Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
odin2404 said:
What info did you use?
immigration file number, mine starts with an E.
last name, place and date of birth

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cappuccino said:
Total applications have been updated:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

7467 total now.

Pharmacists nearest 1000 at 778!

Wayne.
Following on from this update I have just updated the projections tab.

Interestingly from 31-Jan-2011 to 8-Feb-2011 the projection has gone DOWN from 10,657 to 10,622 total apps received by the end of this fiscal year. So this could be the first sign of the intake slowing up.

Wayne.

Jocelynandjuno

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
TAIPEI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-AUG-2010
Doc's Request.
W/APP
AOR Received.
25-NOV-2010
IELTS Request
W/APP
mpatel6 said:
Hello Team,

One of my friend who is older applicant (before 26th june), he received VO inquiry from New Delhi. I want to share the same with you all.

VO called my friend on his cell number and asked personal and professional details. Then He (visa officer) asked number of company where he is working. Visa officer then called to his company from another phone keeping first call active. Visa officer asked the same details to his company and relatively inquire all the details. Then he asked few more questions to my friend. The call was 30 mins approx with both company executive and my friend called at same time.

Hope this will help to all to secure VO inquiries.

Thanks
Milan Patel
Thanks for sharing. It's very useful. Wow, The verification is like the credit investigation.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
wow another crane operator lol

wished to be one

Amro

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
always+ve said:
New Delhi Guys surprise yourself as much as i am. This is the reply that someone got from ND VO

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application as a Federal Skilled Worker, which was initially submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. The CIO recommended your application for further assessment at a visa office and sent you a letter requesting that you submit a complete application package to this office. We have now received your submission.

Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.

If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.
Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office.

Once your application has been assessed, you will receive further instructions from this office. Please do not contact this office to request a status update unless 8 months have passed since you submitted your complete application.

Interview
If an interview is required, you will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately 2 months prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Non-resident applications
If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay will result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral is necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when assessing your application.

Let us know
If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce, you have to let us know (see address, fax number and email address below).
You must also inform us of a:
• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change of immigration representative;
• Request for withdrawal of your application.

Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada

For information about living and working in Canada, please consult the following websites:

The Going to Canada Internet site (www.directioncanada.gc.ca) contains important information about living and working in Canada as well as the “Working in Canada Tool” which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office (www.credentials.gc.ca) provides information and referrals to do with foreign credential recognition.

Information on Citizenship and Immigration (www.cic.gc.ca)

The website of the Government of Canada (www.canada.gc.ca/)

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

MRJ.
Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.
I received exactly the same email in reply to my query in January. I posted the email here and everybody was confused and told me that this could be a mistake by VO and they sent pre June 26 format of email. Another amazing thing is that I received my PER couple of hours ago. My DD was encashed on 7th Oct.

Only thing common is the file # which is same in both the emails - from VO and the CIO and it begins with "E".

The most important thing is that my application passed the eligibility review :)

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
mani5553 .. i am pretty sure the reply to u didnt have the line "" we have now received ur application".. so there is a hell lot of difference between what they replied to u and to him

mani5553 said:
I received exactly the same email in reply to my query in January. I posted the email here and everybody was confused and told me that this could be a mistake by VO and they sent pre June 26 format of email. Another amazing thing is that I received my PER couple of hours ago. My DD was encashed on 7th Oct.

Only thing common is the file # which is same in both the emails - from VO and the CIO and it begins with "E".

The most important thing is that my application passed the eligibility review :)

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2011 to Los Angels Office
Reposting my old post as I didnt receive any response:

Hello All,
I noticed in the google spreadsheet that skilled workers from Manila are receiving their 2nd AOR now.

Can you guys shed some information what all details are coming in the second email.
Are they asking for PCC, Medicals etc ?
Reason I am asking, if they are asking for PCC/Medicals, I should start working on it.

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
novsaggi said:

Hello All,
I noticed in the google spreadsheet that skilled workers from Manila are receiving their 2nd AOR now.

Can you guys shed some information what all details are coming in the second email.
Reason I am asking, if they are asking for PCC/Medicals, I should start working on it.

Thanks
Page 875 has 2nd AOR on it.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
novsaggi said:

Hello All,

Thanks
No they are not asking for PCC/medicals yet. I think 2nd AOR means "we have just started processing your application" and processing means security and background checks, plus any employment verification checks and document authenticity checks that they want to do. This will take at least 30 days, maybe a couple of months.

So my guess is that people should expect medical requests, and PCC requests at the same time if they did not supply them with the application, around 6 to 10 weeks after they receive 2nd AOR.

But until someone actual gets medical requests, it's all best guesses at this stage.

Wayne.

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
avi_15 said:
mani5553 .. i am pretty sure the reply to u didnt have the line "" we have now received ur application".. so there is a hell lot of difference between what they replied to u and to him
No sir, both emails does mention "we have now received your application" line.

Here is the email I received in reply to my query dtd. 16th Jan '11:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application as a Federal Skilled Worker, which was initially submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. The CIO recommended your application for further assessment at a visa office and sent you a letter requesting that you submit a complete application package to this office. We have now received your submission.
Our office has created a file for you with the file number: E00000####. Please note that this file number is different than the one that was assigned to you by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. You must quote this file number in any future correspondence with our office.

Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.

If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.
Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office.

Once your application has been assessed, you will receive further instructions from this office. Please do not contact this office to request a status update unless 8 months have passed since you submitted your complete application.

Interview
If an interview is required, you will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately 2 months prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Non-resident applications
If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay will result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral is necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when assessing your application.

Let us know
If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce, you have to let us know (see address, fax number and email address below).
You must also inform us of a:
• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change of immigration representative;
• Request for withdrawal of your application.

Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada
For information about living and working in Canada, please consult the following websites:

The Going to Canada Internet site (www.directioncanada.gc.ca) contains important information about living and working in Canada as well as the “Working in Canada Tool” which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office (www.credentials.gc.ca) provides information and referrals to do with foreign credential recognition.

Information on Citizenship and Immigration (www.cic.gc.ca)

The website of the Government of Canada (www.canada.gc.ca/)

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

MRJ.
Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message

B

bindu.allam

mani5553 said:
No sir, both emails does mention "we have now received your application" line.

Here is the email I received in reply to my query dtd. 16th Jan '11:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Before your application can be placed in process, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.

But PER clearly states that the final determination of eligibility is positive. So why would the VO do it again?? And this email says that a refund will be given to those who fail this step. IMO after getting PER there is no way we can get a refund if we fail in the next step. The email on the whole does not make any sense but the only thing that surprises me is the file number.
Seriously hope ND VO gets back its senses soon.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
aakash28 said:
Dear Friends!!

Just got my PER!!! Extremely Happy!!! Was checking emails in every hours for last few days after Anil got his PER. Anil's submission date was on 4th and mine was on 7th Oct. I do not post much as there are many genuine experts here who are providing help much more efficiently than i ever could; but i usually check the thread probably more than 30 times a day. Got So much addicted to it :)

During the launch of my application, I was able to get tons of unconditional help from all of you guys for which i will be ever grateful. I sincerely appreciate all of your time helping me and look forward to be in the group that would receive PR this year God Willing!!!! :D :D :D
Congrats. Enjoy your day

EmmaJ

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152/3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
posted with application
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
posted with application
File Transfer...
In Process 11 Apr 2011
Med's Request
13 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
6 May 2011
Passport Req..
22 Jul 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 Aug 2011
LANDED..........
by the end of 2011?
Cappuccino said:
Every minute spent answering a query from an applicant who wrote to them for no other reason than impatience, is a minute NOT spent processing somebody's actual application.

IMO you should only be contacting visa office if
a) You need to update them with information such as change in address, job etc
b) There is an error on your file you need to correct
c) You have genuine cause for concern i.e. everybody from your visa office got their 2nd AOR but after several months you still didn't get yours etc

Otherwise PLEASE do not contact the visa office, you are only going to be slowing things down for yourself and the rest of us!

Thanks,
Wayne.
as per cic website:
* applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Q3: I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the system. Why?

A3: Until the visa office or case processing centre to which you submitted your application for immigration or citizenship has begun processing your application, your application status will not be available through CAS. It is not necessary to contact the Call Centre - or, in the case of applications submitted outside Canada, the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate overseas - regarding the status of any in-Canada applications unless the specified time period referred to below for the specific type of application has passed.

Applications are processed according to the standard Application Processing Times.
Q12: What exactly does "in process" mean?

A12: "In process" is the status given to any application that has been received at a case processing centre or a visa office but that has not yet been finalized. Therefore, for the duration of the Application Processing Time, CAS will show the status as "in process."
Q13: Why has the status of my application not changed even though it has been a long time since I submitted it and I know that things have happened with my file?

A13: It is normal for some actions to not be reflected in CAS for many weeks due to the volume of information received at the visa offices and the case processing centres.
In many cases, an in-process file is actually waiting in a queue for initial review as applications are handled in the order they are received and on a case-by-case basis. The waiting time in this initial queue can be lengthy, depending on the standard processing times. Applications are processed according to the Application Processing Time at a given location.

In addition, other actions happening to your file are not shown on CAS (example: security checks) so it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file.

Q14: How often is the information on the Client Application Status service updated?

A14: CAS is updated on a weekly basis. Please consult the Application Processing Times for information on how long it will take to process your application.

please, please stop contacting cic and local vo! as Wayne says you are slowing down the whole process for not only yourself but everyone. Patience is a hard virtue, we all want to know asap, but, buckle in for the ride!! its a hard road and lengthy road for what we all want so dearly!!!

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
aakash28 said:
Dear Friends!!

Just got my PER!!! ..................... PR this year God Willing!!!! :D :D :D

mani5553 said:
............ Another amazing thing is that I received my PER .... passed the eligibility review :)
Dear aakash28 and Manpreet

Congratulations for the PER ...... Welcome to the Blue Club....

Cheers, Anil

khashayarsha

Dec 26, 2010
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Oct. 2010
Dear Ali REZA,
welcome & Congrats for per.
mashallah rofagha daran ziyad mishan

alireza1981 said:
Dear forumers
It is a long time i am reading commnets in this site and it has been much relief for me so far. I received my PER today and want you to add me to the spreadsheet
NOC 3131
files received at CIO: 06 OCT 2010
BD encashed: 12 OCT 2010
PER received: 07 Feb 2011
Ecas: inprocess
visa office :demascuss