Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011 App. Delivered: 25-01-2011 CC Charged....: 27-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 PCC Req........: 18-04-2011 Medical Req....: 07-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent w/App Payment.........: CC DHL Signed By: DOUG
Here is the official site for that : http://www.scotiabank.com/cda/content/0,1608,CID12972_LIDen,00.html Same info in more languages and more info...

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
zint said:
thanks guys! for giving me hope ....
we are waiting with you, zint.
We have had the same reply from CIO - file received and in processing, nothing missing or wrong with it they say. We don't understand the delay either but keep waiting and hoping.
Keep positive! :D

M

marocain

avbbs said:
Actually Wayne, this is what I concerned. I think CIC will not transfer the paper right away after they done their eligible review. I think they will hold it for some reason we don't know. Then release them to VO at certain time.

Think like this, if the documents need to be transferred from Canada to New Delhi, it might take some time like one or two months, since it will really take sometime to cross the ocean by boat. However, like me, I live in NYC, my VO is in Buffalo, it will take only few weeks, appro. 15 business days to arrive at Buffalo from CIC. However, I still haven't heard anything from VO yet since Dec 6, 2010 I got my PER.

I will email VO in Buffalo to check up.

AVBBS
I think once the VO receives the application from CIO, they will not start processing immediately. For example VO Buffalo sends AOR within 20 weeks after receiving the application from CIO. It seems we have chosen the wrong VO :).

Also I have seen in some posts in this forum that CIO will transfer the application to Ottawa, then it will be forwarded to the corresponding VO on weekly basis in a diplomatic bag.

What worrries me is that the VO will conduct another eligibility review after the one done by CIO.

M

marocain

Destined said:
Dear Advanced & Other Seniors,

Does that mean that If I know my File number can I send Birth certificates, Degree transcripts & cover letter now..Please let me know since I have them with me now & could not add them with my application file. I am waiting for my PER & I have my FILE NUMBER.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT THE EARLIEST ...

warm Regards
Destined
I'm surprised they charged your CC with all these missing documents. I think you have to submit your documents ASAP (as they are processing now applications received in October), you have 2 possibilities:
- Either they will include your docs in your application.
- Your docs may get lost in CIO
In both cases it's better than returning back your application.

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
I just got a letter from CIC and they rejected my application I only got 65 points...

Age 10
Language 14
Work Experience 21
Education 20

I dont know what happen? i sent my brothers Photocopy of his resident card... and now they telling me that its not enough to get 5 points... grrrr... I just wnt to make an appeal dont know how???

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
snipper said:
I just got a letter from CIC and they rejected my application I only got 65 points...

Age 10
Language 14
Work Experience 21
Education 20

I dont know what happen? i sent my brothers Photocopy of his resident card... and now they telling me that its not enough to get 5 points... grrrr... I just wnt to make an appeal dont know how???
I am so sorry to hear your news. However as per my understanding to claim points from your brother, you should have sent:

1. Birth Certificate of you and your brother showing same father's name
2. photocopy of his or her Record of Landing (IMM 1000), Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Permanent Resident Card.
What did you send?

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
Dr.Hasib said:
I am so sorry to hear your news. However as per my understanding to claim points from your brother, you should have sent:

1. Birth Certificate of you and your brother showing same father's name
2. photocopy of his or her Record of Landing (IMM 1000), Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Permanent Resident Card.
What did you send?
I did I actually sent them my brothers birth certificate, to show them the name of our parents since my birth certificate is there, his marriage contract because his wife is a canadian , his previous letter ( an envelope including their address and canadian stamp) that they sent to me and photocopy of his record of landing.....

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
snipper said:
I did I actually sent them my brothers birth certificate, to show them the name of our parents since my birth certificate is there, his marriage contract because his wife is a canadian , his previous letter ( an envelope including their address and canadian stamp) that they sent to me and photocopy of his record of landing.....
Hi snipper. So sorry to hear of it. But if you have given sufficient documents, to show proof of relationship and his current standing, then you should write to CIC immediately to have the file re-examined before they return it to you. Also if you have merely provided the documents without articulating the relationship, then please do so this time. Best wishes.

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indeed. Send them a one-page fax with your name and your file numbers which outlines their mistake clearly and in simple assertive english. Mark it as being for the attention of whoever sent your NER.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Cur-Rozen said:
http://www.rapidshare.ru/1725240

Here is the file "Start right" for newcomers
thanks cur rozen

amro

sasi6174

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
[/quote]

PLEASE CHECK MY REPLY #1503 ON SEPTEMBER 21, ITS CLEARLY MENTION THAT IELTS ACADEMIC IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BY CIO

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
The CIC was very clear about the IELTS exam they mentioned that the General Exam will be only acceptable but in some cases i know people who had been submitted the academic to keep a place in the cap then now he will get the general exam and get the result to them i know some people do that and then now had been sent an email to submit the General Test result which i think is a good news rather than sending the file totally back to them

Amro

avbbs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
NYC-USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-10
Doc's Request.
8-16-10
AOR Received.
12-6-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
12-6-2010
We have no choice, don't we?
:D

AVBBS

marocain said:
I think once the VO receives the application from CIO, they will not start processing immediately. For example VO Buffalo sends AOR within 20 weeks after receiving the application from CIO. It seems we have chosen the wrong VO :).

Also I have seen in some posts in this forum that CIO will transfer the application to Ottawa, then it will be forwarded to the corresponding VO on weekly basis in a diplomatic bag.

What worrries me is that the VO will conduct another eligibility review after the one done by CIO.

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
asoo62 said:
Hi,
Yes me to, waiting gets unbearable specially when there is not even one single PER in a week or two,
Best of luck for all, khosoosan ma iraniha ;D

ya I know these long wait is killing us......hope when the PER gets on the way, it comes in heaps and surprises us all...... :mad: :eek:

regards ash