AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent wIth application
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
IMO some of the forum membersare not following the thread regularly. please read daily then commend. othewrwise its time waste. we got both file no: B & E after june 26. So please.................................................... Some times it,s boring................................

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
mayankpandya said:
Thanks Anntot7 for your reply.

It means CIO encash BD when Completeness Stage ( Complete documents ). Then

At eligibility Stage : CIO count points ?

I think there is still more information is need on it.

@ Wayne/Anil / Indra/ Dr. Hasib... can you plz. clear it ?

Regards,
Mayank
The final eligibility review is actually determining if you are eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions, which for FSW1 means that they are satisfied that you have at least 1 year's experience in the past 10 years in one of the 29 in demand occupations, based on the duty descriptions you listed on your forms, supported by documentary evidence from your work references, accompanied by suitable language test results.

Calculating your 67 points are not part of the eligibility review. They are part of the selection and admissability review which follows the eligibility review. However, we know that CIO calculate your 67 points before issuing PER, since some people have failed at this stage due to insufficient points.

So we think that CIO performs the final eligibility review, AND the selection and admissability review minus the security/background/medicals which will be done at visa office.

The process at CIO we think is actually

1) Completeness check
2) Charge CC/cash BD
3) Eligibility review
4) Selection and Admissability (calculate points)
5) Issue PER
6) Send application to VO for security/background/med requests

Hope that helps
Wayne.

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
This Silent is killing... :( :( :( no news....

physiocraze

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
Med's Request
07-10-2011
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2011
LANDED..........
26-01-2012
hi friends,

Below is a discussion in one of the pre 26 june forum, v.o. Taipei
So, its clear that post june 26 will get priority in processing

(dear all,
I submitted two applications with the same NOC because some errors in first one, one is pre626, the other is post626. My Visa office asked me to withdraw one and said post626 gets priority. I got 2nd AOR for the first one, and still waiting for PER for the second one. Does anyone have experiences for this? Please advise! Best wishes to all.)

regards,

Physiocraze

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
physiocraze said:
hi friends,

(dear all,
I submitted two applications with the same NOC because some errors in first one, one is pre626, the other is post626. My Visa office asked me to withdraw one and said post626 gets priority. I got 2nd AOR for the first one, and still waiting for PER for the second one. Does anyone have experiences for this? Please advise! Best wishes to all.)

regards,
Physiocraze
Well, Physiocraze, the visa office communication with the applicant says one thing, but her experience is saying another thing, isnt it? So which one should we believe?

C

Cam1234

physiocraze said:
hi friends,

(dear all,

regards,

Physiocraze
Hi Physiocraze:

This is amazing, you have passed final eligibility by receiving your 2nd AOR with your pre June 26 application, yet the VO advises you to withdraw that application and go with the post June 26 application where you still have not passed final eligibility?

- When was your pre June 26 application received at CIO?
- When did you receive your 2nd AOR?
- How did the VO get in touch with you and advise you to drop your pre June 26 application becuase the post June 26 application would be faster; if it was in writing, could you please post it?

Thanks,
Cam

Edit: Sorry Physiocraze, I can see that this is not your application, could you provide a link to the other forum, thanks kolhapuri.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cam1234 said:
Hi Physiocraze:

This is amazing, you have passed final eligibility by receiving your 2nd AOR with your pre June 26 application, yet the VO advises you to withdraw that application and go with the post June 26 application where you still have not passed final eligibility?

- How did the VO get in touch with you and advise you to drop your pre June 26 application becuase the post June 26 application would be faster; if it was in writing, could you please post it?
Thanks,
Cam
This is a conversation Physiocraze is reporting from another thread. Not his personal experience.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
physiocraze said:
hi friends,

(dear all,

regards,

Physiocraze
Just because a post-June-26 application may get priority over a pre-June-26 application by the same applicant, it does not necessarily mean that generally post-June-26 applicants will get priority over other applicants who submitted prior to June 26?

Wayne.

physiocraze

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
Med's Request
07-10-2011
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2011
LANDED..........
26-01-2012
Cam1234 said:
Hi Physiocraze:

Thanks,
Cam

Edit: Sorry Physiocraze, I can see that this is not your application, could you provide a link to the other forum, thanks kolhapuri.

this discussion is in April 2010 applicants forum

physiocraze

Salvador1981

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Sep-2010
IELTS Request
Sent w/application
Hi everybody,

First, thank you to mptocanada for the words of encouragement. I have tried what kambooozia did and check if I was able to access to the online service to check my status, since I have not yet received an NER or PER. Turns out, that I was able to log-in and the application status is stated in process, indicating that CIO Sydney Nova Scotia has received my aplication on September 30th, 2010. Since that is not too much info, I've decided to give a call to the call centre in Canada. They told me that the Initial Ellegibility Review could take up to 8 month and that they have not yet sent any communication to me. I really don't know if she was just trying to give me a big time frame so I don't worry or if this is true. In anycase, just wanted to shared the info with everybody.

B

bkcnbr

Salvador1981 said:
Hi everybody,

First, thank you to mptocanada for the words of encouragement. I have tried what kambooozia did and check if I was able to access to the online service to check my status, since I have not yet received an NER or PER. Turns out, that I was able to log-in and the application status is stated in process, indicating that CIO Sydney Nova Scotia has received my aplication on September 30th, 2010. Since that is not too much info, I've decided to give a call to the call centre in Canada. They told me that the Initial Ellegibility Review could take up to 8 month and that they have not yet sent any communication to me. I really don't know if she was just trying to give me a big time frame so I don't worry or if this is true. In anycase, just wanted to shared the info with everybody.
How can one check the status of applcn online if there is no PER/NER received? Please share if it si possible

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Salvador1981 said:
Hi everybody,

8 months = the 33 weeks bog-standard answer they always give. Regrettably there's not much can be done but to wait it out. As we've seen from the spreadsheet, some application inexplicably take longer than others to get PER.

Best of luck,
Wayne.