RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
canada0801 said:
CC charge means application is complete per checklist . It doesn't mean it is actually being processed. It may be processed at anytime later.
OK. Got that. Thanks Canada0801.
My application was received on the 29th October but no CC encashed yet...

Wish all the best to you!

Raquel

C

Cam1234

doc manu said:
i just called cio n they confirmd my package was returned due to missing birth certificate...but i never it got back....it is lost or stolen god knows ....so the only option i ve now to start frm scratch once again............ ???
doc manu:

Terribly sorry for what has happened to you... I see that you had filed your application on Sep.1... it probably went through completeness check around 10 days later... and if they sent it back, it has been around 1.5 months... I have read on other forums that sometimes applications take over two months to get back to some countries.

So don't lose hope. Start your new application and while you are putting the docs together, maybe the old one arrives as well...

Good luck to you my friend,
Cam

explorer976

Star Member
Oct 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mailed 4-Jul-11, received 7-Jul-11, CC 16-Aug-11
Doc's Request.
sent all with app
AOR Received.
PER recd 27-Sep-11, started processing 4-jan12
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
13-Jan-12
Med's Done....
25-Jan-12, meds received line - 19Feb12
Passport Req..
5-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
9-Mar-2012, collected 15-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012 hopefully....
So...I finally gave in to my desperation (although I dont have a valid reason for being so :-(

I called the call center.

Nice lady came online after about 10 mins wait. I told her my application was received by CIC on 28th Oct 2010 and my cc has not been charged. I want to know if my application is returned of if there is any problem.

She said that my card could be charged anytime in 33 weeks and I will be informed.

I told her that I am worried about the application sent back due to whatever reason and getting lost in the post. She said that they are removing the fee payment page from the application that are being returned to prevent financial information (I wanted to say that thats not as worrying as personal histories being lost and found by some crook who might sell it/use it...but obviously didnt say that).

Third thing I asked - if the number 940 publised on cic site for NOC 1122 means that the cap is almost reached?

She didnt know about this and was surprised that there is some information on CIC site. I gave her the link and she went on the page while on the phone and read and said this is just completed application and not eligible. This number could go up or down after eligibility review.

Well.....this conversation is not really as insightful as we would like it to be but still I have decided to interpret this positively and think this means that God willing mine would be counted in the cap.

C

Cam1234

RaquelGenio said:
Hello eveybody!

How is the CIO processing middle september applications if, for instance, Canada0801 applicattion was received on the 28th October and is already being processed? (once this encashed CC, means that applications is being processed and CC was encashed yesterday!)

Hope someone can clarify this... ::)

Thanks!
Raquel
Hi RaquelGenio:

encashed = Completeness check passed
Processing = going through eligibility

At least that is what I believe..
Cam

C

Cam1234

Pippin said:
Dear Doc Manu: Did CIO tell you the date it was returned? While I am glad you got some information from CIO this time (why could they not tell you that before?), it is most distressing that your app has gone missing and that it was returned for want of the birth certificate. You did use a consultant didn't you? I think you need to have strong words with him. Wishing you the best in getting that new app turned around quickly.
Wayne and Cam, et al: There has been much discussion about when AOR's will come out and the fact that there have been no returned apps, but there have been some already and here is Doc Manu's as well. Does this change your thoughts on the CIO process now?
Pippen:

The applications that have been sent back have not made it through completeness check. We have seen no application sent back that failed the eligibility phase. That is what we are looking for...

Cam

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
RaquelGenio said:
OK. Got that. Thanks Canada0801.
My application was received on the 29th October but no CC encashed yet...

Wish all the best to you!

Raquel
Thank you!

And on a positive note: browse this forum (or britishexpats) , you will see lots and lots of people who are now Canadian PR's who were, just as we are now, asking these very same questions only a year or two earlier.
That means if our applications qualify it will be processed and we will be allowed to build our future in Canada.

May be we should all just relax and let the CIC do it's work, as others suggested :)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Cam: Ah...yes, I should have known there was a catch! LOL Some of the discussion included stockpiling rejected applications until CAPS were full/AORs were sent out then returning them at the same time. Not sure about that logic as why would they return incomplete apps prior to encashment and not hold them as well? That still gives applicants a chance to resubmit. I think they might be more focused on filling the CAPS as efficiently as they can (completeness only) to shut down incoming applications. They've said they will PROCESS 1,000 apps per NOC in order of receipt, so they would finish dealing with pre 26/06 first. They will PROCESS 1,000 but not necessarily issue 1,000 AORs (if they fail after completeness stage). Anyway, that's my 5cents (2 cents + HST, LOL)

C

Cam1234

Pippin said:
Cam: Some of the discussion included stockpiling rejected applications until CAPS were full/AORs were sent out then returning them at the same time. Not sure about that logic as why would they return incomplete apps prior to encashment and not hold them as well? That still gives applicants a chance to resubmit.
You have a very valid point, so maybe applications which have failed eligibility will be sent back soon...

My personal feeling is, those who submitted their applications in beginning of May (encashment occurred a few days later) started receiving AORs towards mid to end of August, four months.

Same thing for June applicants, those who submitted in beginning of June (and were promptly encashed) received AORs in late September.

Now with our group, the first encashments started in early September, so I expect the first AORs in late December... four months later.

That is my thinking anyway...

Cam

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Guys,

NOC 1122 reached 1000 , but i didn't notice an announcement for the closure of this NOC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
good catch canady.. i checked a couple of hours back and it said 940.. surprising to see that
the date still reads "as of nov 1".. i remember the 940 status for 1122 was also as of Nov 1

canady said:
Guys,

NOC 1122 reached 1000 , but i didn't notice an announcement for the closure of this NOC.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
If you see the bottom of the page though, it says updated on 2-11-2010. So in one day, 1122 got sorted. that is one down now.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
the crane operator noc is still to open the account :p

Spicejet

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2010, CC 09-09-2010
IELTS Request
Sent - 8.5
I guess its full until its a lucky 1000. I mean they could have posted 1010 etc.. if it did not signify closure of NOC
canady said:
Guys,

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear Pippin & Doc Manu,

I called up the CIO yesterday, and was given the same 33 weeks story to begin with.
I told him about this blog & the way the payments are being encashed, also told him that my application reached on 5th Aug and received by Paul, and my BD not charged yet.
He offerred to do a search for me, and came with no info. On probing, he told me the following:
- Once a file is opened, an internal record is created. And since there was no info about my file, probably it wasn't opened as yet!!
- He made me read out the address, where I'd sent my application and found it to be the correct one. He said it was a mystery for him too on why my file is not yet opened !!
- On asking if my application could be lost, he said he's confident that it was not possible, as it was sent to a correct address
- On asking about what happens to my BD, which has a validity of 6 months only, he advised me to wait a bit more.

Now Doc Manu's application info was also not tracable when he called CIO. But after only a couple of days, he was told his file was returned. (So the question is, " when was Doc Manu's application opened, and why was his internal record not there when he called CIO?")

I hope either they charge my BD sometime soon, or at least return my application (with my BD) so that at least I can get my BD money back!! huhh? ???

C

Cam1234

canady said:
Guys,

WOW, there goes NOC 1122... I don't think there will be an announcement as such; there it is, 1000.
God, can you imagine the people who scraped through and the poor applicants who lost by a hair...
Well, if as some have reported they are at Sept. 10, and that is completeness and not eligibility, I'm out :'(
They received mine on Sept. 14 :(

Cam