16Aug10
AOR Received.
06Dec10 (CIO)/01Feb11 (CEM)
Med's Request
07Feb11
Med's Done....
28Feb11
Passport Req..
27May11 (sent thru fedex)/14Jun11 (rcvd by CEM)
VISA ISSUED...
20Jun11 (stamped)/28Jun11 (delivered)
LANDED..........
Please update my e-CAS status to 'IN PROCESS'.

Thanks!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Thanks to everyone for sharing their ideas today. It's been quite a ride and great to see an issue from different perspectives and to learn more about each others strengths. I am grateful to read posts at the end of a session like this that ground the thread once again, so we can all rest easily and come back another day without animosity. Sweet Dreams all.

beaanddrei

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2011
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
Hello Everybody,

I got my PER in the middle of everybody's debate.....for me, my PER simply means that me and my family are one step (or two ;)) closer to our dream.....

Thanks wayne, and to the rest of the group who keeps this forum alive and full of ideas especially for us who did not hire an agent to do the processing for us..... ;)

Permit me to say this coz I've been wanting to do this for a long time...... TURN ME BLUE!!! ;D

By the way, my application number starts with E.... no B for me.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
beaanddrei said:
Hello Everybody,

I got my PER in the middle of everybody's debate.....for me, my PER simply means that me and my family are one step (or two ;)) closer to our dream.....

Thanks wayne, and to the rest of the group who keeps this forum alive and full of ideas especially for us who did not hire an agent to do the processing for us..... ;)

Permit me to say this coz I've been wanting to do this for a long time...... TURN ME BLUE!!! ;D

By the way, my application number starts with E.... no B for me.
Congrats man ;D ;D ;D

My best wishes for you & your family to get the VISA soon :) :)

Did you check your status via the eCAS ?

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaJimmy said:
My app is going to Buffalo and I can login using either the Client ID (UCI on the PER) or Immigration File Number (Application number on PER in Bxxxxxxxxx format). If you check the spreadsheet you can see that there are some others who have got their ecas status as well.

I used both Client ID and Immigration File number, but none of them work. Couldn't understand. Hope its gonna work pretty soon. Keeping my fingers crossed................ by the end of the process it looks like I need some surgery to separate them.

voicu

Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011 App. Delivered: 25-01-2011 CC Charged....: 27-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 PCC Req........: 18-04-2011 Medical Req....: 07-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent w/App Payment.........: CC DHL Signed By: DOUG
beaanddrei said:
Hello Everybody,

Woooohooooo Congrats and good luck in the next steps !!! :) :) :)

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
@ advance123,

Your opinion is based on own experience (and some confidential sources 8)) . Earlier, in a reply to queencougar you mentioned "When you talk about experience you assume I haven't been through this process before. I have done this before for people close to me. I only decided to apply because Architecture was included in June 2010"
Furthermore, in a reply to voicu you said "I am using a representative so the contributions made here make no difference to my application"

Now, same experience gets no credit when it comes to your own application. Why ?

M

marocain

Cam1234 said:
Hi Queencouger:

Yes I could not agree more, basically Minister Kenney has put a halt on immigration this year. What are we at last count, 6900 applicants? VOs are used to handling over 200,000 FSW applications a year. There is currently a backlog of 400,000. With these new rules limiting the number of immigrants, they hope to process 200,000 of the backlog applications this year.

Cam
This is not exactly true, the 250.000 PR that are processed each year by different VO contains all categories (FSW, canadian Experience, PNP, Quebec Selected, Business category, family member sponsorship....), the FSW represent the majority of the 250.000 applications with around 70.000 to 80.000 applications proceed each year. Now, the only PR category that was limited is FSW, which means that they will not dig too much in the backlog applications this year. Also with the current quota, they will prevent at least the FSW backlog from growing year over year.

deeann

Oct 11, 2010
No one on this forum has any experience as this is a new system with lots of speculations. CIC changes frequently and you therefore only have to read and try to figure things out. The discussions here only help us to look at things more objectively and to brainstorm. This is like a Literature class and I like it.

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
To distinguish clearly between file starting with 'B' and 'E', ant body who have got file number starting with 'E', please put a copy here.
In case of mine, copy of my letter, starting with 'B', from CIC,NS is as below.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

Address of applicant

24 November 2010 

  UCI: ********

Application: B*********

Dear *********,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. These instructions specify that only applicants who have experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

X Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of
Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on
June 26, 2010.

Arranged Employment in Canada
Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp#factor5

Your application will be forwarded to the visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office. Your reference number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 7 Sep 2010 in the amount of ****.Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is ********** . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Going to Canada portal (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If you live in India, China or the Philippines, you can access information on free in-person assistance at http://ciip.accc.ca

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Service Delivery Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

beaanddrei

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2011
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
canady said:
Congrats man ;D ;D ;D

My best wishes for you & your family to get the VISA soon :) :)

Did you check your status via the eCAS ?
thanks canady...... before i got my PER, i already checked my status with ECAS and it says that my application is IN PROCESS but with no details about medicals.....

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
deeann said:
No one on this forum has any experience as this is a new system with lots of speculations. CIC changes frequently and you therefore only have to read and try to figure things out. The discussions here only help us to look at things more objectively and to brainstorm. This is like a Literature class and I like it.
You are so right :)

beaanddrei

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2011
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
voicu said:
Woooohooooo Congrats and good luck in the next steps !!! :) :) :)
thanks.... i hope you'll get yours too..... soon.... ;)

Spicejet

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2010, CC 09-09-2010
IELTS Request
Sent - 8.5
Hi All,

Came back to the forum after a lull and glad to see so many people getting PERs. Best wishes to All of you out there.

Looked at E CASE as some members saw their data come up in the system.

Mine is showing as "In Process" but strangely when i click on the hyperlink In process it says medical results have been received. Is this an Error... I guess it is.. :)

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
cfr1907 said:
@ advance123,

Your opinion is based on own experience (and some confidential sources 8)) . Earlier, in a reply to queencougar you mentioned "When you talk about experience you assume I haven't been through this process before. I have done this before for people close to me. I only decided to apply because Architecture was included in June 2010"
Furthermore, in a reply to voicu you said "I am using a representative so the contributions made here make no difference to my application"

Now, same experience gets no credit when it comes to your own application. Why ?
Good question.