Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
ashokrenwa said:
Hello Senoirs,

I sent my application on 1st of October - 1122 NOC and was received by CIO on 6th of Oct. No status on BD encashment even after several follow-ups with the bank. CIO declared that the 1000 cap was met somewhere in November 1st week.

Today, I called up and the call center. The rep - Anne Employee ID 3672 -answered that applications received until 20th Sept have been opened and not any after that as of today. So do you think my application is as is and untouched. If so, will I be there in those lucky 1000 whose applications will be processed further. The communication that 1000 cap reached came in November. However, it wasnt confirmed that all applications untill November were taken into consideration and opened. I seriously doubt my future.

I have seen a few posts from 1122 NOC applicants that there application reached after my application an their BD's have been encashed. How can this happen if they not even opened the aplications after Sept 20th. Please advise.

Thanks n Regards
aSHOK..
:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Hi ashok,

if CIC didn't open any applications past Sept 20th then no one would get CC or BD encashed, since they have to open a package to do the completness check (or return files that didn't pass that same check).

What I think the employee you spoke with referred to is 'Eligibility check' , which is somewhat different from completness check, as they don't just make sure that all docs were submitted but that you also meet the requirements of ministerial regulations to put your app into further processing.

In your case, there is no certainty whether CIC had accepted your app as meeting 'completness check' or returned it to you for any reason.
Unfortunately, at this moment there is no way of finding out unless you either get the confirmation of BD encashment from your bank or any correspondence from CIC.

Those of you who opted to pay by BD and haven't received any updates from your banks may have very compelling case to ask CIC give you at least some update , so you would know whether your file is still pending eligibility review or been returned (or ,worst of all, lost in transit).

Wish you all good luck!

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends, I back to this forum after a long gap.............. so just wondering if there is any news about AOR so far. In fact, do we even receive AOR anymore? My application was received on 27th aug credit card cashed 9th september, and after that no reply, no nothing from the other side. Sometime I feel like maybe I didn't send anything, and just dreaming the whole paper work thing.

Anybody got AOR or anything, any reply so far (post 26th june)?

Gracias

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
I think, its safe to say that if did not received your file back in 3 months that youre already in eligibility stage. And of course your BD or CC has to be encashed too.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
IMO December will be the merry month for the july applicants, Back in June thread Ive noticed that somebody there sent his application in june 24, 2010 and had an AOR in october 2010. So far, hes the only known pre-6/26 applicant in this website who received an AOR. For july applicants thats 4 months + and that could be enough time to determine if an applicant is eligible or not. And, most of the pre 6/26 applicants have submitted their papers in their respective VO.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
cforcanada said:
Hello friends, I back to this forum after a long gap.............. so just wondering if there is any news about AOR so far. In fact, do we even receive AOR anymore? My application was received on 27th aug credit card cashed 9th september, and after that no reply, no nothing from the other side. Sometime I feel like maybe I didn't send anything, and just dreaming the whole paper work thing.
Gracias
As far as post June 26th apps concerned, the only thing that all these members know is that they know nothing :D

Now, it's just anybody's guess, but latest consensus was that there may not be any AOR's at all, instead you may get Med and/or PCC request from local VO (if your file gets transfered for further processing), or you may just get your app back.

I would say just chill for the next X weeks (considering you did all you had to do to fill your app), live your life as if you never applied for Canadian PR (along with fees paid) and if in the end you get through all stages with maple leaf in your passport, well, then that's what was mean to be.

Wish you all best of luck :)

lorearco

Oct 16, 2010
Cam1234 said:
Hi Lorearco:

When did CIC say they will be providing more NOC's under the business field? Could you please provide a link?

Thank you,
Cam

Hi Cam:

Immigration under the Federal Skilled Worker program to Canada is permitted to only those applicants who satisfy the following requirements:

1.A valid arranged employment offer from a Canadian Employer or
2.At least one year of full-time work experience which is paid and continuous in one of listed 29 eligible occupations.
It has to be noted that there is a limit of 20,000 applications under the Federal Skilled Worker program to be processed from the applications received under 29 listed occupations. Further, not more than 1,000 applications under the list would be considered for processing within the advised duration. The valid period for current year is June 26th 2010 to June 30th 2011. However, these caps are not applicable to those applicants having arranged offer of employment.

One of the most popular eligible occupations is the Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management (1122). This category accepts applications from marketing, advertising, public relations, business and financial analyses, management and organizational consulting and related categories.As on 5th of November, 2010, 1000 applications have been received by the department. This information was posted on the CIC website on or around 5th of November, 2010. Now, that this limit has been crossed, Citizenship and Immigration Canada can and will only accept applications from those who already have a job offer in hand. In fact, many applications received prior to 5th November, 2010 may also be return without processing. The reason is that the inventory levels of 1000 were reached at CIO before their application was considered.

Applicants opting to file under this occupational classification have following choices:

1.Keep working on files to ensure that they are ready in all respects, complete with all the relevant documents. File it as soon as the new quota is opened on 1st July 2011. It may happen that this NOC might not be listed in the quota for the next year but a generic occupation is normally a part of occupations lists. The probability of similar occupations in which applicants are eligible in 1122, appearing in the new lists is very high. This is advised for those who do not wish to pursue any other immigration option or destination.

2.Consider filing under alternate immigration programs. Some of the options are:
•Immigration to Canada through Quebec Skilled Migrant Program
•Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
•UK Tier 1 Program
•Denmark Green card
•Singapore Landed Permanent Resident visa
•Immigration to Australia

For what it is said, the NOC 1122 may not appear next year but some other NOCS may be added under the business category...:)

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
canada0801 said:
As far as post June 26th apps concerned, the only thing that all these members know is that they know nothing :D

Now, it's just anybody's guess, but latest consensus was that there may not be any AOR's at all, instead you may get Med and/or PCC request from local VO (if your file gets transfered for further processing), or you may just get your app back.

I would say just chill for the next X weeks (considering you did all you had to do to fill your app), live your life as if you never applied for Canadian PR (along with fees paid) and if in the end you get through all stages with maple leaf in your passport, well, then that's what was mean to be.

Wish you all best of luck :)
@ Canada0801,
You are right. Thats' what I have been telling that it's a new process and we don't know anything about anything here. We only learned that if CC/BD is encahsed then you are safe for the time being. For how long? we are not sure either.
Alls well that ends well.
But we should be vigilent to check changes as well as situation like "returned application" etc etc. There are lot of information we can get from these unfortunate cases. We still don't know in which stage our applications are and if somehting went wrong with anyones application or not because It takes 3 months to obtain the returned package !! Althoguh there is no such case that application returned after CC/BD encashment.
We are also not sure that we will get direct med request or PCC request from CIO or from respective VO. These are guess only.
I got a feeling that At teh beginning of next year CIC will move their "a-s-s" a little and update us.
I just wish good luck to every POST JUNE applicants.
Cheers.

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Hey Guys,

I have a query on mind. My file has been received by CIO on 5th August and BD has encashed on 9th September, so from september to november who is dealing with the file? is it the CIO or the VO? and what type of activities they are doing basically....

....Fighter

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Fighter said:
Hey Guys,

I have a query on mind. My file has been received by CIO on 5th August and BD has encashed on 9th September, so from september to november who is dealing with the file? is it the CIO or the VO? and what type of activities they are doing basically....

....Fighter
@ Figher
All we know that after encashing the CC/BD the file remains probably with the CIO for eligibility review. Because there are cases in which CIO sent back applications from NS, requested to add up additional information and resend it. Means they probably check completeness of yoru file thoroughly.
I am not sure how long they will hold it until they send it finally to respective VO.
It's anybody's guess.
Cheers.

mnyasin

Star Member
Jan 16, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney nv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
11 june 2011
1122 IS CAPED I NEED YR SUGGESTION

dear friend PLEASE HELP ME IN FINDING 1122 NOC IS SUITABLE OR NOT my duties as expert trade consultant ,our firm is imports and indent for their clients(third party).it provide services to its client organization such as analyzing and advising on modification of trade solution/ manufacturing solution. i advice only on technical matter like help to complete projects,
we offer trade solutions a way of doing business that satisfies both the manufacturers/suppliers as well as the end user /buyers ,trade solution entail marketing a products or suppliers to the relevant party or taking on trade projects from concept to completion our modus to ensure quality we serve our client age by p reshipment inspection and certifying the quality through internationally qualified experts,we have experience in planning the operation after minute market observation.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
canada121 said:
Hi Guys,

Don't want to spoil anyone's good mood here, but just wanted to inform here that my file was returned back. The timing are as follows:

Reached CIO :5th Aug (with BD)
Date of return letter :10th Aug'10
Reached my place (Delhi, India): 10th Nov'10 (3 months!!)
NOC : 1122

Reason: I had mentioned Visa Office Requested as 'India'. (It should have been "New Delhi, India" )

(There is only one office in India for PR applications, and that is New Delhi. And it is not something that if I did not tell them, they can take it as mis-information. But anyways,,my complete file was back)

My NOC (1122) limit of 1000 was over by 1st week of Nov, and therefore I did not re-send my file. Had it come back in 2 months (by around 10th Oct, I had a chance. But the fact that it took 3 months (just late enough to be out of the limit), I took it as a signal from up there not to even try.

Wish you all good luck for your PR applications..
GOD Bless!!
This is totally unacceptable for me! So, looks like they have actually returned your package in 5 days of receipt and it was swimming all the way through the Atlantic all these days to reach India? My suggestion is, to try again by sending the package again with a polite letter stating the situation. I would have accepted it, if you have left the space for the VO blank or mentioned it as VO - Sydney/Nova Scotia. BUT NOT WHEN YOU SAID INDIA! It's obvious that these people who do the completeness check are nothing more than a computer where every CORRECT answer is pre-programmed and that the file cant go through with any sort of deviation other than the exact answer ??? ???

Hope you make it to Canada sometime and we all meet there :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Bindu said:
Hi Anil and Friends,

Is there a way in which I can extract the information whether my BD was encashed or not from ICICI Bank in Bangalore, I tried asking them earlier and they told me that it beyond their control and refused to shed any info, please help I'm afraid as Canada121's application was rejected and it took 3 long months to recieve the letter.

Regards
Bindu
Hi Bindu,

I was in the same boat, I was calling the customer service people with no progress for about 20 days. Luckily got a link through one of my colleague and contacted a person working for the HDFC bank and got it done after a week of followup 8) 8). If you know someone(anyone from any ICICI branch), you should give them a call and ask for help, explaining the situation. If you are unable to get someone working for ICICI, then the best bet would be to visit your home branch(Hope this is the place where you took your BD) and seek help. First they will say no, impossible etc., But you have to be determined to get it done, and tell them 3 of your friends have already done this with the ICICI before and they were able to confirm the status. Explain them the situation and tell them there would be no clue about the application and the money and indicate that the draft might be lost too. Just play some games and get it done :) You know how things work here :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
carl128 said:
IMO December will be the merry month for the july applicants, Back in June thread Ive noticed that somebody there sent his application in june 24, 2010 and had an AOR in october 2010. So far, hes the only known pre-6/26 applicant in this website who received an AOR. For july applicants thats 4 months + and that could be enough time to determine if an applicant is eligible or not. And, most of the pre 6/26 applicants have submitted their papers in their respective VO.
Just like in the Matrix where there is no spoon, for post-June-26 applicants, there is no AOR...

First thing you will hear will be either medicals, or rejection, or request for further docs/info

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
lorearco said:
In fact, many applications received prior to 5th November, 2010 may also be return without processing. The reason is that the inventory levels of 1000 were reached at CIO before their application was considered....
What was the source of this information? The above line is interesting, if it is from a genuine CIC source, since it seems to suggest that only applications passing their eligibility review fall within the cap, as reflected by the "many applications received prior to 5th November"... etc

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
cforcanada said:

Gracias
A few days ago CIC amending their processes on their guide.

They now no longer send an AOR, and are responsible for more of the process.

CIC will do things in this order
1) Completeness check
2) Charge credit card/cash draft
3) Eligibility review
4) Selection/Admissibility
5) Send medical requests

The visa office is then responsible for requesting passports and issuing the visa. It is not clear where the DMP will need to send the medical requests presumably the forms will tell them CIC or VO.

Formerly (pre-June-26), and AOR was sent after step 3) above and then you'd send all your docs to VO

I am personally a bit disgusted that they are too lazy to send AOR after step 3) now, keeping people in the dark for many more months for the sake of 1 email, but guess we have to live with it. Many of us will have already passed our eligibility review but will have no way of knowing this until CIC send medical requests.

Judging by timescales reported to various people - I think those who submitted theirapps in July, August + September can expect medical requests between January and April, depending on how much background checking is required for their case.

Wayne.