LANDED..........
17/5/2012
any update guys?

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
thebeast184 said:
****BREAKING NEWS*****

Changes to July 1st! NEW CAP OF 500 PER NOC. SAME NOC's AS BEFORE

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-06-24a.asp

Rod
Positive news indeed. With the retention of the 29 priority occupation list, it should put to rest any fear that the post 25 June 2010 group would be placed in non-priority.

The consequence of the reduced inventory is, I believe, likely to be mixed. With the current numbers at 13,682 (as on 21 June 11), and on the same take-up rate, we could have less than 9,000 applicants for the post 30 June 11 cohort – which is not a significant drop. However because both CIO and the VOs already have the experience from the post 25 June 2010 group, cases should be processed much faster and especially for those in the demand list.

As to how fast the new caps will be reached, i suppose there may already be many - either those who could not submit their application before the current cap was attained, or were refused after they had made a submission and could not reapply - who are holding on to their applications just to file them on 1 July 11. We would probably know how significant this group is by the end of July 11; or even sooner if CIC publishes its application receipt statistics earlier this time.

It is also good that CIC is acknowledging the processing time variations between the various VOs. Hopefully this too will eventually be addressed. I certainly share the view that it is quite disturbing (to put it mildly) that applicants from some VOs have heard nothing beyond their PER even though some of the applications are almost nearing its 1st anniversary. Hope all goes well soon for those earlier applicants especially those using Accra, Buffalo, & London as their VO.

I suppose it would also be a matter of time the issue of FSW2, and how they would be able to sieve through the genuine applications (incl. those on TWP) from the bogus, would also be addressed. As an employer myself, I must say it is very difficult for hirers to commit to the employment of staff for an indefinite period. With changing economics, it just does not make sense for anyone to wait beyond a few months on a promise to employ someone. Hopefully we will also see changes that will streamline and quicken the process for this group too.

Cheers.

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Well said Temasek! In my opinion,newly introduced CAP system might hve reduced current delays in some VOs,having sympathized frustrated feeling of applcnts from somw VOs,wish a speedy process for all.
BTW,which airline u will opt for?
Cheers,
kathe

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
Temasek said:
Positive news indeed. With the retention of the 29 priority occupation list, it should put to rest any fear that the post 25 June 2010 group would be placed in non-priority.

The consequence of the reduced inventory is, I believe, likely to be mixed. With the current numbers at 13,682 (as on 21 June 11), and on the same take-up rate, we could have less than 9,000 applicants for the post 30 June 11 cohort – which is not a significant drop. However because both CIO and the VOs already have the experience from the post 25 June 2010 group, cases should be processed much faster and especially for those in the demand list.

As to how fast the new caps will be reached, i suppose there may already be many - either those who could not submit their application before the current cap was attained, or were refused after they had made a submission and could not reapply - who are holding on to their applications just to file them on 1 July 11. We would probably know how significant this group is by the end of July 11; or even sooner if CIC publishes its application receipt statistics earlier this time.

It is also good that CIC is acknowledging the processing time variations between the various VOs. Hopefully this too will eventually be addressed. I certainly share the view that it is quite disturbing (to put it mildly) that applicants from some VOs have heard nothing beyond their PER even though some of the applications are almost nearing its 1st anniversary. Hope all goes well soon for those earlier applicants especially those using Accra, Buffalo, & London as their VO.

I suppose it would also be a matter of time the issue of FSW2, and how they would be able to sieve through the genuine applications (incl. those on TWP) from the bogus, would also be addressed. As an employer myself, I must say it is very difficult for hirers to commit to the employment of staff for an indefinite period. With changing economics, it just does not make sense for anyone to wait beyond a few months on a promise to employ someone. Hopefully we will also see changes that will streamline and quicken the process for this group too.

Cheers.
Good evaluation, +1 from me.

entemaria

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Advance123 said:
I just hope they will get on with already submitted applications.
Thats certainly re-assuring that the NOCs are the same and I hope that the Cap of 500 will certainly help clear the backlog.

linkrink

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apointment taken
After exchange of couple of emails, London VO agreed to resend my Med Request Documents after reconfirming my postal address. It should be on the way by now.

Hope not to loose them in transit this time around.

--- y do VO not use a reputed courier service especially for international posts, with a tracking facility. Also, courier companies usually give a mobile call to all addressee if they feel confused about the address location. Depending on governmental postal service on such time critical correspondences do not make sense in todays world.

linkrink.

linkrink said:
My BAD LUCK

Today I JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FORM LONDON VO STATING THAT THEY SENT ME THE MEDICAL REQUEST ON MARCH 10, 2011 WHICH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET. THEY HAVE ALSO ASKED ME TO UPDATE THEM WITHIN 10 DAYS. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE ADVICE URGENTLY.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
A sigh of relief ........

Temasek said:

Cheers.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they will have enough immigrants from M1 and M2 process to sustain their workforce demand for next 2 years...once they finish the backlog..i believe they will increase the FSW-1 CAP to around 20-25 K per annum.

linksalman said:
A sigh of relief ........

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Dear Friends,

By the grace of Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ My Application Status is now " Decision Made" with the below details

"We received your application for permanent residence on August 6, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 1, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision ".

God Bless you all with speedy visa porcessing and blisfull life in Canada

Regards
Bindu

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Thanks,Temasek,Dubai transit sounds great.Hope to hear your landing experience in forum soon.
cheers!

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Bindu said:
Dear Friends,

By the grace of Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ My Application Status is now " Decision Made" with the below details

We received your application for permanent residence on August 6, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Regards
Bindu
great news Bindu

best wishes
sonir :)

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Thanks a lot Sonir,

God Bless your Visa application and deliver your Canadian PR Visa very soon

Cheers
Bindu

sonir said:
great news Bindu

best wishes
sonir :)

srshakya

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
Nomination.....
18-05-2011 process on date 21 July, 2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
14-06-2011 and process on date 21-07-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2011
Med's Done....
11-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
LANDED..........
Not yet decided
Bindu said:
Dear Friends,

"We received your application for permanent residence on August 6, 2010.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision ".

Regards
Bindu
Congrats Bindu !!!