Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
canady said:
I really appreciate your support, Wayne. But I'm comparing myself to both of the spread sheets on this forum and another Egyptian forum. People now from Cairo VO are receiving medicals or at least their status changes to "in process" in a very short time after they receive their PER. As far as i remember, one of them received the medicals in less than 2 months after the PER. In my case, five months have passed since i received the PER. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Their contact was on the 30th of March to send explanation for 2 concerns and i have already sent them every single paper, and documents to clear and to prove ever thing and I'm sure that what i have sent are more than enough. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:I even sent them recent PCC ana Proof of funds. Adding to this that my papers are very well presented and organized. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I know that many people have considerable delays, but they are all in the same boat and same time line regarding their VO. Even people from London VO, they are in the same boat.
For me, i'm the only one from Cairo VO who is facing this dilemma! :( :( :( :( :(

canady
And when I compare my timelines with the other NDVO applicants, I feel that I am also lagging behind, considering the kind of work NDVO is doing. NDVO has been very efficient as far as processing time for post June 26 applications is concerned. The biggest worrying factor is the unchanged eCAS status in the last 78 days and 38 days since 2nd AOR without further communication from NDVO. ??? It's an old saying that no news is a good news, but definitely not in this case. There has to be some activity in otherwise dormant cases such as mine or your's. :(

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
Wayne,

Thanks for your encouraging words. It really helps when we have people like you around us to motivate. Let's hope that all of us are successful in our "Mission Canada" :)

Regards
Manpreet

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
My best freind Hazem....
Really I can image what you are feeling right now ???
The patience is the most difficult think in the life ,and some time could be like a killer.But,beleive me ,,you well get your MR soooooon ;D,Because you did a good job with your attached documents.
Also ,All the time ,,pls dont see to who are in front of you only,,you have to look behind you too(like me) ...to see where you are standing.
Dont worry brother..isA we will congratulate you the visa stamp in the same resturant were met before..

Alshami

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thebeast184 said:
:( No... I'm about to start writting a manual on "How to keep sane if you applied through Buffalo" ???...
Let me know when you're done, sounds like that would be good bedtime reading for us suffering Buffailo applicants...

Cappuccino said:
Why add only 20? Our spreadsheet represents around 3% of the total applications received by CIO. Therefore, as an approximate figure, you need to multiply the number by about 33 to get the approximate actual figure at the visa offices.

So if there are 39 Buffalo applicants we can imagine the total post-June-26 applications at Buffalo to be 33 x 39 = 1287, so let's say approximately 1300 at Buffalo.

Wayne.
Well it's 3% based on the FSW1 figure, but we have no idea how many FSW2 apps were received as far as I know.

In other news, my new potential employer sent off for an LMO on Monday, so I should be able to transfer onto that once I get my new Work Permit. Now I have to hope that comes back positive =/ Fed up with the waiting and hoop jumping...

Anyway congrats to Tamsek on his Visa and to everyone else who got their visas in my absence from the forum. At least some people are getting good news :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
CanadaJimmy said:
Let me know when you're done, sounds like that would be good bedtime reading for us suffering Buffailo applicants...

Well it's 3% based on the FSW1 figure, but we have no idea how many FSW2 apps were received as far as I know.

In other news, my new potential employer sent off for an LMO on Monday, so I should be able to transfer onto that once I get my new Work Permit. Now I have to hope that comes back positive =/ Fed up with the waiting and hoop jumping...

Anyway congrats to Tamsek on his Visa and to everyone else who got their visas in my absence from the forum. At least some people are getting good news :)
That's true but looking at our own totals the VAST majority of FSW are Category 1, and only a very small number are FSW2.

Hope your LMO comes through soon then at least you have some breathing space whilst waiting for PR!

Hope to meet you in Vancouver later this year :) We're planning on going over end of August for 2 weeks, not sure if one of us will stay over permanently at that point - depends on ofc getting the visa by then and if we've got an offer on the house (hoping to put it on the market in the next 2 weeks).

Wayne.

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hope to meet you in Vancouver later this year :) We're planning on going over end of August for 2 weeks, not sure if one of us will stay over permanently at that point - depends on ofc getting the visa by then and if we've got an offer on the house (hoping to put it on the market in the next 2 weeks).
Excellent, I had no idea you'd decided on Vancouver! Definitely have to have a meet up, though I'm going to the Penny Arcade Expo at the end of August so hopefully it'll all time OK. :p

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
danishsoomro said:
Guys update my status

It changed to Decision Made dont know exactly when, May be after i got my PP request last week

Well it seems that there is something fishy with JULY/AUGUST/SEPTEMBER applicant.... coz non of them have got no news, which is practically not possible so CIC comon declare your goof.... you naughties....

Jokes apart, i really wish everyone less stress and more updates from lazy VOs
Many Congratulations Danishsoomro.... ;D

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Temasek said:
BREAKING NEWS - SINGAPORE VO!

Got back my Passports, with Visa, and COPR this morning! Cheers.
Congratulations and good luck for a better future in Canada... :D :D :D

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
architect_100 said:
...I also had an Email from Cairo VO instructing me to arranage a courrier service to pick up my medical
And pay RPRF for both me and my spouse
I need to know what information do I need or have to provide the courrier to be recognized as my agent, File no. is allowed to be given to the courrier beside full name???? please advice
So sorry for not replying yesterday. I was caught up with work at the office till quite late.

Singapore VO sends the MR through Registered Mail – or at least for residents of Singapore. Delivery by courier is however provided during PPR where applicants are given the option of choosing either to have their Passport(s) returned by courier or by self collection. If courier is the preferred option, then the applicant need only provide his or her account number with a courier company; which the courier company gives once you open an account with them. An example of the information required when you open such an account can be seen at this website - http://www.ehow.com/how_6933928_do-ups-customized-account-service_.html. I am not too certain whether it differs at Cairo, but I don’t think there should be much variation.

Cheers.

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
engy said:
Please admins ubdate my information:
Medical done on 12 May 2011
Country of birth and residence: Egypt
Intended settling destination : Toronto , ON

Thanks in advance
Engy
where did you do your medicals?

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Silent said:
Congratulations Temasek and wish you happy life ahead in Canada :) :) :)

Cheers
mayankpandya said:
Congrats Temasek....

I think you are the first one from SG Vo who get it...
Good Luck..

Regards,
Mayank
Moori said:
Wonderful Temasek :D Congratulations and welcome to canada ;D
donmar said:
Congrats Temesek
engy said:
My hearty congratulations Temasek
CanadaJimmy said:
….
Wicked Blues said:
Congratulations and good luck for a better future in Canada... :D :D :D
Thank you so much for the well wishes Silent, Mayank, Moori, Donmar, Engy CanadaJimmy, & Wicked Blues. Wishing you a speedy receipt of your Visa.

Cheers.

kscsk

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some thing found on CHC Buffalo website....

"The Visa Section of the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo will be closed to all walk-in temporary resident service from Monday, June 6 through Friday, June 10 2011.

This closure is necessary to enable us to deal with an unprecedentedly large inventory of mail-in applications that have pushed our processing times for such applications to record lengths. Our goal is to use this time to eliminate this backlog completely.

We will still be accepting mail-in applications during that time. We will also continue to provide service to persons appearing to collect their Permanent Resident Visas on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and persons whose Permanent Resident interviews are scheduled for that week in Buffalo.

The Canadian visa offices in New York, Washington, Detroit, Seattle and Los Angeles will maintain their regular walk-in service during this time.

Temporary Resident service includes applications for Temporary Resident Visas, Work Permits, Study Permits, Permanent Resident Travel Documents, Authorization to Return to Canada, Applications for Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Resident Permits. "

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
thebeast184 said:
:( No... I'm about to start writting a manual on "How to keep sane if you applied through Buffalo" ???...
no news for me either from buffalo..............how ever, it is very nice to see your humour sense guys............let me know when you finish it.........i need one