Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paramvir said:
Hi Canadestin,

No, they don't ask for expired passport during stamping.

Copies of expired or filled passports have to be send with initial application to CIC.

Regards,
Param
yes NDVO asks for VALID PASSPORT for visa stamping.....my question is has anyone ben asked for previous PP after submmitg VALID pp

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
mayankpt said:
oh..thats great..
it was our wedding anniversary too param :)...
belated happy marriage anniversary to both of you dear..
and belated happy bday to ur son....
mayank
Hey Mayank,

Congrats.

If you are a Toronto Guy, then we can do some boozing together next year. ;)

May God bless you with Maple leaves soon.

Regards for your family,
Param

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
sonu_rp said:
As I am staying out side India, they want to double check my Visa & Travel History on the passport.

Regards,

Sonu

That's a logical point... Good piece of Info. Thanks Sonu.

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
Paramvir said:
Sonu,

Please check the link in above post.

The letter i got from CIC mentioned Rs21440 to be paid per person as RPRF but it also indicated clearly that the prices are not final and subject to change without prior notice.

After looking into website, I paid Rs 22540 as mentioned on website and the DD was cashed on 2nd December.

Regards,
Param
I received the letter with new fees structure.

As i know that my frn has paid according tot he New fees structure. That is why even i am also surprised to know that NDVO asked for difference.

That's good that they have cashed your DD on 2.12.2011, wait for 2-3 days, if you not hear any thing from them its cool no need to worry.

Regards,

Sonu

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonu_rp said:
I received the letter with new fees structure.

As i know that my frn has paid according tot he New fees structure. That is why even i am also surprised to know that NDVO asked for difference.

That's good that they have cashed your DD on 2.12.2011, wait for 2-3 days, if you not hear any thing from them its cool no need to worry.

Regards,

Sonu
Replied to your PM

Mitali

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
My RPRF was as per old fee structure which got en-cashed in Oct and I received med and ppr in Nov but they did not ask me for any difference amount. ;D

sending old PP is always good as if they would like to check your old travel history. ;)

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
My RPRF was as per old fee structure which got en-cashed in Oct and I received med and ppr in Nov but they did not asked me for any difference amount. ;D

sending old PP is always good as if they would like to check your old travel history. ;)
i dont mind sending my old PP...its just that i dont wanna damage(staple) my new PP with old one. :p

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:
i dont mind sending my old PP...its just that i dont wanna damage(staple) my new PP with old one. :p
You don't need to staple it what I mean to say is buy PP covers and staple them and put PP together ;D

mayankpt

Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 nov 2011
AOR Received.
PER 3 FEB 2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
21 feb 2012
Med's Request
29 march 2012
Med's Done....
9 april 2012, Medicals sent on 10 april
Passport Req..
29 March,2012
Paramvir said:
Hey Mayank,

Congrats.

If you are a Toronto Guy, then we can do some boozing together next year. ;)

May God bless you with Maple leaves soon.

Regards for your family,
Param
yes i am in toronto club...and for sure we will have a gr8 time together...though i dnt drink:)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the original application was done with the old passport number then its better to send the old passports too.

Agreed with Sonir....no harm in sending both New and old....one can just use a band to hold them together.

Mitali

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
mitali said:
If the original application was done with the old passport number then its better to send the old passports too.

Agreed with Sonir....no harm in sending both New and old....one can just use a band to hold them together.

Mitali
There are some covers available at ebay one can look 4 them :) i purchased mine from ebay !

amiuppal

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Paramvir said:
RPRF can not be made in C$ if you are paying it in country outside Canada.

The RPRF DD is supposed to be payable at local CHC of the country, so it has to be in the country's local currency. Example- If the DD is payable at " New Delhi " it has to be made in Rupees or else it can't be cashed by any bank.
hi paramvir

I made my rprf dd in canadian dollars and ndvo encashed it after 5 days of receving it...

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
amiuppal said:
hi paramvir

I made my rprf dd in canadian dollars and ndvo encashed it after 5 days of receving it...
Hi Amiuppal,

On which name you made DD?

On Receiver General for Canada or Canadian High Commission.

Regards,

madlaak

Nov 11, 2011
Hi
I paid rprf in amount of 490 CAD by a money order from a Canadian Bank one week ago .
you mean that was wrong ? :eek:
my vo is warsaw