03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Congratulations.. :) :)

1 go for our NOC... Cheers! Raj.

beaanddrei said:
Hello Everybody,

I got my PER in the middle of everybody's debate.....for me, my PER simply means that me and my family are one step (or two ;)) closer to our dream.....

Thanks wayne, and to the rest of the group who keeps this forum alive and full of ideas especially for us who did not hire an agent to do the processing for us..... ;)

Permit me to say this coz I've been wanting to do this for a long time...... TURN ME BLUE!!! ;D

By the way, my application number starts with E.... no B for me.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
ladykiller said:
hmm, seems like CIC has been stuck in 23rd september, when they will start giving PER to October applicants? :(
Sorry but havent received mine too ... for 21st September 2010.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Thoro: what's involved in applying under LPN instead of RN? As an RN I am sure you've done all the job duties of an LPN in your career. Is that a possible Plan B for you???

thoro

Dec 28, 2010
phils..
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec.08,10
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
wishing
LANDED..........
soon
carl128 said:
I am so sorry to hear about that..Do you have any idea on which document that you missed-out? Youre a nurse right? If you are, its either you have a job offer, or apply under PNP, or wait until the next MI.

yes, i am a nurse..wat MI stands for?when will be the next MI? i do still want tp apply under the FSW1??
Pippin said:
Thoro: what's involved in applying under LPN instead of RN? As an RN I am sure you've done all the job duties of an LPN in your career. Is that a possible Plan B for you???
hi pipipn..thanks for the idea..but i guess my duties are purely under the duties of a nurse..i am working as a nurse instructor so LPn i i guess is not an option for me now..

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
royalman said:
Hi,
I know my question may be silly, but being new to the fourm, could anyone please answer me.

Thannks
Welcome to the family, royalman. First of all you will be looking to see that your fees have been cashed, probably within two weeks of application being received. It could be 4 months before you get notification from CIO. Check out the spreadsheet and you will get a much better idea of the time spans....you can find a link to the spreadsheet and other important sites on the bottom of Cappucino's thread. Good Luck.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
urbinajanice said:
Hi Indira! Yes please include me in the list.. below are my details..

NOC: 1122
VO: Manila
App Received by CIO: Sept 22, 2010
Payment Method: CC
CC Charged: Sept 30, 2010
PER Received: January 25, 2010
ECAS Status: IN Process

Thank you very much!
Hello Anil/Wayne/Amro,

Please could you help?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
04vancouver said:
Hi everyone, We have been watching and reading this forum since September. It's an amazing forum and we have felt everyone's feelings of frustration, upset and joy! It's been an almighty long wait and to be honest I didn't post on here before as I thought it might 'curse' our application. We did however promise that no matter what the outcome was we would post on here if nothing more than to help/share/inform others.

However - my husband and I are THRILLED to be able to join this forum with the fantastic news that we received our PER today at 15.56 GMT. To everyone else who is still waiting - we wish you evey luck - please keep positive. There is still a long way to go but fingers crossed we will be celebrating our children's next birthdays in Canada????

Wayne, nice to finally address you - PLEASE can you FINALLY add us in BLUE ;D to the spreadsheet:
App posted: 8th Sept
App Received: 15th Sept
CC charged: 30th Sept
NOC: 1122
Visa office: London
PER:27th Jan
novsaggi said:
Hi Guys
I have been a mute spectator to this forum
Please add me to your spreadsheet.
Here are the details

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Buffalo
NOC Code......: 3131
App. Filed.......: Received 24th Sep 2010
Doc's Request.: Sent with app
AOR Received.: 26-1-2011
IELTS Request: Sent with app
PCC: not send

Have a good day
Congrats :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Thoro: you can apply if your job duties match the majority of the duties performed under that NOC. I haven't read the LPN NOC, but you should take a look at it and see if you have done those duties in the past 10 years. You only have to prove that you DID those duties for one full year. You do not have to work as an LPN once you arrive in Canada unless you choose to, but it is a legitimate way to apply for FSW. I don't mean to badger you, but wouldn't want you to overlook an opportunity. Ask on the nursing threads if others have had any success this way. All the best!

thoro

Dec 28, 2010
phils..
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec.08,10
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
wishing
LANDED..........
soon
kimwayne said:
Mind if i Butt in,Thoro? After New NOC list will be posted,maybe this coming July 1,2011.That's sad to hear,like you,I am also NOC 3152,I am also anxious to know the result of my application..No wonder why,patience is a virtue.

its ok kimwayne..i am still hopin that my present job will still be on the list by JUly...dont you think??i will be reapplying on july if that is the case..i just hope m papers will be delivered to me anyday now for me to know what is missing on my papers..

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Pippin said:
Thoro: you can apply if your job duties match the majority of the duties performed under that NOC. I haven't read the LPN NOC, but you should take a look at it and see if you have done those duties in the past 10 years. You only have to prove that you DID those duties for one full year. You do not have to work as an LPN once you arrive in Canada unless you choose to, but it is a legitimate way to apply for FSW. I don't mean to badger you, but wouldn't want you to overlook an opportunity. Ask on the nursing threads if others have had any success this way. All the best!
I second that. if you r a RN, you surely can apply as LNP(licensed practical nurse). You can access the duties of LNP from the link below:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Profile.aspx?val=3&val1=3233

thoro

Dec 28, 2010
phils..
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec.08,10
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
wishing
LANDED..........
soon
Pippin said:

thank you for the gesture pippin...i will ask the nursing thread.

babu2005

Jul 19, 2010
sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
recieved 13/09/2010
Doc's Request.
send all documents
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
yes 5th january 2011
IELTS Request
send original
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
24th june but got it 13 nt july
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
n/a
hi every one,

i got my per last month. today i check my ecas and find my case is in process. but underneath on that showing " my medical have been received" but i havnt got any medical request yet. so any one knows any information pls share.
thanks
bob

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
babu2005 said:
hi every one,

i got my per last month. today i check my ecas and find my case is in process. but underneath on that showing " my medical have been received" but i havnt got any medical request yet. so any one knows any information pls share.
thanks
bob
Almost all of the members with PERs have the same status and so you need not worry :) It is an error from the CIC side :p..

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
babu2005 said:
hi every one,

thanks
bob
Dear babu,
It's just a mistake made by CIO and it is expected that CIO will amend this(sooner or later). By the way, all members who got their PER have the same status as yours, so don't worry.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Triumph

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
goin2canada said:
Hi!!All,

I have been a silent follower of this forum since the very beginning.Finally i hv decided 2 join.I have applied under NOC 1122 from Mumbai.My application was received by CIC on Oct 11th.Since the last few weeks i have noticed tht many applications hve been rejected bcos of 'No birth certificate'.This has got me worried as I too have not submitted my birth certificate as i do not have one.I assumed tht a passport,10th certificate etc. are proof enough for my DOB.
Can anyone advice me as to wht i can do to avoid a NER on the grounds of 'No birth certificate'.Can i send an affidavit confirming my DOB or anything else.PLSSSSSSSSSS HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
goin2canada

Dear

do not worry, even I received PER without Birth certificates and I am Indian

cheers