waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
doc manu said:
My returned application finally arrived back today after three months and 3 days ... 8)
Hi,
Sorry about that,thank God you can still re-apply,but why was it returned?anyway,wish you best of luck as you prepare to submit your application back. 8)

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
WestWards and Wayne,

Your inputs made a lot of sense to me ... and many thanks!!

So I guess we're in the same boat untill we get our AORs though I just have a request to make to CIC and that is just try and streamline bit of this immigration process for the sake of applicants like us all. We are just human beings and we can all make minor mistakes but I really feel sad for people who are getting returns after 3 long months of wait for any minor missing of a doc though in some cases even very minute administrative mistakes have got the applications sent back...somehow I feel it isn't fair on moral grounds too especially becos there is no communication for so long and then getting a return post 90 days .. uff just doesn't seem right to me!!!!

I have no idea if my demand draft was encashed or not and it is nearing expiry (if it is not encashed)...Just hope to hear a positive news what else I can wish more.

Rohan

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
piznyuralex said:
Dear Alex,

Hi!

In the newest version of forms and VO instructions, (specifically on the VO checklist) your Q is answered as below;

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS:
For applications received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after June 26, 2010, you must submit to the CIO all documents listed on this checklist and the (CIO) document checklist - IMM 5612. You must submit the documents from both checklists only once to the CIO.
it is reiterated to send documents from both check lists(CIO&VO) only once. So you do not need to provide two sets of copies to send. Fill out the forms and then make two copies of everything, one to be sent off and the other for your own record.

Good luck with your resubmission!!

westwards

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smfaisal28 said:
Hi, All I am pre-26th juine applicant , and my application was returned on 19th Aug 2010, I now find a consultant who can does PNP for Schektwan within 1 year and charging 10 lack Paksitani , I have an another option for Quebec Immigration , can anyone please share the QSC timeline?

Faisal
Hello Faisal

Sorry about your rejection. Without doubt you should try for Quebec if you are confident of scoring enough points and you are not paying anyone for a job offer. Currently Immigration-Quebec is processing Jan 2010 applications (Pakistan applicants) who require interview. That makes QSC 11 months plus add another 10 months for London VO processing, so total 21 months with interview. I think, the interview is waived if you have a high score and that greatly reduces your total processing time.

Best of luck !

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
By the way Alex, another thing that is being required in new version of forms is the PCC ,unlike the previous trend while the forms were not still updated;

Note: For applications received at the (CIO) prior to June 26, 2010, you must submit police certificates with your complete application and supporting documents to the visa office within the 120 day deadline set out by the CIO.
If your application is received at the CIO on or after June 26, 2010, you are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested.

westwards

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohan09 said:
WestWards and Wayne,

Your inputs made a lot of sense to me ... and many thanks!!

So I guess we're in the same boat untill we get our AORs though I just have a request to make to CIC and that is just try and streamline bit of this immigration process for the sake of applicants like us all. We are just human beings and we can all make minor mistakes but I really feel sad for people who are getting returns after 3 long months of wait for any minor missing of a doc though in some cases even very minute administrative mistakes have got the applications sent back...somehow I feel it isn't fair on moral grounds too especially becos there is no communication for so long and then getting a return post 90 days .. uff just doesn't seem right to me!!!!

I have no idea if my demand draft was encashed or not and it is nearing expiry (if it is not encashed)...Just hope to hear a positive news what else I can wish more.

Rohan
Hi Rohan,

Have you checked up with your bank about your BD status? Which bank did you use?

C

Cam1234

westwards said:
Hi Cam,

The ones I am talking about are operating from India, of which some seem to be legitimate who have registered offices. They are not head hunters as most of them create a vacancy matching the NOC. It depends on the occupational demand, like for hospitality sector, retails sales clerks, long-haul truck drivers, mechanics, etc they have ready vacancies. But for most "white collar" jobs such as Sales/Marketing managers, technical managers, etc they have to do more legwork. The whole process consumes a lot of money, which is eventually paid by the applicant.

There is one Canada based Law firm I know that assists in AEO. They seem to be genuine and have a registered office in BC. Here's the link ;
http://www.passportcanada.com/arranged-employment

A word of caution, most of these agents/law firms will not ask for huge amounts of fees in the beginning. Initially they ask for a nominal- so called "Application / processing charges" and later lure clients into paying more monies. Given the high number of frauds in this arena, I would strongly suggest to first exhaust all other means (self job search,Quebec, PNP, etc) before availing any services from them. It's a risk and as I mentioned before, for many it has worked.

Hope this helps. :)

Cheers
+1 for the detailed explanation westwards, appreciate it! :)
Cam

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,
My current status is CC charged for application fees on 25 Oct & application received on 14th Oct on NOC 1122 ,waiting for AOR, ???

Can I Send the following to CIC after speaking to CIC help desk & by taking my file / application number...

• EDUCATIONAL TRANSCRIPTS : I received my Degree transcripts yesterday( After 3 months of wait period).I have sent Notarized copies in my application.
  • COVER LETTER FOR WORK EXPERIENCE: Realized that I can add few more RELEVANT Job responsibilities after meeting my previous manager.
  • DoB AFFIDAVIT: I have sent my SSC educational certificate which is considered as Birth certificate in India, But still want to send DoB affidavit now.

Please let me know if I can send these documents now.

molarius

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
good day to all...
the other day I got a letter via regular mail that my package was returned aug 26, 2010....this is due to incomplete information/documents. I actually mailed a new IELTS result that is the reason why they sent a letter together w/ the IELTS result that I sent. It has been almost 4 months so there is a strong possibility that my package is LOST. I went to my local post office & i was informed that any document not recieved or claimed, will be returned to sender w/c is the CIO since the document is only thru ordinary mail, there is no way to trace it. :( :( :(
The letter from CIO which I recieved goes like ths....

dear sir/madam
we are writing in regards to the status of your application
a check of our records has indicated your application was received at our office. After a careful review of the application, it was determined that the application was incomplete and required additional information and/or documentation. A letter of explanation and your application kit were returned to your mailing address on AUGUST 26, 2010.
If you cannot locate the application, it will be necessary for you to file a new application along w/ all the necessary information/documentation as listed on the document checklist. A new fee will be required. No fee has been taken at this time.
you can obtain kit at .....
ensure all documents are attached.....
we are truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused

LC
CENtalized intake office
Case processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

we are so sad & hurt we did not expect this to happen to us......and what is worst for almost 4 monthswe did not make any enquiry we just waited, tried not to think about it ( got tired of checking if my CC has been charged- i check it every other day since oct & hoped that our application is being processed since august 20 only top find out that after 6 days that it was received 9August 26) they mailed it back.
we are now on the process of gathering all the documents.. which is so hard since my husband studied in a different city....get PCC again... etc... etc..... bank certificates etc...
they did not even send me a new letter of explanation why my package has been returned so we have to email to ask.. if anyone of you can give me the email address....
another question... I made copies of my entire package including all the documents...do you think I can mail the entire package--copies while waiting for the certificates that i requested & attach a letter of explanation? but will send all the documents once it is ready.. it will take me about 3wks to 1 month to gather all of it again....
I just wanted to share what happened to me..
what to do.......
thank you in advance

chima1980

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,27,2010
AOR Received.
PER received April 18th
IELTS Request
Included with app
To Molarius
Sorry to hear that.
Don't be frustrated. Reapply ASAP.
This is my suggestion.
1. What's your NOC if it's far from the cap, you still have time to arrange your docs.
2. Try to seperate your docs,attach its with clips and use the post-it to declare your docs.
I think that might help u

Chima :D

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
molarius said:
good day to all...
the other day I got a letter via regular mail that my package was returned aug 26, 2010....this is due to incomplete information/documents. I actually mailed a new IELTS result that is the reason why they sent a letter together w/ the IELTS result that I sent. It has been almost 4 months so there is a strong possibility that my package is LOST. I went to my local post office & i was informed that any document not recieved or claimed, will be returned to sender w/c is the CIO since the document is only thru ordinary mail, there is no way to trace it. :( :( :(
The letter from CIO which I recieved goes like ths....

dear sir/madam
we are writing in regards to the status of your application
a check of our records has indicated your application was received at our office. After a careful review of the application, it was determined that the application was incomplete and required additional information and/or documentation. A letter of explanation and your application kit were returned to your mailing address on AUGUST 26, 2010.
If you cannot locate the application, it will be necessary for you to file a new application along w/ all the necessary information/documentation as listed on the document checklist. A new fee will be required. No fee has been taken at this time.
you can obtain kit at .....
ensure all documents are attached.....
we are truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused

LC
CENtalized intake office
Case processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

we are so sad & hurt we did not expect this to happen to us......and what is worst for almost 4 monthswe did not make any enquiry we just waited, tried not to think about it ( got tired of checking if my CC has been charged- i check it every other day since oct & hoped that our application is being processed since august 20 only top find out that after 6 days that it was received 9August 26) they mailed it back.
we are now on the process of gathering all the documents.. which is so hard since my husband studied in a different city....get PCC again... etc... etc..... bank certificates etc...
they did not even send me a new letter of explanation why my package has been returned so we have to email to ask.. if anyone of you can give me the email address....
another question... I made copies of my entire package including all the documents...do you think I can mail the entire package--copies while waiting for the certificates that i requested & attach a letter of explanation? but will send all the documents once it is ready.. it will take me about 3wks to 1 month to gather all of it again....
what to do.......
thank you in advance
Sorry to hear your news..couldn't get one thing! what's wrong with new IELTS??

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
katyspring said:
By the way Alex, another thing that is being required in new version of forms is the PCC ,unlike the previous trend while the forms were not still updated;

Note: For applications received at the (CIO) prior to June 26, 2010, you must submit police certificates with your complete application and supporting documents to the visa office within the 120 day deadline set out by the CIO.
If your application is received at the CIO on or after June 26, 2010, you are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested.
Hi,
Has CIO received your application?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Destined said:
Dear Seniors,
My current status is CC charged for application fees on 25 Oct & application received on 14th Oct on NOC 1122 ,waiting for AOR, ???

Can I Send the following to CIC after speaking to CIC help desk & by taking my file / application number...

• EDUCATIONAL TRANSCRIPTS : I received my Degree transcripts yesterday( After 3 months of wait period).I have sent Notarized copies in my application.
  • COVER LETTER FOR WORK EXPERIENCE: Realized that I can add few more RELEVANT Job responsibilities after meeting my previous manager.
  • DoB AFFIDAVIT: I have sent my SSC educational certificate which is considered as Birth certificate in India, But still want to send DoB affidavit now.

Please let me know if I can send these documents now.
Email your enquires directly to CIO: FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
(no space before and after @)

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
wenstumped said:
Wow! These things really take their own sweet time to get back don't they?!!! Why was it returned? I wish you all the best for your re-submission.
Naija Pikin said:
Yea, why was the application returned, please share with us
Hi wenstumped & Naija Pikin

Doc manu's application was returned for want of proper Birth Certificate. Later they (CIO) changed the rule for accepting the same (what doc manu has sent) as proof of Birth!!!! ..... Really Wierd....... :eek: :-X :-\ :'(

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
molarius said:
good day to all...
the other day I got a letter via regular mail that my package was returned aug 26, 2010....this is due to incomplete information/documents. ................
............... which is so hard since my husband studied in a different city.............
.............. it will take me about 3wks to 1 month to gather all of it again....
what to do....... thank you in advance
Dear molarius

I am really sorry for what happened to your application. You have still got a good chance of reapplying. Here the main problem is the reason for which your application has been returned. We are not aware of that!!! Good that you have already started collecting your documents. I know it is such a painful and frustrating job to start all over again (for NO fault of yours). :'( ??? :-[
(1) My suggestion is this time also send your documents with PCC
(2) Please go through my posts (Post / reply # 789 & 834) in IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)
It may help you. Remember that this is what I have done and as per New Delhi checklist. It may vary as per your situation & Visa office requirement.
Don't worry.....we are here to help you. All the best.

Cheers, Anil