+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

rahmanrahat

Star Member
Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2009
Doc's Request.
30-08-2009
AOR Received.
10-10-2009
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Med's Request
20-09-2010
Med's Done....
5-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2011
FYI:
I had done my med in October 2010. This means Detroit had run out of quota by mid / late October 2010.

In 2011 with renewed quota, they have started processing right away.

The fact that they sent my request the first week of Jan means I was probably at the top of the queue.

This leads me to conclude that Detroit is currently processing those who completed medical in Oct 2010. Good luck you all.

adnantahir

Sep 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 21, 2010
AOR Received.
November 10, 2010
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
Trnsferred to Buffalo Office on March 17, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
waiting
Guys i recd my AOR # on Nov 11th but while checking online status its still says "Receivedby Visa Office" there is no sign regarding transfring to any Visa Office what do you guys suggest.

Regards

mark_smith

Oct 16, 2010
Re: spouse working experience documentation needed for Buffalo? repost

garian4u said:
Was the nice person by any chance me? If not, then I can confirm again. I am approved and I didn't provide documentation of work experience for my spouse.
garian4u,

Thank you very much and happy new year!

Mark

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
Guys,

It looks Buffalo started sending PPR request and one of the forum guy received PPR request. Please see the below link for details.

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/645208015/ppr-from-bufalo

Thanks

torontonian2010

Mar 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-01-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
File Transfer...
03-08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-05-2011
rahmanrahat said:
FYI:
I had done my med in October 2010. This means Detroit had run out of quota by mid / late October 2010.

In 2011 with renewed quota, they have started processing right away.

The fact that they sent my request the first week of Jan means I was probably at the top of the queue.

This leads me to conclude that Detroit is currently processing those who completed medical in Oct 2010. Good luck you all.
I can second this..but i did my medicals in early september and that too with detroit,,so don't know what's going wrong...
but this looks like a good hope ,iam crossing my fingers .let's pray for something good now..

yogireddy

Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUffalo NY Transfered to LA
NOC Code......
NOC 0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-27-2009
Doc's Request.
05-21-2009
AOR Received.
10-29-2009
File Transfer...
04-22-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-19-2010 (Received 07-03-2010 As per Fedex)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2011
LANDED..........
06-11-2011
Hi My Online Status shows Decision made I haven't received any passport request what does that mean..shall I consider it a positive thing are bad news please let me know.
waiting for response guys

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogireddy said:
Hi My Online Status shows Decision made I haven't received any passport request what does that mean..shall I consider it a positive thing are bad news please let me know.
waiting for response guys

Are you sure that your e-case changed to "Decision made" without a passport request ? it is either a system error, or a bad news.

Contact the visa office as soon as possible, and I hope it is just a system error, and they updated the e-case before sending the PPR.

Good luck.

jang

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
22-01-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
02-09-2010
Guys,

I visited the LA office for visa stamping. Here is my experience.

We went in on Jan 04. Reached Hope Street at 8.10AM. Parking is a nightmare as there are 4 options and each are costlier than the other. We parked at the one that was $10 per day, but later found out that was not needed.

Went in to the Consulate at about 8.20AM. We were the first to arrive. The security was real nice and friendly. Everyone is supposed to get a token number. But since we were the first to arrive, he did not give us one, just asked us to wait in front of counter 5. By around 8.35AM 5-6 people came in, of which 2 were for immigration stamping.

The counter opened at 8.30, the office received our papers and gave us a pink paper which said that pp can be collected between 2.30-3.00PM. (Unlike Buffalo which gives the PP back in couple hours). Thats when we decided to provide a stamped self-addressed priority mail envelope. The officer said that the stamped PP will be sent to us in two days.

We left the consulate and everything was complete in half hour. Thats why you dont need all day parking.

We got our PP back yesterday with the maple leaf.

Thanks to all the seniors who have provided us with valuable inputs.

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
Congratulations Jang!! and wish you good luck.

I sent my passports to LA on 12/27 and it reached on 12/28. Now I am waiting for my stamped passports and hope I may get it by next week.

Thanks

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jang said:
Guys,

I visited the LA office for visa stamping. Here is my experience.

We went in on Jan 04. Reached Hope Street at 8.10AM. Parking is a nightmare as there are 4 options and each are costlier than the other. We parked at the one that was $10 per day, but later found out that was not needed.

Went in to the Consulate at about 8.20AM. We were the first to arrive. The security was real nice and friendly. Everyone is supposed to get a token number. But since we were the first to arrive, he did not give us one, just asked us to wait in front of counter 5. By around 8.35AM 5-6 people came in, of which 2 were for immigration stamping.

The counter opened at 8.30, the office received our papers and gave us a pink paper which said that pp can be collected between 2.30-3.00PM. (Unlike Buffalo which gives the PP back in couple hours). Thats when we decided to provide a stamped self-addressed priority mail envelope. The officer said that the stamped PP will be sent to us in two days.

We left the consulate and everything was complete in half hour. Thats why you dont need all day parking.

We got our PP back yesterday with the maple leaf.

Thanks to all the seniors who have provided us with valuable inputs.

Congratulations and wish you the best of luck. By the way, you are very strong as you were able to leave your passport and get it mailed to you after 2 days when you could get it same day. If it was me, i would sleep on the consulate doors to get my passport with me when i leave.

Wish you the best of luck in Canada.

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
professional 1 said:
Congratulations and wish you the best of luck. By the way, you are very strong as you were able to leave your passport and get it mailed to you after 2 days when you could get it same day. If it was me, i would sleep on the consulate doors to get my passport with me when i leave.

HI, Professional 1, why your timeline is gone? Your timeline is always my reference, it has been 8 months since my 2nd AOR on 05May10. And now is 2011, but still no news, still "received by visa office" even they replied my email said my file is in process on Nov2010. I don't know whether i still need to wait for a year to get anything.

How's your life in Canada? which city are you living now? Best wishes for you. :)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loveson said:
HI, Professional 1, why your timeline is gone? Your timeline is always my reference, it has been 8 months since my 2nd AOR on 05May10. And now is 2011, but still no news, still "received by visa office" even they replied my email said my file is in process on Nov2010. I don't know whether i still need to wait for a year to get anything.

How's your life in Canada? which city are you living now? Best wishes for you. :)

Hi loveson, sorry i erased my timeline for personal reasons. I know the waiting is frustrating for you, and i see that they took longer than it should take to proceed to the next step in your application. I noticed as well that they usually become so slow at the last quarter of they year, and wake up again on April the year after, so i think you will hear somthing from them soon maximum by the begining of April.

I really have no idea why do they delay some applications, and process others faster, but you already waited for long, and your application is gonna be finalized soon. I live in Toronto, and life is going good so far, "thank god for everything."

Wish you the best of luck.

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
professional 1 said:
Hi loveson, sorry i erased my timeline for personal reasons. I know the waiting is frustrating for you, and i see that they took longer than it should take to proceed to the next step in your application. I noticed as well that they usually become so slow at the last quarter of they year, and wake up again on April the year after, so i think you will hear somthing from them soon maximum by the begining of April.

I really have no idea why do they delay some applications, and process others faster, but you already waited for long, and your application is gonna be finalized soon. I live in Toronto, and life is going good so far, "thank god for everything."

Wish you the best of luck.

WAH..... April, really so crazy. :mad:

:Dvery happy to hear that your are living well in Canada, thank you very much for your quick reply, makes me comfort really.

Hope hear good news soon.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loveson said:
WAH..... April, really so crazy. :mad:

very happy to hear that your are living well in Canada, thank you very much for your quick reply, makes me comfort really.

Don't take my words %100 about the April expectation, i was just guessing the worst scenario. I am sure that you will hear somthing from them way before that date.

Regarding life in Canada, i love this country to death. That is why i immigrated to it. If you wanna make your life happy, it will be happy no matter what.

When i first arrived to Canada as an international student my heart was dancing from inside, when i was watching people dancing on the streets, i really felt like dancing with them as a feeling of my extreme happines.

I asked myself at that time, is there any chance for me to immigrate to that country as i had no idea of how to immigrate at all, and it looked kind of very difficult thing to do, i decided to leave it to god to help me.

Now the far dream became true, and i am a permanent resident of my dream country. I am not rich but i am so happy here in Canada. We can make happines if we want to because happines is the way we look at life, not the money we collect.

Hope you will be hearing great news about your application so soon.

jang

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
22-01-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
02-09-2010
professional 1 said:

Thanks Pro1.

I had to leave as I was busy with work that day. I did not expect it to take all day.