Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pun123 said:
I confirm ND VO has stated sending 2nd AOR

• Average processing time mentioned is 10 months, contact only after 6 months if no response

No refund in any case

No priority

It is normal post

rest is same as others has posted

It also contains the payment receipt
File number remains the same.

Thanks
Well.. I am not a pessimist, but I suspect this letter qualifies to be an 2nd AOR..
To me it seems to be a general information communication. As the content and information received by other VO people are so much different.

Now the question still remains, why would they send a general communication at all? NO other VO is doing that. And of course the order in which they are doing it.

I got my PER on 23rd Nov, completed exactly 3 months today. Nothing from VO yet. Moreover I am also bitten by "medical received" bug.

Frustrated ..huh..

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Grasshopper said:
Well.. I am not a pessimist, but I suspect this letter qualifies to be an 2nd AOR..
To me it seems to be a general information communication. As the content and information received by other VO people are so much different.
Now the question still remains, why would they send a general communication at all? NO other VO is doing that. And of course the order in which they are doing it.
I got my PER on 23rd Nov, completed exactly 3 months today. Nothing from VO yet. Moreover I am also bitten by "medical received" bug.
Frustrated ..huh..
As far as i can recall, both Manila and Singapore VO's have mailed (email of snail mail) a 2nd AOR. Their content is varied. Waiting is the name of the game. In your case, at least your VO is active so you can expect your 2nd AOR soon. Our VO is still busy with other things. No time for post June 26 apps.

edidigit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
IELTS Request
send all together
File Transfer...
23-09-2010
Dear Guys

I have important question. I just got my second AOR from VO, but I want to inform them that my wife passport has been changed. Is there any special form that I have to submit along the certified copy of her passport to VO ?

I appreciate your help.
Edidigit

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Cappuccino said:
Erm, no offence taken? :)

Basically, for post-June-26 applicants, the volume of work needed to be done by the visa office has drammatically reduced. They do not need to do the final eligibility review, nor do they have to do the points calculation part of selection and admissabilility.

Therefore the discrepency between slow and fast visa offices should in theory be lessened, since there are less steps for a slow visa office to slow things down at. Hmm not sure I worded that very well but I hope you get what I mean :) Once the visa office decides to start processing a post-June-26 application then just decide whether documentation or employment verification checks are needed, based on the how convincing the documentation is, if not then just issue medical requests and begin security checks. I think they send 2nd AOR when they start processing. Hence why for some people there is only a week or two between 2nd AOR and medical requests.

So why the slow down at the other visa offices if they have this similar minimal level of processing to do before sending med requests?

I can only think that the volume of pre-June-26 applications which have already reached the background/security/medicals stage is causing a block on the post-June-26 applications being processed?

Wayne.
I can only imagine that the discrepancy maybe in the number of old applications other VOs may be saddled with. I suppose we are going to witness a cascade of sorts when the others wakeup. I mean, that is the only possible reasoning to adopt in trying to explain this current situation.
Its either that or CIC underestimated the magnitude of the processing and timelines that will be involved.

edlubo

Aug 6, 2010
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
02-23-2011
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
Coming soon!
Dear spreadsheet moderators,

I asked once to be added to the spreadsheet but I guess you guys did not see my post.

My application was received on November 10, 2010 NOC 7216, PCC were sent with the application.

Visa office Caracas

Application starts with E00

PER received today February 23, 2011.

Please this time add me up to the list.

Thanks

PNPvsFSW

Dec 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing, China
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
24-01-2011
Just curious, is the 2nd AOR a snail mail or an email?

Thanks

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
PNPvsFSW said:
Just curious, is the 2nd AOR a snail mail or an email?
Thanks
Manila is sending by email, New Delhi by snail mail and Singapore my email to outstation applicants and snail mail to local applicants.

PNPvsFSW

Dec 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing, China
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
24-01-2011
kolhapuri said:
Manila is sending by email, New Delhi by snail mail and Singapore my email to outstation applicants and snail mail to local applicants.
Thanks for the answer! ;)

B

bindu.allam

edlubo said:
Dear spreadsheet moderators,

I asked once to be added to the spreadsheet but I guess you guys did not see my post.

My application was received on November 10, 2010 NOC 7216, PCC were sent with the application.

Visa office Caracas

Application starts with E00

PER received today February 23, 2011.

Please this time add me up to the list.

Thanks
Give us details about your payment
CC/BD
date of encashment

B

bindu.allam

pun123 said:
I confirm ND VO has stated sending 2nd AOR

Thanks
I do not see you in the tracker. Would you mind giving all your details as per the spreadsheet to be added. Thanks.

edlubo

Aug 6, 2010
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
02-23-2011
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
Coming soon!
bindu.allam said:
Give us details about your payment
CC/BD
date of encashment
Credit card an it was charged November 16, 2010

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
Cappuccino said:
My only thoughts about "visa office eligibility review" is that it refers to the portion of work left to do before medicals are issued - i.e. background checks. Are the documents and work experience letters authentic?

If this is the case it's a bit poorly worded, since it is very clear that CIO perform the final eligibility review. But currently the process on the CIC site DOES say that the next stage is "Visa office eligibility review complete".

But ECAS is very erratic and seems to be working differently for difference users and visa offices.

Wayne.
Wayne,
E-cas serves all applications and not only post 6/26 apps. "visa office eligibility review" sounds perfectly fine for a pre 6/26 app. We should not worry too much about this.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Thanks pune123 for your reply. Hope I receive my aor at my new address

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
No there is no separate form for it. Provide them notarized copy of new passport as well as old also with covering letter.

Regards,
Mayank

edidigit said:
Dear Guys

I have important question. I just got my second AOR from VO, but I want to inform them that my wife passport has been changed. Is there any special form that I have to submit along the certified copy of her passport to VO ?

I appreciate your help.
Edidigit