Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ash ali said:
wel they gave me a different answer although I am November applicant...this is what they replied to me...

Your submission is currently under review by our office. You will be contacted in due course.

they sooo damn good at confusing us...

ash
hmm...did they give you any file number?

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
Dr.Hasib said:
hmm...did they give you any file number?
no thats what is confusing...someone said they gave file number before PER...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Ash: my turn to help YOU this time....when I called CIO on 7 January they said they were opening up to 13 October. I don't know how quickly they proceed, but hope that gives you some idea.

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
Pippin said:
Hi Ash: my turn to help YOU this time....when I called CIO on 7 January they said they were opening up to 13 October. I don't know how quickly they proceed, but hope that gives you some idea.

thnx Pippin....ne news regarding ur friends application???

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Thanks for your response yesterday. I had a number of replies to my PM request for names of people who signatured for packages delivered to CIO around 8 November. A couple are getting back to me with the information. No other news to report yet though. It was really heartening to hear that Glen had signed for your package.

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Can anyone tell, which Visa Office one has to mention on the application for applicants applying from Pakistan to NS Canada ?

chetana

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Bd encashment 15-10-2010,PCC submitted with application
AOR Received.
9th Feb,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
3rd March,2011 changed to in process on 17th March
VISA ISSUED...
10th MAY 2011
hi freinds!

congrat for those who are getting PER!!

Please suggest me that anyone who are under these process (PR), can she apply for scholarship for post graduate study in canada?thanks

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ss1886 said:
Can anyone tell, which Visa Office one has to mention on the application for applicants applying from Pakistan to NS Canada ?
According to EG7 booklet (page 22):
Visa Office requested for the processing of your application: You must select and write the name of the Visa Office which serves:
• your country of nationality; or
• the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year.
Do not select a visa office that does not serve a country as described above. If you do, your application will be returned to you by the visa office and you will have to reapply.

According to CIC website Visa office for Pakistan nationals is London

regards,
Dr.Hasib

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People with PER

After reading the couple of posts from always + it would be a good idea to send an individual mail to each respective VO and to check what's next.

Delhi VO mail ID is

re-delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

All of us have burnt lots of mid night oil to reach up to this point. It is more the 50 days for few people after getting PER. It should not happened that one fine morning we come to know that we have crossed some timeline and have no way back than repenting ourself.

I am not advocating for always+ve but it is better to check vs repenting later on.

When you write to VO please do mention post 26 June rule and make them aware what is it, before you ask your question. The customer service person who would pick your email query to answer would know that you are post 26 june and what you are talking about. In case he is not aware of what post 26 June 2010 rule is then I am sure he would ask his supervisor or so before writing backs to you, instead of just sending a standard pre 26 June 201 template of 120 days documents submission guideline.

If all of us send query mail on this subject, VO would definitely think on this before just sending pre 26 June template.

Hope you agree.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
hi all

i had received a promotion at job in oct. since as per the AOR, we should inform CIO of any job changes so
i sent a covering letter expalining the change, attached my AOR copy and my promotion letter copy and sent it to the Buffalo VO. it was received by the VO on 4th Jan. I havent received any mails/email from them till now. Had there been some discrepency of info between VO and CIO, the VO would have definately sent me a letter/email stating to send all documents (if they were expecting a new set ) together..i mean there would have been some communication ..i think in case of always +ve there seems to be a confusion .. .Will let you guys know in case i receive any communication from the VO

avi_15

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
This is what i was recommending yesterday but the email id provided by you though correct is a generalised email. I would suggest you the form available on the website. I am reproducing the link for convenience as this is the quote i received to a mail sent on the email id you have reproduced here.

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport and file number in your message.

Regards

pun123 said:
People with PER

After reading the couple of posts from always + it would be a good idea to send an individual mail to each respective VO and to check what's next.

Delhi VO mail ID is

re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

All of us have burnt lots of mid night oil to reach up to this point. It is more the 50 days for few people after getting PER. It should not happened that one fine morning we come to know that we have crossed some timeline and have no way back than repenting ourself.

I am not advocating for always+ve but it is better to check vs repenting later on.

When you write to VO please do mention post 26 June rule and make them aware what is it, before you ask your question. The customer service person who would pick your email query to answer would know that you are post 26 june and what you are talking about. In case he is not aware of what post 26 June 2010 rule is then I am sure he would ask his supervisor or so before writing backs to you, instead of just sending a standard pre 26 June 201 template of 120 days documents submission guideline.

If all of us send query mail on this subject, VO would definitely think on this before just sending pre 26 June template.

Hope you agree.

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Yes you right because when i informed them about my change of residential address they did not communicate back with me. It is only when i enquired about my case that they a sent a reply. What i understand is that they do not communicate with the applicants in case we are sending any updates. It is only when we inquire with them about our case they send this kind of a reply as happened with all three of us who inquired.

Yes, so the question whether to inquire or not tends to become debatable, but then we really cant take any chances.

I remember when brother applied in 2008 when the first list was out, he was stamped with his visa in 6 months. Now when the process is actually supposed to be faster we have not received any further communication from them even after more than 5 months have passed unless of course when we inquired that we get such rude shocks.

Regards
avi_15 said:
hi all

i had received a promotion at job in oct. since as per the AOR, we should inform CIO of any job changes so
i sent a covering letter expalining the change, attached my AOR copy and my promotion letter copy and sent it to the Buffalo VO. it was received by the VO on 4th Jan. I havent received any mails/email from them till now. Had there been some discrepency of info between VO and CIO, the VO would have definately sent me a letter/email stating to send all documents (if they were expecting a new set ) together..i mean there would have been some communication ..i think in case of always +ve there seems to be a confusion .. .Will let you guys know in case i receive any communication from the VO

avi_15

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rina said:
Hey everyone,
just wanted to say Congratulations to all the lucky PER receivers. And made711 you literally made our day. Hopefully CIO will remember more of the lost cases left behind.

Tomorrow is my B-day, so a PER would make a great gift for me. We'll see.
Hey Rina !! Wish you a very happy b'day. I wish you get your PER today and make your b'day a perfact day.

Regards,
Grasshopper

jeanne

Sep 23, 2010
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010, Credit Card charged 08-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-12-2010
IELTS Request
Originals sent with full application to CIO
Cappuccino said:
Hi Coffee,

Ok here is the letter. I have just amended a few lines to bring it more up to date (since the original was written several weeks ago).

Wayne.

Dear Sirs,

I am writing on behalf of a sizable number of Federal Skilled Worker Category 1 applicants who share a public forum, who have applied for Permanent Residence to Canada on or after 26th June 2010.

We are wondering if you could please consider clarifying the following questions which we have compiled regarding the immigration process under this category since the new rules were introduced?

Since these questions have been frequently asked in our forum and represent the concerns of many applicants, could we please also ask you to consider adding the questions and their answers to the Frequently Asked Questions section of your website if you think there is sufficient value and merit?

We believe this will help clarify things for many post June 26th 2010 applicants and therefore help reduce phone calls and queries to CIC.

We are very grateful to you for considering us for immigration to Canada, so please take our request for information in the spirit we intend, that we just wish to make things as clear as we can from both sides.

1) CAP limits
We understand the current process is that on receipt of an application it undergoes a completeness check. If that is successful, the funds are encashed and the application then goes through an eligibility review, prior to the applicant being informed and the application being forward to the visa office.

We note you have now published some figures on the CIC web site, which is being updated every few days, regarding how many applications have been received as counting towards the cap for each NOC.

Where there is great confusion is this - do these figures published on the CIC website represent those applications which have only passed the completeness check, or which have also passed an eligibility review? Several parts of your website elude to the phrase "considered for processing" but it is unclear at which side of the eligibility review these applications are being counted.

2) Acknowledgement Of Receipt - timelines
We believe after the eligibility review at CIO is successfully complete, that the applicant should expect to be informed by way of an Acknowledgement Of Receipt (AOR) as their application is forwarded to the visa office for background checks and further processing.

During the past few weeks several members have phoned CIC to enquire on the status of their application. Prior to 19th October they have been told that it will take approximately 10 weeks before they will received an acknowledgement from CIC. Since then, during thee past few weeks, many members are now being told it will take 33 weeks. This is obviously a large jump and falls well outside the current estimate of 45 to 90 days to get an acknowledgement of receipt.

Can you tell please us why there is now such a long expected delay, since we under the impression that by removing the 120 day part of the process that everything should be quicker? Several members have been told by CIC that eligibility reviews have been completed for applications up to the end of September/start of October, yet even the applicants whose application was received at the start of July have yet to receive an AOR.

There are still currently no timelines outlined on the CIC website in this regard, and we believe it will save a lot of unnecessary phone calls of applicants to CIC if some expected timelines can be given.

3) Returned applications
Several of our forum members have reported that their application has been returned prior to encashment of funds, but that they have only just learnt about this and they have never received the application back. They now have to go through the timely and costly process of re-printing their application and re-gathering all their supporting documentation in order that they can submit another application.

We understand that standard Canada post is being used to return applications, but this is evidently leading to some applications being lost, which has led to a lot of distress for a few of our forum members. May we respectfully suggest an amendment to the process, that as part of the processing fees with the initial application a returns fee is included with the fee payment so that a courier may be used to return important documents such as the originals which are included in our applications? Such a fee would be much smaller that then cost of having to re-compile the application if original documents are lost in transit using traditional post.

There are also growing concerns amongst our forum members of identity theft/fraud if their applications with such a large quantity of personal information is lost in the post.

Any clarification you can give us regarding the above would be greatly appreciated.
Best wishes,
X
Hi Wayne
I would like to know if you ever got a reply from them?
Have a great day and weekend!
J