I have received the MR, RPRF and passport request by email
Congrats Rayon_joy.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluemusing said:
Hi everyone,

Today I got the most wonderful package in the post - my passport and confirmation of permanent residence! I'm incredibly happy and relieved and I'm looking forward to landing in Toronto in early January. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum, it has made the painful wait bearable. To all those still patiently waiting: your day will come soon, never lose hope. I will of course be happy to answer any questions and provide help where I can.

Andrew

PS - Ironically London VO informed me that due to a procedural change on 1st December, it was not necessary to physically attach a PR visa into my passport. So after all the waiting, I will never get an actual visa. Oh well... Here's exactly what it says:
CONGRATS!!!

Kind regards,
Louise!

anukapur9

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
per on :20/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13/05/2011. 2 AOR on 29 may 2011 dated 17 may 2011 in process on 18-11-2011
Med's Request
march 19 2014
Med's Done....
MEDICAL DONE 0N 03 APRIL '14 medical receive line in cease on 11 april 2014
Passport Req..
march 19 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-1014
rayon_joy said:
My dear forum members
I have received the MR, RPRF and passport request by email
congtats Rayon_joy :) :)

samar1233

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Sachin Abraham said:

By his grace alone...

I recieved my MR/RPRF/PPR request yesterday by email.....

ahhh long last !!!

Kindly update the indian and international trackers...
Thanks
Congrats Sachin

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonBourne said:
Got back the stamped passports with CPR docs. I don't know why but it doesn't seem so exciting after actually receiving the visas. May be coz I came to know about it when I was in middle of a really important work related full-day presentation so I didn't had time to really relish it. May be I will relish it more when I actually land.

It took them 421 days. The ECAS still shows the status as 'In Process' !!!. The visa expires in late Sept'12. No immediate plans of landing. May be around mid-2012. Surely planning to attend a CIIP session before landing.

Good luck to all those awaiting.

Thanks to all those who helped me throught out. Just to name few prominent ones : Mitali, Indira, Anil Rao, Rohan, SatishMan, Barkat, victor.shareen, Zeddm and Moabbassi.

May be, when I get time, I will share my entire experience (whatever that I remember !!!) right from the initial days of preparing the application till the finish line.
How come I missed all the fun last night......ahhhhh.... :)

Anyways, I am happy to see GOOD NEWS for a very dear friend ...first thing in the morning :)

Congratulations to you and your wife ......I am sure by this time the reality has sunk in....that you actually have the Canadian Visas ;D

Hope to see you guys soon in Canada..... ;D

Mitali

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
JasonBourne said:
Got back the stamped passports with CPR docs. I don't know why but it doesn't seem so exciting after actually receiving the visas. May be coz I came to know about it when I was in middle of a really important work related full-day presentation so I didn't had time to really relish it. May be I will relish it more when I actually land.

It took them 421 days. The ECAS still shows the status as 'In Process' !!!. The visa expires in late Sept'12. No immediate plans of landing. May be around mid-2012. Surely planning to attend a CIIP session before landing.

Thanks to all those who helped me throught out. Just to name few prominent ones : Mitali, Indira, Anil Rao, Rohan, SatishMan, Barkat, victor.shareen, Zeddm and Moabbassi.

May be, when I get time, I will share my entire experience (whatever that I remember !!!) right from the initial days of preparing the application till the finish line.
Congrats Jason....

When did VO encash your RPRF DD? Did the ecas address disappear in last 10 days? When did the meds line appear in ecas?

Param

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Cam1234 said:
I think so Satya, I think they may be spreading all of us from the US to other VOs in the US and concentrating on all the applicants within Canada who are at Buffalo VO... either that , or all Buffalo officers are going on a cruise to the Caribbean :p I mean what in the world are they doing??

Did you guys know that a few applicants from post June 2011 have received their med requests? unbelievable!

Cam
I really hope to see the same. If Buffalo VO scatters all the applications from US, probably applicants who are already in canada may get the processing done quickly due to the less volume of applications. I would think so. Atleast, I hope so.

Yeah, I saw some one recently got his meds done who is an aug 30th applicant. Dont remember his name though. So, Buffalo VO showed some ray of light in the past few weeks. Good to know and thanks to guy who brought the info on his application that got moved to LA VO.

Thats kinda energy drink.. You know its not red bull that I am talking about. ;)

Regards,
satya.

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
kg_bang said:
Hi,

Congratulations to all who hav got gud news in past few days. ;)

I want information. My brother wants to settle in canada.
He has done BCA n banking certificate course. He is working with ICICI bank from 1.5yrs.
Can anyone suggest any course in canada for him so tht after completing the course he can settle there easily.
Any suggestions.........

regards,
kg
Hi Kg,

I would say, start looking at NOC list from www.cic.ca and identify which NOC suits your brother the most and decide the chances by yourself.

You have just started your journey and I hope that it will be exciting for you!!! :)

Regards,
satya.

abaweja

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
AOR Received.
February 2011
Med's Request
14 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012
JasonBourne said:

Congrats Jason.... :)