ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
entemaria said:
Yes please... do it
Otherwise we all will go mad and then... Medicals will be tough because by the time we do medicals we will become totally ".... "
Well said
you are absolutely right entemaria..................buffalo is testening everyones patience.

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
pradeepkumar_v said:
From our spreadsheet, our visa office have only 39 files and lets add 20 and it will be around 60 files for post June 26 applications.

I would imagine if they take 2 hours to a file they can get it all done by 120 hours.( 120/ 8 hours a day will take only 15 days to complete the review of these received by visa office applications)... I dont understand how they process it ?.....

Thanks,

Pradeep
hai pradeep.............i don't think so .It wwon't be just 60 files.sure,morethan that

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
can any one add me to the spread sheet.
appli files dec 16 2010
fsw2
aor march 7 2011.
vo buffalo
noc 3152

kambooozia

Dec 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
Hi everyone,

Has anybody married after their post-june-26 application?
I'm wondering how such a status change might affect processing
times.

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
mani5553 said:
And when I compare my timelines with the other NDVO applicants, I feel that I am also lagging behind, considering the kind of work NDVO is doing. NDVO has been very efficient as far as processing time for post June 26 applications is concerned. The biggest worrying factor is the unchanged eCAS status in the last 78 days and 38 days since 2nd AOR without further communication from NDVO. ??? It's an old saying that no news is a good news, but definitely not in this case. There has to be some activity in otherwise dormant cases such as mine or your's. :(

Welcome to the club of "Patience"

My timeline will encourage you to have more patience.

Sent you a PM...pls check

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Hello friends...................Mine is still same RBVO in 33 days..........................god help us all.......

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
kambooozia said:
Hi everyone,

times.

I did.
immediately add all documents and send it

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
CanadaJimmy said:
Let me know when you're done, sounds like that would be good bedtime reading for us suffering Buffailo applicants...

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Its not bed time.....!!!!!!!
I need it every four hours
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
kscsk said:
Some thing found on CHC Buffalo website....

"The Visa Section of the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo will be closed to all walk-in temporary resident service from Monday, June 6 through Friday, June 10 2011.

This closure is necessary to enable us to deal with an unprecedentedly large inventory of mail-in applications that have pushed our processing times for such applications to record lengths. Our goal is to use this time to eliminate this backlog completely.

We will still be accepting mail-in applications during that time. We will also continue to provide service to persons appearing to collect their Permanent Resident Visas on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and persons whose Permanent Resident interviews are scheduled for that week in Buffalo.

The Canadian visa offices in New York, Washington, Detroit, Seattle and Los Angeles will maintain their regular walk-in service during this time.

Temporary Resident service includes applications for Temporary Resident Visas, Work Permits, Study Permits, Permanent Resident Travel Documents, Authorization to Return to Canada, Applications for Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Resident Permits. "
[flash=200,200]http://[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Oh my Buffalo[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/flash]

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/visiting_can_visiter.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=54

IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have recently installed a new computer system in all US offices. As a result, applications are taking longer than usual to process. If you wish to apply for a temporary resident visa, work permit or study permit, we encourage you to submit your application by mail and to ensure that you fill in and validate the forms found on our website . We can only process applications which are submitted with all required forms and all questions answered. Incomplete applications and those which have not been validated online will be returned to you. We recommend that you apply at least 3 months in advance of your planned travel. Thank you for your understanding.

The Visa Section of the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo will be closed to all walk-in temporary resident service from Monday, June 6 through Friday, June 10 2011.

This closure is necessary to enable us to deal with an unprecedentedly large inventory of mail-in applications that have pushed our processing times for such applications to record lengths. Our goal is to use this time to eliminate this backlog completely.

We will still be accepting mail-in applications during that time. We will also continue to provide service to persons appearing to collect their Permanent Resident Visas on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and persons whose Permanent Resident interviews are scheduled for that week in Buffalo.

The Canadian visa offices in New York, Washington, Detroit, Seattle and Los Angeles will maintain their regular walk-in service during this time.

Temporary Resident service includes applications for Temporary Resident Visas, Work Permits, Study Permits, Permanent Resident Travel Documents, Authorization to Return to Canada, Applications for Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Resident Permits.

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
kambooozia said:
Hi everyone,

times.

YOU NEED TO CAREFULLY prepare FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AND SEND IT ASAP
In order to add your spouse to your application, we require the following documents:

· processing fee for your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)

· notarized birth certificate of your spouse

· copy of your spouse’s valid passport

· 3 recent photographs of your spouse according to the specifications

· a notarized “no” criminal activity certificate for your spouse

· a completed application kit with all the requirements

· updated IMM0008 Generic and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself.

· a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your spouse ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec

hope2011

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHHOTTI said:
Hello friends...................Mine is still same RBVO in 33 days..........................god help us all.......
While, mine is RBVO for 2 month (60 days), and by the way there are others waiting more than 3 or even 5 months in RBVO status. Hope this is a bit comforting to you since you are definitely not alone in this painful waiting!

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
CanadaJimmy said:
Let me know when you're done, sounds like that would be good bedtime reading for us suffering Buffailo applicants...

Well it's 3% based on the FSW1 figure, but we have no idea how many FSW2 apps were received as far as I know.

In other news, my new potential employer sent off for an LMO on Monday, so I should be able to transfer onto that once I get my new Work Permit. Now I have to hope that comes back positive =/ Fed up with the waiting and hoop jumping...

Anyway congrats to Tamsek on his Visa and to everyone else who got their visas in my absence from the forum. At least some people are getting good news :)
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
I WANTED TO REMIND YOU SOMETHING........ THE VISA OFFICE IN VEGREVILLE WHERE WE APPLY FOR WORK PERMIT IS TAKING 5 MONTHS TO PROCESS AN APPLICATION.
I'm on a hope that my PR will come before i hit August 30 where my current visa and work permit expires...

so in short we people who are already in Canada and pay tax suffers....
will they outsource this job to some company in India or China!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
ane said:
can any one add me to the spread sheet.
appli files dec 16 2010
fsw2
aor march 7 2011.
vo buffalo
noc 3152
Ane...
I think you need to post your timeline in green and then admins will post that in spread sheet and I think you need to correct the info.
whe n did you apply ?
when did you get the letter from CIO ( called PER) ???? or file transfer
any other info???

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
ane said:
you are absolutely right entemaria..................buffalo is testening everyones patience.
lol 8) :-[ :-X

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
kscsk said:
Some thing found on CHC Buffalo website....

"The Visa Section of the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo will be closed to all walk-in temporary resident service from Monday, June 6 through Friday, June 10 2011.

Temporary Resident service includes applications for Temporary Resident Visas, Work Permits, Study Permits, Permanent Resident Travel Documents, Authorization to Return to Canada, Applications for Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Resident Permits. "
thanks kscsk

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]BUFFALO VISA OFFICE IS FULL OF RED NOTICES...
AND OUR BLOOD PRESSURE IS RISING...
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

THANK YOU FOR NOTICING THAT

WILL THEY TAKE IT DOWN SOON??????????????????????????????????