+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

M

meialua

DesiMike said:
Senior members and other folks:
Got a situation here. One of my relative's (whom I helped to prepare application) Permanent Residence application is returned back by Sydney CIO, because application is incomplete (doesn't meet the requirements of section 10 of the IRPR).

The reason given for incompleteness of the application is that birth certificates of both applicant and his spouse were not submitted with the application. Following documents are requested by the Sydney CIO:
1) Affidavit for birth certificates, including birth date and name of parents.
2) IELTS test will expire soon, must have updated test score.

We had included following explanation with the application as a reason for not submitting the birth certificates:
"As per visa London office specific documents checklist, a birth certificate is normally acceptable if registration was made shortly after the birth. Birth certificates are not being provided as registration of the birth was not done shortly after the birth."

Above explanation is based on Section 2 "IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS" Page 4 of London Visa Office Specific Instructions (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf) (It also serves Pakistani applicants). It states that:

FOR APPLICANTS FROM PAKISTAN
• Original birth certificates for you and your spouse or common-law partner, with certified translations into English or French. A birth certificate is normally acceptable if registration was made shortly after the birth. The birth certificate must:
o bear the name of the person whose birth it records, and
o have been issued by an official responsible for the registration of births in the municipality or district in which the birth took place.

Although we will re-submit the whole application with the additional document(s) requested by the Sydney CIO, but we also want to contest that our previously submitted application was not incomplete based on the “London Visa Office Specific Instructions” to reserve a spot within 20,000 cap. In the instructions, there is no mention of providing affidavit in case birth certificate is not submitted.

I have following questions from you folks:
1) If my understanding of not submitting the birth certificates was correct or not based on above London Visa Office Specific Instructions?
2) In case if 20,000 cap limit is reached, can I contest CIO decision on the returned application along with the re-submission of application to reserve a spot within 20,000 cap?
3) I need to confirm if we need to provide two affidavits for the birth certificates. That is, one from principal applicant and one from spouse?
3) Should I re-submit the same application which was returned? It has the stamp and comments from CIO officer?

Thanks
It is weird that they sent you a letter stating to renew the IELTS. Techinically if they receive your file and the IELTS is not expired (even if the date is close) must be accepted.

Regarding question 2, I am on the same boat... no one knows what CIO would do.

faraz_fahimi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011 and CC charged 28-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER 24-10-2011 and AOR 15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
In Process 16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-02-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012
LANDED..........
24-06-2012
pardis1975 said:
Hey there,
Is there any Persian in this forum . I am from Mashhad and I have applied under new laws after 26/6 .....
Hi Pardis
I am from Iran too.

good luck

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Hey folks

Just got the confirmation from my banker - My BD got debited from Bank's account on 8th October...... 8) ;D 8)
..... it gave a sort of relief..... thanks for all the support.
'Shadab bhai .... where are you'...?? ??

Cheers, Anil

JINCYMARAMON

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 sep 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent wIth application
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
hi,
I have kept the birth certificate from Embassy,I have no original birth certificate(means not registered shortly after birth).r they going to return my birth certificate? because there is no parents name!!!!

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
anil04_10 said:
Hey folks

Just got the confirmation from my banker - My BD got debited from Bank's account on 8th October...... 8) ;D 8)
..... it gave a sort of relief..... thanks for all the support.
'Shadab bhai .... where are you'...?? ??

Cheers, Anil
Wow.. that's very fast! Congrats Anil :) Hope you are doing well. Ours was encashed on 28th October :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
Good....we can update news ...most of ppl here are from India ....I think files from India abit faster than those from Iran ....Anyway we all should wait .....

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
pardis1975 said:
Good....we can update news ...most of ppl here are from India ....I think files from India abit faster than those from Iran ....Anyway we all should wait .....
Well if they start sending AORs at the same time they start sending rejections, AORs should be faster - since most AORs will be sent by email, but all rejections will be the entire application and will therefore be sent by post.

Canada post isn't very fast!

So I'd expect the first rejections to start trickling through a few weeks after the first AORs. Since May and June seem to have mostly received their AORs now, it should hopefully only be a matter of weeks before our first AORs come through - I am hopeful for end of November.

Wayne.

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
indira_prab said:
Please could you update your application details for us to update in our spreadsheet?

Name, Application received date, VO, BD/CC, Encashment date etc..

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
HeY Indira,
My lawyer is in Canada and i have sent all my documents for his office .....so I really cant give you excat date CIC got my application ...I have applied under noc 0811 ...I will ask my lawyer to give me excat date ......My visa office is Damascus ....

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
faraz_fahimi said:
Hi Pardis
I am from Iran too.

good luck
Finally someone from Iran....Hope we can get our visa before 2012 ...

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
kolhapuri said:
What is happening in 2012?
Joke of this week!So funny! love your sense of humor :) Have you all a wonderful weekend!

DesiMike

Star Member
Mar 29, 2009
PMM and other senior members please address below post from me.

DesiMike said:
Senior members and other folks:
Got a situation here. One of my relative's (whom I helped to prepare application) Permanent Residence application is returned back by Sydney CIO, because application is incomplete (doesn't meet the requirements of section 10 of the IRPR).

The reason given for incompleteness of the application is that birth certificates of both applicant and his spouse were not submitted with the application. Following documents are requested by the Sydney CIO:
1) Affidavit for birth certificates, including birth date and name of parents.
2) IELTS test will expire soon, must have updated test score.

We had included following explanation with the application as a reason for not submitting the birth certificates:
"As per visa London office specific documents checklist, a birth certificate is normally acceptable if registration was made shortly after the birth. Birth certificates are not being provided as registration of the birth was not done shortly after the birth."

Above explanation is based on Section 2 "IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS" Page 4 of London Visa Office Specific Instructions (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf) (It also serves Pakistani applicants). It states that:

FOR APPLICANTS FROM PAKISTAN
• Original birth certificates for you and your spouse or common-law partner, with certified translations into English or French. A birth certificate is normally acceptable if registration was made shortly after the birth. The birth certificate must:
o bear the name of the person whose birth it records, and
o have been issued by an official responsible for the registration of births in the municipality or district in which the birth took place.

Although we will re-submit the whole application with the additional document(s) requested by the Sydney CIO, but we also want to contest that our previously submitted application was not incomplete based on the “London Visa Office Specific Instructions” to reserve a spot within 20,000 cap. In the instructions, there is no mention of providing affidavit in case birth certificate is not submitted.

I have following questions from you folks:
1) If my understanding of not submitting the birth certificates was correct or not based on above London Visa Office Specific Instructions?
2) In case if 20,000 cap limit is reached, can I contest CIO decision on the returned application along with the re-submission of application to reserve a spot within 20,000 cap?
3) I need to confirm if we need to provide two affidavits for the birth certificates. That is, one from principal applicant and one from spouse?
3) Should I re-submit the same application which was returned? It has the stamp and comments from CIO officer?

Thanks

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Coffee said:
consolidated comments so far, please correct if I am missing anything:

comments summary:

1. Based on the draft letter, it has been assumed that the application package is forwarded to the respective VOs following the Eligibility Review. It may or may not be the case, and perhaps clarification on this would be useful in managing our own expectations. [Temasek]
2. give priority to AOR timing and move section up as item 1 [Coffee]
3. on return fee - to propose to add extra line in the fee payment form whether an applicant wishes to incur extra $xx for faster return (i.e. make this optional) [Coffee]
4. PCC validity clarification (no stays in country after leaving - is PCC still valid if dated more than 3 months) [Cam1234]

are we getting closer to the final draft, dear forumers?

also, how are we posting/sending the letter? as I said, I will send the letter on behalf of participants of our thread from my private mail, but is there a facility with CIC website that allows communication and ensure response? or do we better send it to the attention of Minister directly using e-mail address?
dear forumers, anything else other than these comments to be incorporated into our letter?

regards,

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
Is it true that applications returned in august 2010 due to incomplete status are being received now by many candidates as i ve been told that they were sent by ship so could take upto like 3 months .....So should i also wait for like another 15 days or so before making a new application !!!!!!

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Well if they start sending AORs at the same time they start sending rejections, AORs should be faster - since most AORs will be sent by email, but all rejections will be the entire application and will therefore be sent by post.

Canada post isn't very fast!

So I'd expect the first rejections to start trickling through a few weeks after the first AORs. Since May and June seem to have mostly received their AORs now, it should hopefully only be a matter of weeks before our first AORs come through - I am hopeful for end of November.

Wayne.
Well, i am not sure about the AOR timing. This may be a bad news. One of my friends in canada is applying in FSW1 category and his lawyer told him to wait for february to complete his one year experience. Lawyer told him that his NOC is not going to get filled and CIC will only start contacting applicants in april, so it doesn't matter if you apply now or later. All the applicants will get AOR around the same time around april. I am not sure if i should believe this but if i don't see any AOR for 1122 people in couple of weeks, i would buy his lawyer's version.

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
Just now I called CIC ....my documents were recieved last Nov.8,2010... and the lady said they were still checking documents got on Sep... she also told me I would get news by email in 33 weeks after my file would be transferred to my visa office ....