
Feb 12,2010
File Transfer...
Feb 18,2010
Med's Request
Dec 06,2011
Med's Done....
Dec 14,2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 01,2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 16,2012
LANDED..........
April 28,2012
professional 1 said:

His case changed to "In Process", in Feb 2010 stating that they started processin in Jan 2010.

He got additional documents request without medicals in March 2010 related to work experience and explanation, and today his status changed to "Decision made":

This member was showing 2 years of Total Experience including 1 year of Managerial Position.This definitely is a Red Flag .I dont see any other reason for the VO to reject this case.I believe the whole case went sweet except the most important part of Job Experience

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:

Can we think of any mistake in his ecas?