+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogireddy said:
I have seen the Update on Thursday. I am not sure what to think off I will follow it up on Monday with the Consulate also may be by that time I may get the letter also regarding the decision will update..till then fingers Crossed... :-\

Have you got any update regarding your e-case and application ? I am very interested to know because your case is really unique !

Wish you the best of luck.

mark_immi

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

My case says decision made from this Monday. When should I expect to get my PP back after this change?

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
mark_immi said:
Hey Guys,

My case says decision made from this Monday. When should I expect to get my PP back after this change?
I am also in the same situation. My ecase changed to Decision made from this monday and now I am waiting for my passports back. Not sure when they are going to send it. By the way my VO is LA.

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
Hi mark_immi,

Did you receive your passports back ? So far I don't have any clue on my return passports and not sure when LA office is going to dispatch it. I hope they might have ignored my FedEx return envelope and sending through regular USPS mail.

Seniors,

Could you please help me.

I sent my passports for stamping on 12/27 and LA office received it on 12/28. My ecase changed to Decision made on 01/10/2011 since then I am waiting for my passports back. So far I don't have any clue on my package and every day I am tracking the FedEx number but no luck. Do you know when I am going to get my passports back. Do you think that they might have ignored my FedEx return envelope and sending through regular USPS mail?

Thanks for your reply.

mark_immi

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi karsatjaya,

I haven't received my PP back. Hopefully, I'll get a call today from my lawyer as yesterday their office was closed due to storm warning in NYC. Did any one else get their PP back who sent out for stamping in Dec last week.

karsatjaya said:
Hi mark_immi,

Did you receive your passports back ? So far I don't have any clue on my return passports and not sure when LA office is going to dispatch it. I hope they might have ignored my FedEx return envelope and sending through regular USPS mail.

Seniors,

I sent my passports for stamping on 12/27 and LA office received it on 12/28. My ecase changed to Decision made on 01/10/2011 since then I am waiting for my passports back. So far I don't have any clue on my package and every day I am tracking the FedEx number but no luck. Do you know when I am going to get my passports back. Do you think that they might have ignored my FedEx return envelope and sending through regular USPS mail?

Thanks for your reply.

CAN20111

Sep 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not from my site.
Sent my passport late Dec and NYO got it on Dec 31.... Waiting is such a pain since I need it back for my oversea travel in 2 weeks.
Good luck everyone.

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Hi karsatjaya,

Read the Detailed Mailing Instructions section in below link.This might clarify your query

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/los_angeles/imm/apply-demande.aspx?lang=eng

Regards
pearl2010

karsatjaya said:
Hi mark_immi,

Seniors,

Thanks for your reply.

room3

Feb 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

This is very frustrating... It is more then a year since I have submitted my initial application to NS but my ECAS still shows RBVO.

I received my 2nd AOR in May-10 and when I sent case specific inquiry to buffalo in Nov. they told me that my file is "in process" but after that I have not received any communication from them.

It is more then 8 months since I got my 2nd AOR and still its look like my file is not moving.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Any suggestion friends..????

Should I order CAIPS ????

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
pearl2010 said:
Hi karsatjaya,

Read the Detailed Mailing Instructions section in below link.This might clarify your query

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/los_angeles/imm/apply-demande.aspx?lang=eng

Regards
pearl2010
Thanks Pearl2010 for the link.

The only mistake I did was I mentioned Consulate address as Sender's address and my address as Receiver's address in the FedEx envelope instead of mentioning my address in both places because I am not aware of that and even VO did not mention about that in the PPR request email.

I am not sure whether it causes the issue?

Do you guys have any idea ?

If I don't receive my passports by this weekend will follow up with my attorney on Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks

tintintin

Jan 10, 2011
Here is my timeline

We received your application for permanent residence on August xx, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September xx, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on October xx, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May xx, 2010.

Medical results have been received (medical is done on July xx, 2010).

Hope above help.

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
Hi mark_immi

Do you have any updates? Did you speak to your attorney ? Still I don't have any clue on my package.

Thanks

mark_immi

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no...still no update..i think decision made is not related to PP stamping...its reflecting PPR...can anyone confirm that?

karsatjaya said:
Hi mark_immi

Do you have any updates? Did you speak to your attorney ? Still I don't have any clue on my package.

Thanks

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
You may be rite but I am not sure. Can seniors confirm that ?

andypatel

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
? for seniors,
I sent proof of fund twice to visa office and i had the conformation receipt received by O.Oniell on dec 31, 2010.

now i got letter from them and asking proof of fund and saying we asked on aug 30, 2010. i sent with RPRF and medical done receipt. and they asked me in dec 2010 also. which i sent them now they want again i don't know what to do.
Please help me. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Hi karsatjaya,

You are right.They have clearly mentioned to write our address as both Sender and Receiver.Also,they have mentioned If you do not include an acceptable return envelope or courier label, the Consulate will return passports and documents via US Postal Service First Class Mail (average delivery time is 5 - 7 days with no tracking number).

So,I feel they would send thru USPS First Class Mail,might take 5-7 days.

Regards
pearl2010

karsatjaya said:
Thanks Pearl2010 for the link.

The only mistake I did was I mentioned Consulate address as Sender's address and my address as Receiver's address in the FedEx envelope instead of mentioning my address in both places because I am not aware of that and even VO did not mention about that in the PPR request email.

I am not sure whether it causes the issue?

Do you guys have any idea ?

If I don't receive my passports by this weekend will follow up with my attorney on Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks