Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Hi Cam,

I sincerly pray that what you have foretold become a true fact soon.

Cheers
Bindu

Cam1234 said:
I was going through the May and June Forums last night. All those congratulation messages for AORs make you feel good.. :)

Chin up everyone, at some stage this board will be filled with congratulation messages as well... just a matter of time. 8)

Best of luck to all,
Cam

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
I was going through the May and June Forums last night. All those congratulation messages for AORs make you feel good.. :)

Chin up everyone, at some stage this board will be filled with congratulation messages as well... just a matter of time. 8)

Best of luck to all,
Cam
"At some stage" is a rather broad timeline. At some stage everything will happen (providing you believe in an infinite universe). At some stage our planet will collide into the sun. At some stage we'll have complete world peace. At some stage Cheryl Cole might actually come up with a decent song (although I am unsure we currently have adequate units of time to measure this! ;))

Sorry, long afternoon at work :)

I just wish they would present us with some more concrete timelines, and if these ridiculous 4 to 8 months delays for applications, some of which reached CIC mere days after those on 25th June, are to be believed - some explanation as to why the long delays have been necessary.

Communication is the key.....

Wayne

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
Cam1234 said:

Best of luck to all,
Cam
right! were goin to recieve also our own AOR too.. AOR is enough as my xmas present and maple leaf visa on my passport as birthday gift :D

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I've been stalking out this thread for some time, after Wayne brought it to the attention of us Post June 26th'ers over at British Expats. So I finally decided to register.

I'm in the same boat as everyone else, FSW2 App received, CC billed, but no sign of an AOR yet, thats if we're going to get one (there have been theories that there may be no AOR at all just the Medical Requests).

But yeah, best of luck to everyone here. :)

M000dy

Oct 2, 2010
In the interest of the greater good, I called CIO again today. I had sent my application to POBox 7500 and it was received on 30th of Sept.

I have been told that if it was delivered by courier to the POBox then its alright. It wont be lost. Secondly, they are currently processing 10th Sept applications and dont have my data in the system.

So I asked what does Complete Application status page mean? Am I in the CAP or not? Obvious answer was they dont have access to processing center and do not know about it. But if my application is not in the system, it is not being processed yet.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
M000dy said:
In the interest of the greater good, I called CIO again today. I had sent my application to POBox 7500 and it was received on 30th of Sept.

I have been told that if it was delivered by courier to the POBox then its alright. It wont be lost. Secondly, they are currently processing 10th Sept applications and dont have my data in the system.

So I asked what does Complete Application status page mean? Am I in the CAP or not? Obvious answer was they dont have access to processing center and do not know about it. But if my application is not in the system, it is not being processed yet.
A few weeks ago they were processing applications end of August. Last week they were processing applications early September. Now they are processing applications 10th September.

So this all seems to fit - what doesn't seem to fit is why the applications they have processed between 26th June and 10th September have received neither AOR nor rejection?

This seems to fit my theory that either
a) They are sent to another department for some inputting/AOR issue
b) They are deliberately stalling AORs/rejections

If nobody even gets a rejection within the next week or two then I am starting to believe b)! :(

Wayne.

smunir

Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hate to say this but since there is no rejection yet, IMO I believe it's (b)!!!!!

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:
"At some stage" is a rather broad timeline. At some stage everything will happen (providing you believe in an infinite universe). At some stage our planet will collide into the sun. At some stage we'll have complete world peace. At some stage Cheryl Cole might actually come up with a decent song (although I am unsure we currently have adequate units of time to measure this! ;))

Sorry, long afternoon at work :)

I just wish they would present us with some more concrete timelines, and if these ridiculous 4 to 8 months delays for applications, some of which reached CIC mere days after those on 25th June, are to be believed - some explanation as to why the long delays have been necessary.

Communication is the key.....

Wayne
At some stage their communication will become excellent ;)

Have you ever considered that maybe we are holding the magnifying glass to close to what they are doing? Maybe we should kick back a little and let them do their work... After all, none of us expects to get our visas earlier than next summer... I'm sure we will know what is going on with our applications by then... Why make ourselves develop an unneeded ulcer :eek:

Just a thought... which I won't stick to myself :D Now where in the world is the first Post June 26 AOR ?!? :)

Cam

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Wayne,

I will venture to think that CIC could be going with plan b)

Even though it is a mere speculation on our part, but there is logic in this assumption.

Q: What was main change in Post 06/26 processing?
A: All documents , basic and supporting , must be submitted at once.

What is achieved? Only those who submit ALL docs, without any further requests from CIC, are processed.
The rest rejected.

Think further.

When app is rejected or office sends request for more docs , it gives an applicant detailed
explanation why the app was rejected or incomplete. It's like going to University entry exam, falining to pass it yet getting your exam paper returned to you for corrections and immediate resubmission.

However, that's not how you pass entry tests in school. You just submit your papers at once. Then you are graded accordingly, it's either C and above and you are considered for admissions or you fail and apply next year.

I think that's what CIC may have had in mind with this new system.

If that's the case, then it makes sense for them to hold off AOR and rejections until after CAP's are filled or as long as necessary to prevent any resubmittion of apps that don't pass eligibility stage.

But of course, as mentioned above, this is a mere speculation. We will know how apps processed only after rejections or AOR's sent and depending on when it happens.

Wish all the best and good luck to all who applied!

smunir

Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
At some stage their communication will become excellent ;)

Have you ever considered that maybe we are holding the magnifying glass to close to what they are doing? Maybe we should kick back a little and let them do their work... After all, none of us expects to get our visas earlier than next summer... I'm sure we will know what is going on with our applications by then... Why make ourselves develop an unneeded ulcer :eek:

Just a thought... which I won't stick to myself :D Now where in the world is the first Post June 26 AOR ?!? :)

Cam
u made my day Cam1234!!! the exact 2 thoughts which were in my mind..... LMAO.... lol....

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
i just called cio n they confirmd my package was returned due to missing birth certificate...but i never it got back....it is lost or stolen god knows ....so the only option i ve now to start frm scratch once again............ ???

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada0801 said:
I think that's what CIC may have had in mind with this new system.

If that's the case, then it makes sense for them to hold off AOR and rejections until after CAP's are filled or as long as necessary to prevent any resubmittion of apps that don't pass eligibility stage.
Makes sense for FSW1 perhaps, but doesn't make sense for FSW2s with Job Offers since there is no cap.

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Hello eveybody!

How is the CIO processing middle september applications if, for instance, Canada0801 applicattion was received on the 28th October and is already being processed? (once this encashed CC, means that applications is being processed and CC was encashed yesterday!)

Hope someone can clarify this... ::)

Thanks!
Raquel

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Dear Doc Manu: Did CIO tell you the date it was returned? While I am glad you got some information from CIO this time (why could they not tell you that before?), it is most distressing that your app has gone missing and that it was returned for want of the birth certificate. You did use a consultant didn't you? I think you need to have strong words with him. Wishing you the best in getting that new app turned around quickly.
Wayne and Cam, et al: There has been much discussion about when AOR's will come out and the fact that there have been no returned apps, but there have been some already and here is Doc Manu's as well. Does this change your thoughts on the CIO process now?

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
RaquelGenio said:
Hello eveybody!

How is the CIO processing middle september applications if, for instance, Canada0801 applicattion was received on the 28th October and is already being processed? (once this encashed CC, means that applications is being processed and CC was encashed yesterday!)

Hope someone can clarify this... ::)

Thanks!
Raquel
CC charge means application is complete per checklist . It doesn't mean it is actually being processed. It may be processed at anytime later.