Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Cappuccino said:
Dear friends,
I am delighted to tell you that some time between 11pm last night and 10am this morning our status change to DECISION MADE!!! Saturday morning seems a strange time for ECAS to update, but we're not complaining! :

"We received your application for permanent residence on August 30, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 15, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 15, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

The main status and the detail both say decision made. No emails regarding PPR so we're going to wait for the postman this morning, otherwise I am guessing (hoping) we will get PPR next week?
Wayne.
Let me the first to Congratulate you and your spouse Wayne. Way to go man! :D

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Dear friends,
I am delighted to tell you that some time between 11pm last night and 10am this morning our status change to DECISION MADE!!! Saturday morning seems a strange time for ECAS to update, but we're not complaining! :

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 15, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

The main status and the detail both say decision made. No emails regarding PPR so we're going to wait for the postman this morning, otherwise I am guessing (hoping) we will get PPR next week?
Wayne.
Congratulations Wayne. You are through with your application and in next week you are definately going to get PP request. Enjoy weekend........ :D :D :D

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
John_Dorry said:
Dear Admins, dear Members,

I want to inform you that I have received today a communication from Rabat VO.

Our Visas have been issued. When have an appointment at Rabat VO to pickup our Visas directly. We must bring our passports with us.

E-cas status : unchanged (In Process / no information concerning the medicals...)
File Number : B0.... (changed for the first time in this letter)
Interview : Waived
Visa issued : 06-07-2011, but informed about it today 22-06-2011

What else ??... Hummm SOOOOOOOO HAAAPPPYYYYYYYYYY of Course !!!!!!!!! I just can't realize....

All my best wishes to All !

John
Congratulations Bro....Good luck for everything.... ;)

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bindu said:
Dear Friends,

By the grace of Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ My Application Status is now " Decision Made" with the below details

"We received your application for permanent residence on August 6, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 1, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision ".

God Bless you all with speedy visa porcessing and blisfull life in Canada

Regards
Bindu
Congratulations Bindu for clearing final hurdle. You will receive passports with maple leaf next week. Enjoy the weekend......... :) :D :p :p

anukapur9

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
per on :20/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13/05/2011. 2 AOR on 29 may 2011 dated 17 may 2011 in process on 18-11-2011
Med's Request
march 19 2014
Med's Done....
MEDICAL DONE 0N 03 APRIL '14 medical receive line in cease on 11 april 2014
Passport Req..
march 19 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-1014
Cappuccino said:
Dear friends,

Wayne.
congrats wayne

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Congrats Wayne....best of luck for future.....

Best wishes
Ritu

9jcanada said:
Let me the first to Congratulate you and your spouse Wayne. Way to go man! :D

shan81

Nov 4, 2010
Congrats wayne

Cappuccino said:
Dear friends,

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Thanks everyone.

Although I can't update my status on the spreadsheet since it's in arabic and I cannot sign in!!!

Wayne.

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Cappuccino said:
Dear friends,

Wayne.
Great news, Wayne many congratulations..

mateen

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
16-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
30.3.2011 to warsaw
Cappuccino said:
Dear friends,

Wayne.
congrats wayne
mateen

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Thanks everyone.

Although I can't update my status on the spreadsheet since it's in arabic and I cannot sign in!!!

Wayne.
Congratulations Wayne. I'm really happy for you.

About the spreadsheet, I believe my IP address is the problem since I live in Dubai. Even though the settings are fixed to English, all the guests find the spreadsheet in arabic. For all moderators; do you suggest we make a copy of the spreadsheet and use it instead, or would someone who lives in an English speaking country like to take ownership of the spreadsheet?

For the moderators who want to sign in immediately, please click on the sign-in link in arabic which is the far left top corner squiggly thing. ;D

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Hey Bindu,
Did your ECAS show "Medical Results Received before"

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bindu said:
Thanks a lot Sonir,

God Bless your Visa application and deliver your Canadian PR Visa very soon

Cheers
Bindu
Congrats Bindu

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Dear friends,

Wayne.

WOW WOW WOW :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DCONGRATS WAYNE

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats ----- Nector must be jumping with joy.......... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cappuccino said:
Dear friends,

Wayne.