Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Cappuccino said:
Why? Contacting them won't make them send AORs any faster. Only one visa office has issued AORs so far and there are many visa offices which have not.

I would suggest some patience.

Wayne.
Yes, thanks for the words. But its starting to take a toll on me. The waiting is just too hard. Maybe I will change my mind by the time the approval arrives.

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
BTW my application number starts with E. And E-Cas status shows: IN PROCESS.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
aakash28 said:
Dear Friends!!

Just got my PER!!! Extremely Happy!!! Was checking emails in every hours for last few days after Anil got his PER. Anil's submission date was on 4th and mine was on 7th Oct. I do not post much as there are many genuine experts here who are providing help much more efficiently than i ever could; but i usually check the thread probably more than 30 times a day. Got So much addicted to it :)

During the launch of my application, I was able to get tons of unconditional help from all of you guys for which i will be ever grateful. I sincerely appreciate all of your time helping me and look forward to be in the group that would receive PR this year God Willing!!!! :D :D :D
Congratulation my friend i turned you into blue

Amro

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
I agree, our PERs specifically mention to wait until we hear from our VO... But people are constantly contacting their VOs for updates, to "release their anxiety." The VOs don't have any info yet, and in the case of ND VO, they are responding to those inquiring about their status with templates from pre June 26 applicants... This has caused even more confusion...

A while back we had people xeroxing their entire applications and mailing it to their VOs... What's next? The VO gets in touch with those applicants who sent copies of their entire applications and tells them your application was denied because your documents were not original? We are adding confusion over confusion... I would suggest that people have some patience... until the VOs get in touch with us themselves.

My 2 cents,
Cam
Every minute spent answering a query from an applicant who wrote to them for no other reason than impatience, is a minute NOT spent processing somebody's actual application.

IMO you should only be contacting visa office if
a) You need to update them with information such as change in address, job etc
b) There is an error on your file you need to correct
c) You have genuine cause for concern i.e. everybody from your visa office got their 2nd AOR but after several months you still didn't get yours etc

Otherwise PLEASE do not contact the visa office, you are only going to be slowing things down for yourself and the rest of us!

Thanks,
Wayne.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
aakash28 said:
Dear Friends!!
Just got my PER!!! Extremely Happy!!! Was checking emails in every hours for last few days after Anil got his PER. Anil's submission date was on 4th and mine was on 7th Oct. I do not post much as there are many genuine experts here who are providing help much more efficiently than i ever could; but i usually check the thread probably more than 30 times a day. Got So much addicted to it :)
During the launch of my application, I was able to get tons of unconditional help from all of you guys for which i will be ever grateful. I sincerely appreciate all of your time helping me and look forward to be in the group that would receive PR this year God Willing!!!! :D :D :D
Congrats Aakash28 :)

The first one for today :) Many more to come :eek: :eek:

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

C

Cam1234

nitroxn said:
Yes, thanks for the words. But its starting to take a toll on me. The waiting is just too hard. Maybe I will change my mind by the time the approval arrives.
Hi nitroxn:

I assure you the wait is hard on everyone. We are all waiting to make a life changing move to another country, and have no idea when or if it would happen. In all honesty when I read other forums on this site and check time-lines of those who have been successful, one and a half years is the norm... Now our group, the post June 26 applicants, are HOPING it would be sooner...

I take out my frustrations by exercising and not thinking about it all the time... find other ways to get ride of your anxiety. If it happens, it happens and if not, it should not be the end of the world for us. So while we wait, we should probably work on other plans to make our lives a success... just in case this plan falls apart or does not happen soon enough.

Take it easy on yourself,
Cam

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
nitroxn said:
Nitroxn, I agree with Wayne on this. We have seen before during our PER stage that we were waiting for a while before anyone heard from CIC on the post june 26 applications (we thought we will get them in sept, then october but we finally got the first PER in November) but once the first one was received, things started moving. Now the remaining people know when they will approximately get their PER's/ response from CIC. Manila VO is active now with 2nd AOR and soon the rest will be active too.

We have to be ready to wait for this PR process and let it run its course. Contact VO only if there is need to do it.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Nitroxn, I agree with Wayne on this. We have seen before during our PER stage that we were waiting for a while before anyone heard from CIC on the post june 26 applications (we thought we will get them in sept, then october but we finally got the first PER in November) but once the first one was received, things started moving. Now the remaining people know when they will approximately get their PER's/ response from CIC. Manila VO is active now with 2nd AOR and soon the rest will be active too.

We have to be ready to wait for this PR process and let it run its course. Contact VO only if there is need to do it.
I agree. This is not a process for the impatient! But once you get your PER you probably have 99% chance to get a visa since they have already done your final eligibility review and selection/admissability criteria review. They can only fail you now if something dodgy comes up in your security/background checks (and as long as you have told the truth you have nothing to fear here), or some kind of unknown medical condition.

The biggest hurdle as far as likelyhood of getting PR is the PER I think! So once you got your PER just sit back now and relax. All things come to he/she who waits!

Wayne.

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Cappuccino said:
I agree. This is not a process for the impatient! But once you get your PER you probably have 99% chance to get a visa since they have already done your final eligibility review and selection/admissability criteria review. They can only fail you now if something dodgy comes up in your security/background checks (and as long as you have told the truth you have nothing to fear here), or some kind of unknown medical condition.

The biggest hurdle as far as likelyhood of getting PR is the PER I think! So once you got your PER just sit back now and relax. All things come to he/she who waits!

Wayne.
kindly any one share the experience just today i have got my whole application package returned due to 1 missing form which was supposed to be filled by the spouse, i want to resend it but i am confused wether to resend whole package including that form since cic have checked the form and marked few mistakes with red pen, plz plz plz any1 share experience as soon as possible

C

Cam1234

ambersabarabia said:
kindly any one share the experience just today i have got my whole application package returned due to 1 missing form which was supposed to be filled by the spouse, i want to resend it but i am confused wether to resend whole package including that form since cic have checked the form and marked few mistakes with red pen, plz plz plz any1 share experience as soon as possible
Hi ambersabarabia:

Terribly sorry to hear about your application. Previous applicants have reported that a letter from CIO accompanies returned applications. In this letter they will specifically mention what was wrong or missing in your application. In your case it seems the form from your spouse was missing. Fill that out and send back the entire application as is to CIO.

Other applicants have also reported their applications had red marks on them when returned, are you sure what they have marked are mistakes? If they were mistakes, CIO would have mentioned those mistakes in the letter as well... Hope I have been of some help, there are other people here who have more knowledge about this and I'm certain they will write soon.

Cam

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
Cam1234 said:
Hi ambersabarabia:

Terribly sorry to hear about your application. Previous applicants have reported that a letter from CIO accompanies returned applications. In this letter they will specifically mention what was wrong or missing in your application. In your case it seems the form from your spouse was missing. Fill that out and send back the entire application as is to CIO.

Other applicants have also reported their applications had red marks on them when returned, are you sure what they have marked are mistakes? If they were mistakes, CIO would have mentioned those mistakes in the letter as well... Hope I have been of some help, there are other people here who have more knowledge about this and I'm certain they will write soon.

Cam
You are bang on the money. Simply satisfy what has been requested and send back as is. I hope it goes well.

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"

Anybody else got this from e-cas?

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
cfr1907 said:
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"

Anybody else got this from e-cas?
What info did you use?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Total applications have been updated:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

7467 total now.

Pharmacists nearest 1000 at 778!

Wayne.

v_jawale

Jan 26, 2011
JasonBourne said:
v_jawale,

R u sure about the dates?? or r u a FSW2 applicant?? or do u qualify for any other NOC as well???
Coz for NOC 1122, cap reached on Oct 28th (or Oct 29th)......n all the applications under this NOC post this date have been returned.....

Anyways, for your dates, u r not likely to hear from them until mid-March.........
Hi,
I am very much sure about dates. Bank has confirmed me twice that the DD is encashed on 13th of December 2010. Can you please tell what will happened in my case since cap is closed for my code 1122 on 28th october. also i am FSW1 applicant. pls reply