sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
vicky7777 said:
All my dear friends, Pls think over on all the aspect before moving to canada. I don't want to discourge you but would like to bring some vibrant fact before you. Like all when i got my PR VISA i was very happy. I landed in Edmonton Alberata in November 2011 and started looking for job immdiately. weather in Alberata is very tough especially during winter and it is slimilar at other Northern part of canada. I tried for almost 2 month could find any job over there then i moved to toronto in January 2012. i started searching for jobs but eveywhere they are asking for canadian Work experience and canadian education. now i have lost all the money which i brought and now got job of security gaurd in residential condos. where i earning $1200 per month. and expesense per month are $1600. I was working as Assistant Manger with one of Leading bank in India. now unwilling have to do this kind of job. Canadian system is so hard it would allow you to save anything. each indiviual has to pay 13% tax on his weekly income irrespective of amount which he/she earns. again you have to pay 13$ Tax on you each purchase evey grossary. Even though you make up your mind to do odd jobs you won't have any left in you. True picture in canada , they want new immigrant in their country to do labour jobs. i am so pist off from this system that i have finally made up my mind and decided to go back to home country next month.

my advise to all my dear friend from different part of the world what we think from our home regarding canada is not correct. while granting visa they taken into consideration our work experience and educational qualification. but when you actually land here they don't even consider you fo data entry operator position with an excuse that they need candidate with canadian experience.

Regads,
Vicky
Hi Vicky,

I am sure your hard time is almost over, as you are nearby of your BEP. I would suggest to hang on !

Rgds

Sonir

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Finally with the God Grace recieved my Most awaited MR/RPF/PPR via email.

regards
vari

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Hello friends,
Just to update that today I checked my e-case just now and it went IN PROCESS...but inside is same detail..with no address...
Regards
Ritu

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
varismart said:

regards
vari
Congratulations Varismart. It sure has been a long and tiresome journey for you but i am delighted to see you finally getting your MR+RPRF. All the best with the medicals and the rest of the processing.

9j

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
varismart said:

regards
vari
Congrats .. long wait has been paid today !

Enjoy... ;D

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
9jcanada said:
Congratulations Varismart. It sure has been a long and tiresome journey for you but i am delighted to see you finally getting your MR+RPRF. All the best with the medicals and the rest of the processing.

9j
CHHOTTI said:
Hello friends,
Just to update that today I checked my e-case just now and it went IN PROCESS...but inside is same detail..with no address...
Regards
Ritu
Great News !!!

Congrats ... :)

xplorin82

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Los Angeles - Feb 2012
Med's Request
28-03-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 (med recvd line on eCas)
Passport Req..
30-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
Thanks bahar855. My file was transfered to LA in Feb 2012

Thank you Cam1234!

My status on eCas shows InProcess as before and the details are the same as they read when RBVO.

Thank you yosemite!

Thank you BhaktiUjjwal!
Thanks canadestin!
Thank you mitali!

Sorry I was traveling and back home now.

I got a scanned (at least it looks scanned) letter from my consultant so it must've been a paper/snail mail to them requesting for Medical examination. The letter is dated March 28, 2012 but received on Apr 04, 2012 (I am guessing this is when my consultant received it).
I think it is a generic format letter with a place where they can place bullet points to list what all to request from an applicant.
The only bullet point listed on mine is 'Completion of Medical examination'. The letter mentions that they have enlosed an immigration medical form and instructions but they haven't been sent to me by my consultant yet. I am requested to provide them the 'documentation requested' (I think in my case it is the one bullet point) within 120 days from the date of the letter and also to submit as soon as possible.
There is a note mentioning how police certificates can take up to 4 months so they are giving 120 days.

My best wishes to everyone and I hope everyone gets to see some progress on their applications very soon. Looks like the Buffalo (or other Visa offices on behalf of the mighty Buffalo) has finally starting moving.

Good luck and thank you again for the wishes!

mitali said:
Hope you have now got an opportunity to read your "much awaited" email....Congrats :)

Best of luck to all BUFFOLIANS :)

Mitali

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
hariranjith said:
hi friends
i received my pps stamped with visa yesterday
visa stamped on 2 april i got it on 3 april
my e cas shows decision made since 2 april

i thank all the members of canada visa forum for helping me with every step in this process.
thank you very much
regards
hariranjith
Congrats & Wish you all the best for your future in CANADA.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHHOTTI said:
Hello friends,
Regards
Ritu
Congrats Ritu.... :)

Mitali

anukapur9

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
per on :20/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13/05/2011. 2 AOR on 29 may 2011 dated 17 may 2011 in process on 18-11-2011
Med's Request
march 19 2014
Med's Done....
MEDICAL DONE 0N 03 APRIL '14 medical receive line in cease on 11 april 2014
Passport Req..
march 19 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-1014
varismart said:

regards
vari
congrats vari for the most awaited email :) :) :)
by the way u got it today or yesterday because today NDVO is closed.

C

Cam1234

vicky7777 said:
All my dear friends, Pls think over on all the aspect before moving to canada. I don't want to discourge you but would like to bring some vibrant fact before you. Like all when i got my PR VISA i was very happy. I landed in Edmonton Alberata in November 2011 and started looking for job immdiately. weather in Alberata is very tough especially during winter and it is slimilar at other Northern part of canada. I tried for almost 2 month could find any job over there then i moved to toronto in January 2012. i started searching for jobs but eveywhere they are asking for canadian Work experience and canadian education. now i have lost all the money which i brought and now got job of security gaurd in residential condos. where i earning $1200 per month. and expesense per month are $1600. I was working as Assistant Manger with one of Leading bank in India. now unwilling have to do this kind of job. Canadian system is so hard it would allow you to save anything. each indiviual has to pay 13% tax on his weekly income irrespective of amount which he/she earns. again you have to pay 13$ Tax on you each purchase evey grossary. Even though you make up your mind to do odd jobs you won't have any left in you. True picture in canada , they want new immigrant in their country to do labour jobs. i am so pist off from this system that i have finally made up my mind and decided to go back to home country next month.

my advise to all my dear friend from different part of the world what we think from our home regarding canada is not correct. while granting visa they taken into consideration our work experience and educational qualification. but when you actually land here they don't even consider you fo data entry operator position with an excuse that they need candidate with canadian experience.

Regads,
Vicky
Hi Vicky:

This is a terrible story and makes me sad to hear it, I hope everything works out for you in the end. Having said that, and in all honesty, don't you think limiting your search opportunity to 2 months in Edmonton and 2 months in Toronto to find a job is too much to ask?

I have lived in the US for 30 years and can tell you that right now it will take anywhere from 6 months to a year to find a job, and that is for Americans with experience. What type of networking can one do in two months in one city? The only way to get a job in such a short period of time is if you are in a line of work that is in GREAT demand with no one readily available to fill it.

Please don't get me wrong, for I think I will certainly go through a very difficult time if and when I am granted a visa. But one needs to recognize that these are terrible times for finding employment all over North America. One needs to factor in savings for at least one or two years until they can become self-sufficient. People who have been successful have taken Canadian courses in their field upon arrival to get some Canadian education and licensing under their belt. Others have worked in non-profit organizations and charities for free to meet people. Proper networking is essential, expensive, and time consuming.

Unfortunately though, you are right, and not all who follow the strategies above have ended up being successful. But I think the most important thing for us moving to Canada is to have enough reserves to last through the first couple of years, because only the very lucky few end up with a job immediately.

I hope that you don't give up on your dream Vicky, if your reserve funds have dried up, maybe you can apply for jobs from your home country. With perseverance, I am certain something good will happen in the end. Good luck to you and please don't give up.

Cam

passcanada

Feb 23, 2012
India gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2012
Doc's Request.
31-01-2012
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
26-09-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012 recieved line on ecas onon 26-05-12
Interview........
Waived but, addtional x ray test requested on 7-03-12 send on 20-03-12
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2012
LANDED..........
in july
varismart said:

regards
vari
congratulation just complete medical and send it as early as possible.
best of luck