+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
roopa82 said:
NOBODY replied to my query...tht how much chnces r there for interview in case of buffalo office...do interview comes before medical requests or afterwards
It is up to the discretion of the visa officer whether to waive the interview or not. If you have presented a strong case to Buffalo and your IELTS score is good, your interview is usually waived. Interview usually comes after your medicals (if it is not waived or the visa officer decides to call you after all despite waiving the interview initially).

Mark

anjay

Star Member
Aug 14, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2009 at CIO
Doc's Request.
18-09-2009 by Buffalo
AOR Received.
18-09-2009 first AOR from CIO
IELTS Request
18-09-2009 by Buffalo
File Transfer...
20-05-2010 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
05-07-2010 my lawyer received by mail, but delayed due to wife is pregnant
Med's Done....
11-04-2011 sent after new baby has been added
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-05-2011 3wks after sending medicals
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2011 done inperson, same day pick-up
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 via Lewiston Bridge by land
garian4u said:
No anjay, what I meant was Jan 18th was 122 days away from your CIO NS AOR date. Your deadline should have been Jan 16th.
Yikes you're right, I should have done teh count myself instead of just relying on my lawyer, they're great and all but I can't believe they made a slip like this that could possibly cost me my application! I read in one of the posts here that when Buffalo did not get their application within 120 days, they sent out a letter of denial within 2 weeks. I am now in my 7th week of waiting since I sent the application. I hope I do not get bad news! :(

anjay

Star Member
Aug 14, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2009 at CIO
Doc's Request.
18-09-2009 by Buffalo
AOR Received.
18-09-2009 first AOR from CIO
IELTS Request
18-09-2009 by Buffalo
File Transfer...
20-05-2010 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
05-07-2010 my lawyer received by mail, but delayed due to wife is pregnant
Med's Done....
11-04-2011 sent after new baby has been added
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-05-2011 3wks after sending medicals
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2011 done inperson, same day pick-up
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 via Lewiston Bridge by land
anjay said:
Yikes you're right, I should have done teh count myself instead of just relying on my lawyer, they're great and all but I can't believe they made a slip like this that could possibly cost me my application! I read in one of the posts here that when Buffalo did not get their application within 120 days, they sent out a letter of denial within 2 weeks. I am now in my 7th week of waiting since I sent the application. I hope I do not get bad news! :(
I just emailed my lawyer and found out that they originally submitted my package on Jan 15, so that's safe. And I also just found out they had to resubmit my package on Mar 09 due to some corrections that Buffalo asked them to do. I am wtg on information frmo my lawyer on what corrections had to be made. so does this throw me back for at least another 8wks before I get my AOR? Or once they get the correction they can give me an AOR? ???

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess Anjay, if the package was post-marked 15th Jan, you should be safe. Since corrections were asked by Buffalo, so means they did pick your application around 7 weeks after they received it. I guess it would be another 7-8 weeks before you get an AOR (File No.) from Buffalo.

room3

Feb 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO FRIENDS,

I AM GOING TO SUBMIT MY DOC TO BUFFALO DAY AFTER TOMORROW.
I HAVE 2 MEMBERS IN MY FAMILY AND I SHOWED 14,000 USD IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

NOW THE QUESTION IS, SHOULD I HAVE TO KEEP THAT MUCH MONEY IN THE BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL I GET ANY KIND OF POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM THEM OR I CAN TAKE THEM OUT ONCE I GOT THE BANK STATEMENT.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.....

room3

Feb 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO SENIORS,

ACTUALLY, I AM APPLYING UNDER NOC 4131 FROM BUFFALO. AND I HAVE SHOWN EXPERIENCE IN USA AND IN INDIA. SO, KINDLY GUIDE ME, HOW THEY WILL VERIFY MY WORK EXPERIENCE. DO THEY GUYS ALSO CALL TO INDIA FROM USA OR THEY JUST HANDOVER THAT PART TO THE DELHI VISA OFFICE.

AND HOW THEY WILL CONTACT MY REFERENCE BY PHONE OR MAIL OR E-MAIL?

THANKS

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

i am preparing my full docs to submit to buffalo, i am not able to find the payment form for RPRF in the website, but the checklist says we can pay through credit card.

i want to pay the fees in advance, rather waiting for them to ask me later.

this is the only thing holding my app.

please and thanks

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Have you seen the news about revising the list of jobs on CIC website !

I do not know how does that idiot immigration minister think ! he keeps repeating the same lies saying "People applying now to the federal skilled worker program can expect to receive a decision within one year compared to six years under the old system."

I really would like to know who are those people ! is New delhi and london visa offices are the only offices on the planet ! how about Buffalo and the other visa offices who are storing our applications at thier cupboards until they get rotten !

He is going to revise the idiot list whereas most new Buffalo applicants are still stuck ! we are not even being considered under his calculations. He says that the economy is getting the advantage of the immigrants under the new system and as a result he is going to modify the list to better meet the economy requirments ! I am wondering how many Buffalo applicants have got their visa under the new system !

He is going to revise the list while most of Buffalo applicants are waiting for their applications to be at least reviewed by inteligent immigration officers, the new list is coming soon before we even harvest the results of the old list !

I hope they do revise the rules in canada to get rid of Jason Kenney and Stephen Harper. Both are the real obstacles against the benifit for canada.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey professional1, cool down. They seem to be just collecting some public opinion which is not going to be valuable at all, because it is very easy to botch up the results and make the opinion skewed. Anyway, what stage are you in with Buffalo. Can you update your side bar or signature with timelines? It will become easy to track then. I am yet to get an AOR from Buffalo :-(

ELAR

Oct 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
April 28, 2010
File Transfer...
In process at Buffalo: Aug 17, 2010
Med's Request
Oct 27, 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2011
LANDED..........
May 26, 2011
garian4u said:
ELAR, did you get your AOR yet from Buffalo?
Nope, got my package back from Buffalo last Friday :-\. There was a time gap in my spouse's education info for about 3 months so they sent back the whole thing. My resubmission reached Buffalo yesterday, so another 6-7 weeks I guess (and hoping no issues this time). You are almost there, you should get your AOR in the next couple of weeks. Good luck!!

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohhh, but how can you or I be sure that they will not send my package too? Until I get the AOR, I can't be so sure. Hopefully, my package doesn't get returned. Hoping you get your AOR soon too.

ELAR

Oct 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
April 28, 2010
File Transfer...
In process at Buffalo: Aug 17, 2010
Med's Request
Oct 27, 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2011
LANDED..........
May 26, 2011
garian4u said:
Ohhh, but how can you or I be sure that they will not send my package too? Until I get the AOR, I can't be so sure. Hopefully, my package doesn't get returned. Hoping you get your AOR soon too.
Thanks garian4u.
You can't unfortunately. Just make sure you didn't leave any timegaps in your Schedule 1 forms.