+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when can we expect 2nd AOR(from NEW DELHI VO) as it is already 10 days ssince first AOR by CIO?
can we expext by DEC end?
thanks

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
anil04_10 said:
Hi wenstumped & Naija Pikin

Doc manu's application was returned for want of proper Birth Certificate. Later they (CIO) changed the rule for accepting the same (what doc manu has sent) as proof of Birth!!!! ..... Really Wierd....... :eek: :-X :-\ :'(

Cheers, Anil
Thanks Anil for the info.
Wao!, really weird, I think this whole issue of returned application due to missing docs, is at the sole discretion of the reviewing officer. I didn't have a birth certificate, so I sent a sworn affidavit, and my BD has since been cashed. I am also aware that some members on this forum had received mails from CIO, asking that they provide a missing doc, and someone in another forum was asked to provide an alternate means of payment when they unsuccessfully tried to charge his CC, and they were contacted without the CIO returning their applications. We need to send an SOS to Jason Kenny, and if I may ask, what happened to the letter we had planned to send to the Honourable Minister?

P

piznyuralex

katyspring said:
Dear Alex,

Hi!

In the newest version of forms and VO instructions, (specifically on the VO checklist) your Q is answered as below;

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS:
For applications received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after June 26, 2010, you must submit to the CIO all documents listed on this checklist and the (CIO) document checklist - IMM 5612. You must submit the documents from both checklists only once to the CIO.
it is reiterated to send documents from both check lists(CIO&VO) only once. So you do not need to provide two sets of copies to send. Fill out the forms and then make two copies of everything, one to be sent off and the other for your own record.

Good luck with your resubmission!!
Thanks again

SatishMan

Star Member
Dec 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application ( Notarized Copy ), IELTS & PCC origional
AOR Received.
25-11-10 ( PER ) 2nd AOR 25-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
6 June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 Sept 2011
Hello friends
I sent my application on 5th auguest they got on 10th august and i got reply from FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca on 25 th november with my UCI code and Application no. I am tring to logon to check my status but i am not able to log on i dont know what is the problem please any one can guide me bcos i left my last job and started new job so i wan to update my detail. Can any one call me how long will it take to get teh visa call or interview call ?

This is very nice forum i found and with its help i completed my application with out any agent with full and complete detail i did nto make any mistake and just in one try i got the file no so any one need guidance please ask me i will tri to help you out

Thanks

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Hi westwards,

Yes this DD was made from ICICI Bank in New Delhi. Pls tell me is there a way this can be checked up with the bank if it has been encashed or not??..

Many thanks,
Rohan

Cay_sha

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent - 7.0 band score
File Transfer...
08-02-2011
Med's Request
29-04-2011
Med's Done....
09-05-2011
Passport Req..
28-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
LANDED..........
25-04-2012
SatishMan said:
Hello friends
I sent my application on 5th auguest they got on 10th august and i got reply from FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca on 25 th november with my UCI code and Application no. I am tring to logon to check my status but i am not able to log on i dont know what is the problem please any one can guide me bcos i left my last job and started new job so i wan to update my detail. Can any one call me how long will it take to get teh visa call or interview call ?

This is very nice forum i found and with its help i completed my application with out any agent with full and complete detail i did nto make any mistake and just in one try i got the file no so any one need guidance please ask me i will tri to help you out

Thanks
Hello :)
First of all - congratulations!!!
Secondly - i guess that you won't be able to logon on Cths.IC site untli you'r application is transfered to VO. There is a few people on this forum wo got their AORs and also can't logon on site. If you've changed your job then i think you should update your detail immidately by sending aproppriate documents to your Visa Office (i suppose that it has been written in e-mail from CIO that from now you should communicate with VO). Maybe you culd VO a call to make sure how and when you can update yor details.
I also think that nobody knows how long processing times in VO can be after 26/6. I wrote an e-mail to mine VO and they wrote me back that in Warsaw it's about 3-4 months.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
SatishMan said:
Hello friends
I sent my application on 5th auguest they got on 10th august and i got reply from FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca on 25 th november with my UCI code and Application no. I am tring to logon to check my status but i am not able to log on i dont know what is the problem please any one can guide me bcos i left my last job and started new job so i wan to update my detail. Can any one call me how long will it take to get teh visa call or interview call ?

Thanks
You are welcome SatishMan, it will be nice if you give your application details, so you can be added to the spreadsheet.
I want to ask, did you prompt the CIO before you were sent your UCI code and Application nos, or is it the much expected PER/AOR, ie, did they state that your application has received final positive eligibility review?.
Once again, you are welcome.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cay_sha said:
Hello :)
First of all - congratulations!!!
Secondly - i guess that you won't be able to logon on Cths.IC site untli you'r application is transfered to VO. There is a few people on this forum wo got their AORs and also can't logon on site. If you've changed your job then i think you should update your detail immidately by sending aproppriate documents to your Visa Office (i suppose that it has been written in e-mail from CIO that from now you should communicate with VO). Maybe you culd VO a call to make sure how and when you can update yor details.
I also think that nobody knows how long processing times in VO can be after 26/6. I wrote an e-mail to mine VO and they wrote me back that in Warsaw it's about 3-4 months.
As far as I am aware not a single May/June applicant can yet log into ECAS, so there's a big backlog getting people onto the ECAS system.

Wayne.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear molarius,

So so so sorry to know what happened to you :(
Sooooooooo horrible and unfair! :mad:
but,
Please don't let what happened refrain you from doing your best to reapply as soon as you can. Thanks God your NOC still highly available.
This time make sure to read your instruction guide very very carefully to see if there is any changes. Include your PCC and write a cover letter explaining what happened to you.

Best of luck to your resubmission.
My prayers for you.

canady

westwards

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
+1 for the detailed explanation westwards, appreciate it! :)
Cam
That is so nice of you Cam.. Thanks .. :)

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
piznyuralex said:
Thanks again
You are welcome Dear.

Best of luck with your resubmission!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
katyspring said:
Hi there
.............. The other day I read in a local immigration site -base of which is in Montreal- that immigration officers is Damascus are giving only 20-22 points to Iranian medical graduates, including pharmacists,dentists and general practitioners. It's unbelieveable to give you 20 points , for 12yrs school+at least 6yrs university. The score they are giving to 14 yrs study. I was counting on a 76 score at least and now it is deducted to 69.....
well, it's not only true for Damascus,but also for all visa offices. we(doctor/dentist..) are getting only 20points though we studied more 16/17 years.
You are lucky still to manage 69 points. on the other hand, i had to score 16 points from IELTS to manage my 67 points.
Hope your Application will be received ASAP.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
darshmodi said:
Dear Friends

Can u pls give me the mail id of the cic sothat i can also do the same process

Regards
darshmodi
Email address: FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
(no space before & after @)

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Dear All,

I have a good news to share!!! My brother's CC, through which I was paying my Fee, has been charged.
My story so far!!!!

NOC : 3112
FIRST APPLICATION, with all original docs, received by CIO on 19th JULY.
No news till 25th October. CIC informed my brother that application was returned on 21st JULY.....that means LOST......
2nd Application received by CIO on 22nd November. CC Charged on 29th November.......

Its a good news for all those people, whose applications were returned and lost...DO not lose hope.keep faith and APPLY AGAIN AS SOON AS YOU CAN .

Thanks....