Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
POSITIVE said:
Dear Cappuccino,Anil et al
I have become addicted to this forum...I check this forum many times a day...like ADHD...iT IS TAKING a toll ...Pls suggest ways out of this addiction... ;D :D :-X :-X
-POSITIVE
POSITIVE

i've been doing the same thing every single day friend. :D

DGM

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
POSITIVE said:
hi Noolan,
so sorry to hear ur CC case...
r u sure CIO received ur application?
very strange CIO...
I do NOT think u can call CIO at this stage...
hope u will hear something good...
God bless...
Thanks positive. Yes it is strange, and yes i sent my application to my brother and he sent it via UPS, tracking shows it was received by Paul on the 19th of July. I was amongst the first people, i think, who sent his application. actually my application was ready for the 1st of july, but we wanted to make sure that everything is correct before i send it to my brother, and that means reading it 100 times....lol
Anyway, thanks for your support and good wishes.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
POSITIVE said:
I have become addicted to this forum...I check this forum many times a day...like ADHD...iT IS TAKING a toll ...Pls suggest ways out of this addiction... ;D :D :-X :-X
-POSITIVE
Until CIC start issuing some AORs and giving us some file numbers so we can have our little glimmer of hope on ECAS every Tuesday when they update them, there's not much more we can do than keep each other same by sharing experiences and presenting our theories as to what they are doing.

Wayne.

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
I think the BC should not be a problem because i didnt send it and i got my BD got encashed :)...but i think transcripts are important..but ne ways dont worry and just try to arrange them as soon as posssible so that if d application is returned :( :((i wish it doesnt)..u can fix the problem as soon as possible..
Raj chandigarh said:
Experts pls advise

I dont have my Birth certificate therefore i enclosed my Matriculation certificate as BC.

I have not sent transcription in college sealed envelope as i thought it is required latter as it is required original to be sent to VO. though i enclosed the notrized copy of transcript...

I heard that if my application is returned for these reasons what should i do as it is a really a uphill task to get the birth registered now...and to ask university to give transcription by hand in seaded envelope from Punjab university.

Plz advise solution for both

thanks

manshriram

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello seniors,

Please help...Can i pay through my credit card..It is a mastercard issued by standard charted bank. will there be any problem. I am located in India(Mumbai)...I am planning to use my Elder brother Credit Card. please suggest..

munna22

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2010
Doc's Request.
ALL DOCS SENDED
Nomination.....
W
AOR Received.
W
IELTS Request
ORRIGINALS SENDED
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IHOPE VERY SOON
manshriram

compare to credit card bankers check r bank draft wiil be very safeok

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
canada121 said:
Also as Cappuccino commented, I do not understand who marks the negs and why?

GOD Bless them!!

Anyway, for the record, I also sent original PCC (for the same reason of course!)

Cheers!!!
common, canada121 and Capuccino ;D we are not here for ratings, are we? we discuss our issues, help each other and look forward into our future with Canada. ratings do not impact our self esteem, and do not change our personalities. have coffee, gents!

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
i didnot send PCC with the application

pls update the speadsheet

Thanks
avi_15

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
ha ha..
i used to read other threads on this website and wonder how people are able
to stick throughout the process to forum,, help each other ...
now i know how...

its the helping nature of this forum which had kept us going.. the selfless attitude to
guide others across the globe...may god bless everbody.. and all of us come up with flying colours..

me and my wife are both addicted... we read the forum many times a day( me at office and she at home) and then discuss in the evening :)

thanks
avi_15

POSITIVE said:
-POSITIVE

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manshriram said:
Hello seniors,

Please help...Can i pay through my credit card..It is a mastercard issued by standard charted bank. will there be any problem. I am located in India(Mumbai)...I am planning to use my Elder brother Credit Card. please suggest..
I paid using a standard chartered bank (Bahrain) master card as well, and everything went fine.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Coffee said:
common, canada121 and Capuccino ;D we are not here for ratings, are we? we discuss our issues, help each other and look forward into our future with Canada. ratings do not impact our self esteem, and do not change our personalities. have coffee, gents!
No we are not here for ratings, we are here to help each other obtain Canadian Permanent Resident visas.

However, it is a little off putting when you devote time to sharing experiences with a view to helping others, just to watch more people add negative marks against you.

Wayne.

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
This forum is fab,it has helped us through paperwork being returned at the time of old rules,and by looking at this (DAILY), from work and at home it has helped us to see there are so many people sharing our dream to get to Canada. My husbands results from IELTS exam are due next week ,then paperwork will be sent off again to agent to be checked and submitted ASAP. We hope this time with no probs, keep the forum strong with lots of good comments.We are all on here for the same reason. Goodluck to all ;).

M

meialua

noolan said:
Hi meiaula,
They did not try to charge the CC at all. I am paying via my brother's CC ( American express, issued in Canada). He called AMEX, and they said there is no try what so ever from cic.. at least you are lucky that you will get back your application, so you should have ample time to send it back.....but look at me........no news at all........if they are charging cards for end of august applications, and still they have not charged mine........so i am thinking there is something wrong.
i am starting to get nervous.
Hi noolan,

I am not lucky at all, I am SUPOSSING my file will be returned but I am not sure... my bank says there is no failed transactions. I will wait until I know something but at the same time very upset because of the cap and the ielts is going to expired.

Anyway, I dont want to think about this every second, it could be worse...

Good luck

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
meialua said:
Hi noolan,

I am not lucky at all, I am SUPOSSING my file will be returned but I am not sure... my bank says there is no failed transactions. I will wait until I know something but at the same time very upset because of the cap and the ielts is going to expired.

Anyway, I dont want to think about this every second, it could be worse...

Good luck
When did you take your IELTS? CIC recognises it for 1 year from the date you took the test, so unless you took the test almost a year ago you should still have plenty of validity on it?

I agree the cap is a worry, but it's also nothing we can second guess with any accuracy. Even if we can keep tally on people's reference numbers when the applications are returned, we have no idea which % of applications are rejected, hence no idea which % will be placed into processing and therefore count towards the cap.

So basically my advice would be to apply as soon as you accurately can and only worry about the NOC when CIC publish on their website that it is full.

Wayne.

M

meialua

Cappuccino said:
When did you take your IELTS? CIC recognises it for 1 year from the date you took the test, so unless you took the test almost a year ago you should still have plenty of validity on it?

I agree the cap is a worry, but it's also nothing we can second guess with any accuracy. Even if we can keep tally on people's reference numbers when the applications are returned, we have no idea which % of applications are rejected, hence no idea which % will be placed into processing and therefore count towards the cap.

So basically my advice would be to apply as soon as you accurately can and only worry about the NOC when CIC publish on their website that it is full.

Wayne.
I took IELTS 5ht December 2009, so I would have another change if my application is returned.

You are totally right, I would apply again anyway.