2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
anil04_10 said:
Hey bro...... :D

PCC is required for the people who will be immigrating with you..... AND for immigration purpose family means ... PA + spouse / legal partner + dependent children + children of dependent children. PCC will be required for anyone above 18 years!!!

Cheers, Anil
It was not clearly stated that only for those "who is migrating with you", but as for "all the members just to be sure that you are not child of brother of a criminal". I just more think about it as the time for PCC request is near (i hope so).

Thanks anyway!

Any other opinions???

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi guys,

I have added another sheet to our Google spreadsheet book called "Projections", here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=6

This takes the current totals for each NOC, works out the average applications received per day, and projects this across the remaining days up until 30 June 2011.

Interestingly, currently projections are that only 8055 total applications will be received, and that only NOCs 1122 and 3152 will reach the 1000 limit before 30 June 2011.

Obviously the closer we march to 30 June the more accurate these projections become, and the less "scewed" the figures will be due to limited applications in July with gathering docs etc.

I will update this page every time CIC update their totals page.

Enjoy!
Wayne.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Cur-Rozen said:
Hey, while sitting and waiting for something ...........

My family composition is as following:

Me (main applicant)..................
My husband's parents (included)
So how many PCC should I provide??
??? ??? ???

Moreover, I am surprised / inquisitive that you have added husband parent's in the main application... correct me if I am wrong....!!
Cheers, Anil

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
anil04_10 said:
Moreover, I am surprised / inquisitive that you have added husband parent's in the main application... correct me if I am wrong....!!
Cheers, Anil
There is a page "Additional Family information" that should be fullfilled by all adult members included in the application. So, the one of my husband includes info about his parents and brother, but they are not included in the Main Application Form (the same as my parents and brother)

sasi6174

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Cur-Rozen said:
There is a page "Additional Family information" that should be fullfilled by all adult members included in the application. So, the one of my husband includes info about his parents and brother, but they are not included in the Main Application Form (the same as my parents and brother)
APPLICANT AND CO APPLICANT ONLY

IF AGE 18 AND ABOVE, PCC IS REQUIRED

SASI

CPAMATRIX

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
JAMAICA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2010
IELTS Request
21-8-2010
Cappuccino said:
Hi guys,

I have added another sheet to our Google spreadsheet book called "Projections", here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=6

This takes the current totals for each NOC, works out the average applications received per day, and projects this across the remaining days up until 30 June 2011.

Interestingly, currently projections are that only 8055 total applications will be received, and that only NOCs 1122 and 3152 will reach the 1000 limit before 30 June 2011.

Obviously the closer we march to 30 June the more accurate these projections become, and the less "scewed" the figures will be due to limited applications in July with gathering docs etc.

Enjoy!
Wayne.
sasi6174 said:
APPLICANT AND CO APPLICANT ONLY

IF AGE 18 AND ABOVE, PCC IS REQUIRED

SASI

love the spread sheet cappuccinno
keep it up

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Cur-Rozen said:
hi,

I think confusion comes from Additional Family information (AFI) form that should be filled by BOTH main applicant and his/her spouse.

When filled up by main applicant (in this example I use husband), he is applicant for purposes of filling of AFI form. He lists himself, his spouse, and parents. In the table below he lists his children (can be from different marriage or relations).

When filled up by spouse, this time she is applicant (so that her name is filled in the line 'applicant'), and her husband's name is placed in second line 'spouse', then her parents. in the table below she fills in all her children (can be from different marriage or relations).

I did it this way after reading forums including this one, hope my approach was acceptable.

regards,

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Cur-Rozen said:
to continue on the PCC part, PCCs are obtained for all adults who plan to immigrate to Canada under the application (one submitted by main applicant).

if you were the main applicant, then yourself, your spouse (partner) and children accompanying to Canada and who are above 18 are subject to PCC requirements.

parents would obtain PCCs when they immigrate to Canada, but under different immigration program (not FSW).

regards,

C

Cam1234

canada0801 said:
As far as post June 26th apps concerned, the only thing that all these members know is that they know nothing :D
Oh well, please don't exclude yourself from the group... ;)

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:
Hi guys,

Enjoy!
Wayne.
Great job Wayne! Thanks for the hard work, very revealing.
Cam

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Coffee said:
hi,

I think confusion comes from Additional Family information (AFI) form that should be filled by BOTH main applicant and his/her spouse.

When filled up by main applicant (in this example I use husband), he is applicant for purposes of filling of AFI form. He lists himself, his spouse, and parents. In the table below he lists his children (can be from different marriage or relations).

When filled up by spouse, this time she is applicant (so that her name is filled in the line 'applicant'), and her husband's name is placed in second line 'spouse', then her parents. in the table below she fills in all her children (can be from different marriage or relations).

I did it this way after reading forums including this one, hope my approach was acceptable.

regards,
Hi, yes both the Additional Family Information form and the "Your Travels" form (for those whose visa office requires it) are damn confusing, but essentially each person becomes the applicant when filling the form out, for purposes of filling out THAT form. (Otherwise all the forms would be identical, which is plain stupid).

I think CIC could do a better job of making this clearer though.

Wayne.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Cappuccino said:
Hi guys,

Enjoy!
Wayne.
Hi Wayne

See that your projection is coming up with another Crane Operator applicant. With the bets for AOR seemingly in cold storage, perhaps the next wager should be on the total number of Crane Operators? ;D ;D ;D

Cheers.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Cappuccino said:
Hi, yes both the Additional Family Information form and the "Your Travels" form (for those whose visa office requires it) are damn confusing....
Makes you wonder how they got it correct with the “Schedule 1 – Background / Declaration” form, with the additional checks for the principal applicant and spouse at the header, but not for the "Additional Family Information" form...

lorearco

Oct 16, 2010
Cappuccino said:
What was the source of this information? The above line is interesting, if it is from a genuine CIC source, since it seems to suggest that only applications passing their eligibility review fall within the cap, as reflected by the "many applications received prior to 5th November"... etc

Wayne.
The info comes from
http:(slash(slash)blog(dot)abhinav(dot)com(dot)canada(dash)skilled(dash)immigration(dash)applications(dash)under(dash)business(dash)services(dash)to(dash)management(dash)touch(dash)1000(dash)on(dash)1st(dash)november-2010/

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi Cur Rozen

Got this from CIC's website - “Family members include a spouse, a common-law partner, dependent children, and dependent child of a dependent child”.

Source - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG74.asp

Cheers

Cur-Rozen said:
Hey, while sitting and waiting for something I have a serious confusion about PCC. We spoke about timings and countries, but do we have a clear idea about who from relatives should receive PCC?

CIO is saying: "all your family members who is 18 years old and older should receive PCC".

My family composition is as following:

Me (main applicant)
My husband (included in application)
Our son (less than 18 y/o) (included in application)
My parents (not included)
My brother (not included)
My husband's parents (included)
My husband's brother (not included)

So how many PCC should I provide??
??? ??? ???