Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Anil bhai,

Heartily congrats.....
U have been a great guidance to many on this forum.
I am away from my native place and could not check the post for few days...
Thanks for all those who congratulated me for my PER.

Regards,
DESTINED

lawrence.roy said:
Hey Anil,

Congrats buddy!!!! and my best wishes are with you for your way to Canada.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Rohan09 said:
Today I got to know from my lawyer that applicants who have not sent their PCCs along with their initial application will be notified by their respective VOs between 3-8 months of receiving thr PERs. And there will be no separate request for PCCs, it will be a joint request for PCCs and Medicals.

So applicants who have got their LOCAL PCCs ready immdiately after getting PERs should also be careful of its expiry date as it wont last more than 3 MONTHS, (atleast thats what the rule book says for Indian applicants) hence better to apply accordingly though International PCCs are valid for one year.

Cheers :)
I think ours will be touch and go. We got ours on 17th July 2010 because it was one of the first documents we got whilst gathering our documents. We mailed our application on 23rd August 2010, which CIC received 30th August 2010.

So this means if we don't get a final decision by mid-July we will have to get PCCs again. Thankfully in the UK this only takes 1 to 2 weeks but will probably add at least 1 month's delay to the total process.

Maybe when they send med requests if PCC only has a short time to expire they will request new ones anyway?

Wayne.

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Dear Wayne;
I am also a new user.Could you please include me in the tread please!
Name:.... ntaye
NOC Code:..... 7241
Visa Office......: Nairobi
Application Received:.... 27-Sept-2010 (signed by glen miller )
Application fee encased:... Oct-01-2010
Payment Method:.... BD
AOR Received....: Jan 31,2011
Police Certificate:... Sent with application
IELTS Request: 6.5 OBS (sent with application)
ECAS...:In PROCESS
File Transfer...: waiting
Med's Request: waiting
Med's Done....: waiting
VISA ISSUED...: waiting

Thanks

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
ntaye said:
Dear Wayne;
I am also a new user.Could you please include me in the tread please!
Name:.... ntaye
NOC Code:..... 7241
Visa Office......: Nairobi
Application Received:.... 27-Sept-2010 (signed by glen miller )
Application fee encased:... Oct-01-2010
Payment Method:.... BD
AOR Received....: Jan 31,2011
Police Certificate:... Sent with application
IELTS Request: 6.5 OBS (sent with application)

Thanks
Added my friend have a nice day and hope you receive your 2nd AOR soon

Amro

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Hi Anntot7. You are welcome to the forum. Nice to have another physiotherapist in the forum. I am also a January applicant, so we can both track our progress here. There's another thread here dedicated to Physios where we share experience and ideas re PT practice or the prospect of it in Canada. Meet us here ---> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t55359.0.html

Anntot7 said:
Hello Everyone! I've been reading this thread ever since my husband and I decided to apply for Canadian Immigrant. Can you add us on the list? Thank you. ;D

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Manila
NOC Code......: 3142 - Physiotherapist
Application Received.......: 01-21-2011 (by Mike)
Application fee encashed: 01-28-2011
AOR Received.: waiting
IELTS Request: 7.5 OBS (sent with application)

C

Cam1234

Rohan09 said:
Today I got to know from my lawyer that applicants who have not sent their PCCs along with their initial application will be notified by their respective VOs between 3-8 months of receiving thr PERs. And there will be no separate request for PCCs, it will be a joint request for PCCs and Medicals.

So applicants who have got their LOCAL PCCs ready immdiately after getting PERs should also be careful of its expiry date as it wont last more than 3 MONTHS, (atleast thats what the rule book says for Indian applicants) hence better to apply accordingly though International PCCs are valid for one year.

Cheers :)
Hi Rohan09:

Immigration guidelines clearly state that the process to apply for permanent residence in Canada, including all application forms, were made in a way so applicants could do everything themselves and would not need the help of a representative. Furthermore, they write: "your application will not be given special attention nor can you expect faster processing or a more favourable outcome;" and that NO representative, whether lawyer or consultant, will have inside knowledge of ANY of the procedures...

Basically your attorney has made a guess based on his opinion... which may end up being correct or false... he does not know anything more than you do...

Cam

sgcandle

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
send
Cam1234 said:
Hello sgcandle:

Could you please provide a link to this information, where are you getting this from?

Thank you,
Cam
Dear Cam,
i dont have any link about this info.This is the info i got from a consulting agency from Canada,which, is mostly reliable.The info is released by CIC.
Thank you

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received this email from Buffalo Visa Office regarding the ECAS.

"e-Cas is for applications processing within Canada only.
Immigration cases being processed in Visa offices outside Canada use a system different from that used to process similar applications in Canada. As a result, the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) does not reflect the status of cases being processed in Buffalo.

Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo."

...........................Now so many people are able to check in online (some even from Buffalo VO), this message seems very confusing to me. Anybody with any help.
Thank You.

sgcandle

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
send
lawrence.roy said:
Hey Anil,

Congrats buddy!!!! and my best wishes are with you for your way to Canada.

I am busy in preparing IELTS General testing.

I checked e-CAS and it is showing 'In Process'

Please update my information regarding eCas 'In Process'

my question is I have got file number starts with "E", is it a regular number or is it for IELTS General Testing requirement people?

Thanks,
Lawrence
dear roy,
UCI is your client/Foss Id. That is what UCI means. E00000000 is your file number. Visa office has changed its GCMS process. B000000 file numbers will no longer will be issued.I f your file was submitted after July 2010, then your whole file is transfered to visa office with all supporting documents.

Visa office will contact you if anything else is required.

You can check your online status by using this ID.

Regards
sgcandle

sgcandle

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
send
UCI is Unique Client Identifier (UCI)

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Cappuccino said:
I think ours will be touch and go. We got ours on 17th July 2010 because it was one of the first documents we got whilst gathering our documents. We mailed our application on 23rd August 2010, which CIC received 30th August 2010.

So this means if we don't get a final decision by mid-July we will have to get PCCs again. Thankfully in the UK this only takes 1 to 2 weeks but will probably add at least 1 month's delay to the total process.

Maybe when they send med requests if PCC only has a short time to expire they will request new ones anyway?

Wayne.
I think you rightly said it will be 'touch n go' in your case though getting a newer PCC done between 1-2 weeks is no real bother.

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Cam1234 said:
Hi Rohan09:

Immigration guidelines clearly state that the process to apply for permanent residence in Canada, including all application forms, were made in a way so applicants could do everything themselves and would not need the help of a representative. Furthermore, they write: "your application will not be given special attention nor can you expect faster processing or a more favourable outcome;" and that NO representative, whether lawyer or consultant, will have inside knowledge of ANY of the procedures...

Basically your attorney has made a guess based on his opinion... which may end up being correct or false... he does not know anything more than you do...

Cam
Cam, I trust you're right ... I also request all the applicants to be sure there on way in every move they make ... we are no experts though most of us in here try our best to help our peers through some suggestions ... I also think that local PCCs should be ready at any time as I believe most of the countries get the LPC done in max 3 weeks time so you always have the option of re-applying and getting them back.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sgcandle said:
dear roy,
UCI is your client/Foss Id. That is what UCI means. E00000000 is your file number. Visa office has changed its GCMS process. B000000 file numbers will no longer will be issued.I f your file was submitted after July 2010, then your whole file is transfered to visa office with all supporting documents.

Visa office will contact you if anything else is required.

You can check your online status by using this ID.

Regards
sgcandle
Hi sgcandle,

This is not correct. Most of the applicants on this thread have received a BXXXXXXXXX number and we are all post June 26th applicants. We have not been able to determine the difference between B and E file numbers as yet but both of them are definitely being given out.

C

Cam1234

Rohan09 said:
Cam, I trust you're right ... I also request all the applicants to be sure there on way in every move they make ... we are no experts though most of us in here try our best to help our peers through some suggestions ... I also think that local PCCs should be ready at any time as I believe most of the countries get the LPC done in max 3 weeks time so you always have the option of re-applying and getting them back.
Thank you Rohan09, for your suggestions are very useful. I for one ordered my second PCCs last month and have a feeling I will order a third batch in three months ??? Wish we were not in the dark like this...

Best,
Cam

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Anntot7 for your reply.

It means CIO encash BD when Completeness Stage ( Complete documents ). Then

At eligibility Stage : CIO count points ?

I think there is still more information is need on it.

@ Wayne/Anil / Indra/ Dr. Hasib... can you plz. clear it ?

Regards,
Mayank

Anntot7 said:
Hi there! I'm a newbie here but as far as i know. Normally, they encash the BD or CC 7-12 days after. if you pass the "completeness stage". That is,If they found out that you have completed all the documents needed on the 2 checklists.
After, That's when they will check on your eligibility. If you reach the 67 points required considering the age, experiences, adaptability etc. Approximately 3-4 months waiting period. If you did not reach the 67 points, you'll not receive the PER and your application fee will be refunded.