13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
Dear Applicants:

One last thing, the date of AOR would be when CIC has issued it and not when our thread finds out about it. ;)

For example:

On Jan 15 it is reported to the thread that someone's cousin's best friend's barber has mentioned that their aunt's son in law's boss, at the bakery, has mentioned they got an AOR on Jan 8.

In the example above, the effective date of the AOR is Jan 8 and not 15, thank you! ;D

Please abide by the rules, remain seated, refrain from smoking, and keep your hands where they can be seen at all times... :)

Thank you,
Cam
Sure, although since most AORs will be by email the date CIC issue it and the date the applicant receives it should in theory be the same (global time differences notwithstanding).

A small part of me is still worried they are going to withhold everything until April 2011. A large part of me says they would not be that selfish and discourteous, but who knows....

Wayne.

jeanne

Sep 23, 2010
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010, Credit Card charged 08-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-12-2010
IELTS Request
Originals sent with full application to CIO
I think the first AOR's will come through 1 Dec 2010! Holding thumbs.... and toes :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
jeanne said:
I think the first AOR's will come through 1 Dec 2010! Holding thumbs.... and toes :)
Hey you'll have to pick a different date, I already bags'd 1st December! :)

Wyane.

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Congrats Anil Bhai :)

I checked with my bank last week, it is not yet encashed. Not sure if it is true or not! :(

Regards,
Shadab

anil04_10 said:
Hey folks

Just got the confirmation from my banker - My BD got debited from Bank's account on 8th October...... 8) ;D 8)
..... it gave a sort of relief..... thanks for all the support.
'Shadab bhai .... where are you'...?? ??

Cheers, Anil

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I can see we are going to have some squabbles here not withstanding Cam's guidelines (which still have me smiling!). Which one of you techies is tabulate the guesses? Cam: 1) how will the winner be decided if the actual date is 2 February and one person has 1 Feb, the other 3 Feb??? OK Wayne, we can change that example to 1 DECEMBER if you wish. LOL ; 2) prize? Due to 3 month postal service making anything tangible an anticlimax, I propose the winner should be awarded a TITLE. One option: BOAR = Best-guessed AOR Any other suggestions?

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my application to CIO Sydney with DHL, on 20th September and it was received in CIO on 22nd September. Yesterday we received whole application package from Sydney, with a notice that fee payment was not received and that test result from designated testing agency was not accompanied with my application. :( They did the whole assessment on 24th September. It means that they did it all in just 2 days.

I payed 1100 CAD in the bank which covers my country. The problem was that lady in the Zagrebacka bank could not find the CIO bank account which is stated in Vienna visa office specific instructions http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37042.pdf , so we payed on the other bank account which is stated in new payment instructions on Vienna visa office internet site http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/austria-autriche/assets/pdfs/Cost_Recovery_Feetable-E.pdf , and it was clearly stated that Application for permanent residence can be payed on this other account. That was actually the only bank account which the lady in the bank have seen when she was doing my payment authorization. Since that was the only bank account which they could find in the bank, I thought that is correct. Now, because of Vienna visa office and their two different payment instructions CIO have returned my application. Tell me people what would you do if you see two different accounts and when you come to the bank, they say that they have only one of them that can bee seen? It was clear situation for me, because fee table instructions (from the second link) is issued after Visa office specific instructions (first link).

Regarding the English test, I send my IELTS result so how did they missed it?

What do you people think about this language test note and fee problem? Should I complain to Vienna visa office and CIO or what?

Canada 1

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
Med's Request
04-25-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
05-29-2013
Cappuccino said:
You forgot to mention which year ;)

I am ever the optimist, so I say 1st December 2010.

Wayne.
I would say January 25th, 2011.... ;D

JINCYMARAMON

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 sep 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent wIth application
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
I think first AOR coming out on 15th jan 2011

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
please help me in my situation
I called CIO today asking about my file which was received in 15th September.
the lady was really nice and she answered all my questions.
i told her my CC wasn't charged yet and i haven't received my application back (if something is missing).
she checked my name twice ( for two system ). for the first one she didn't get any information about me (for applications which have been charged ) and for the second one she didn't get also any information about me ( for applications which have been returned back)

i asked her about is there a system for the applications which received by CIO? she said no
I am afraid that my application wasn't received by CIO
how can i make sure that my application was received by CIO ?
the lady told me its normal and u should wait another 2 weeks but according to spreadseet the applications which delayed with no response maybe get lost.

My application was received by N.Gracie
there was a person in this forum told me that his application was received also by N.Gracie (zint) but he disappeared 1 month ago and his CC wasn't also charged ( before his disappearing).
anyone know that name N.Gracie please tell me ?
if anyone can help me with any idea about my situation please share me with tis idea?

C

Cam1234

Pippin said:
I can see we are going to have some squabbles here not withstanding Cam's guidelines (which still have me smiling!). Which one of you techies is tabulate the guesses? Cam: 1) how will the winner be decided if the actual date is 2 February and one person has 1 Feb, the other 3 Feb??? OK Wayne, we can change that example to 1 DECEMBER if you wish. LOL ; 2) prize? Due to 3 month postal service making anything tangible an anticlimax, I propose the winner should be awarded a TITLE. One option: BOAR = Best-guessed AOR Any other suggestions?
1) how will the winner be decided if the actual date is 2 February and one person has 1 Feb, the other 3 Feb??? OK Wayne, we can change that example to 1 DECEMBER if you wish. LOL

Well, I propose that the date of the email or letter is what counts... and you have to guess the exact date, choosing a day before or after does not count

2) prize? Due to 3 month postal service making anything tangible an anticlimax, I propose the winner should be awarded a TITLE. One option: BOAR = Best-guessed AOR

That is a very good idea! How about a T-Shirt, BOAR CHAMP!

Any other suggestions?

I will personally buy the winner a drink if they are coming to the Toronto area and we are both lucky enough to get our PR visas... Any other suggestions are welcome.

CAM

C

Cam1234

Travel Dream said:
i told her my CC wasn't charged yet and i haven't received my application back (if something is missing).
she checked my name twice ( for two system ). for the first one she didn't get any information about me (for applications which have been charged ) and for the second one she didn't get also any information about me ( for applications which have been returned back)

i asked her about is there a system for the applications which received by CIO? she said no
the lady told me its normal and u should wait another 2 weeks but according to spreadseet the applications which delayed with no response maybe get lost.

there was a person in this forum told me that his application was received also by N.Gracie (zint) but he disappeared 1 month ago and his CC wasn't also charged ( before his disappearing).
if anyone can help me with any idea about my situation please share me with tis idea?
Hi travel Dream:
If someone signed for your docs at CIO, I hardly think it has been lost. Nobody would sign for a package that did not belong to them. Another unexplained fact is that some applications have been charged immediately and others a month or more later. We have not understood why this takes place, so don't lose hope.
Best of luck,
Cam

C

Cam1234

Cam1234 said:
Hello fellow applicants:

How about a friendly wager between us to pass the time, while we wait for AORs to come out :)

Everyone seems to have a theory as to when we will have the first post June AOR out, so name your date and let's see who the winner will be... just for fun of course :p

I say... ::) ... we will see the first AOR on December 15 8)

What do you say?

Cam
To those of you wild and crazy guys who like living on the edge and have guessed the date when the first AOR will be issued:

:p PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR DATES !! :p

I am not writing them down, so when the time comes you will have to claim the prize yourself by showing us the ORIGINAL copy of the post, in triplicate and CERTIFIED... and it cannot be older than 3 months ;)

Cam

ranoi

Oct 23, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 3, 2010
SAme here happpened to me too! My application was received on August 3, BD not charged yet and when I called today, the agent told me to call back in two weeks. She also checked my name twice.
I am also afriad my application got lost but how can that be?? My application was received by MACNAMARA.
If they would say it's lost, can we file a complaint? because someone received at their end and it is not our fault!
This is so unfair!! :mad:

Travel Dream said:

Canada 1

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
Med's Request
04-25-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
05-29-2013
Cam1234 said:
To those of you wild and crazy guys who like living on the edge and have guessed the date when the first AOR will be issued:

:p PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR DATES !! :p

I am not writing them down, so when the time comes you will have to claim the prize yourself by showing us the ORIGINAL copy of the post, in triplicate and CERTIFIED... and it cannot be older than 3 months ;)

Cam

Hi

Can someone update the estimated AOR dates on the tracker along with their name..( as I don't have the acess to make changes )

example..Canada 1 @ Jan 15th 2011...

I like the TITLE. : BOAR = Best-guessed AOR