09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
mew2k10 said:
Cheers Canada 1, you made it!!! Our timelines are very close, so hopefully I'm not too far behind.

Mark
And, I am just behind you. I got med request from NYVO recently, letter dated July 11th. Hope we both receive PPR soon.

Thanks,
satya.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
basmalahh said:
Acually people won't mind that the process would take longer as long as we know when exactly to expect it & that it would be fair to everyone. That is actually ABCs of any offered service.
You are right on point there.

The fact is they give absolutely no updates and are not willing to reply to any inquiries. I am talking about New York office ( I see other offices are not as arrogant, even Buffalo wasn't as bad up to until its' closure).

I assure you they are not busy doing BG checks, that's function of other agencies and private companies they hire. SO, what prevents them at to at least reply to applicant with one short update like "Applicant, we are currently doing THIS and your application status is THAT"?
What an Arrogance! Just because many people apply for something you must treat them like a dirt?

And what about over 200 thousands who applied since before 2008? Why take their money, keep with no interest for years, just to tell them now that their paperwork will never be processed?

Who is making these policies? Kenney is too s.tupid to make this sort of policies, they have "policy makers" on high payroll who dream this stuff up and then , once accepted, it becomes a policy and spreads around, becomes a culture.

And let me tell you a little secret about these type of "policy makers" (usually scholars with long titles , including PhD and what not): it is mostly a HOAX. Go dig it and somebody sold a BS policy, got a pat, a big home, car and big salary for it while millions will suffer like a cattle in slaughetrhouse.

This is NOT a democracy where government is in service of people ! This arrogance is more fit for third rate countries where human beings are not valued any more than bunch of helots.

Canada may be still number 4 (by inertia and due to statistics that will take years to adjust if not outright corrupted) , but facts and what we experience directly speak louder than the numbers.

In some way I must be grateful for this experience because I just discovered that Canada is but another Hoax out there, a mirage , an empty essence behind glittering lights and catch phrase words.

It is may be a good way to finally realize that if the whole world is screwed then may be it is better to adopt to these screwed rules once and for all and screw the world back. If doing immoral, unethical things, being arrogant, treating others like cattle is what takes you to the top then why not follow the suit? Why even go to Canada for it?

That's the lesson I take from it.

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
satyasuman said:
Thanks. But I see that you have the ppr also. isn't it? Then, you are in little advance mode to me. :)

Thanks,
satya.
Satya
V both same but difference is processing methods your VO is difference methods and mine is difference. but see we both get VISA's at same time if GOD permit.
kpkinnera

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
kpkinnera said:
Satya
V both same but difference is processing methods your VO is difference methods and mine is difference. but see we both get VISA's at same time if GOD permit.
kpkinnera
I hope we get it soon.

Thanks,
satya.

CanadaDo

May 28, 2012
canada0801 said:
You are right on point there.

The fact is they give absolutely no updates and are not willing to reply to any inquiries. I am talking about New York office ( I see other offices are not as arrogant, even Buffalo wasn't as bad up to until its' closure).

I assure you they are not busy doing BG checks, that's function of other agencies and private companies they hire. SO, what prevents them at to at least reply to applicant with one short update like "Applicant, we are currently doing THIS and your application status is THAT"?
What an Arrogance! Just because many people apply for something you must treat them like a dirt?

And what about over 200 thousands who applied since before 2008? Why take their money, keep with no interest for years, just to tell them now that their paperwork will never be processed?

Who is making these policies? Kenney is too s.tupid to make this sort of policies, they have "policy makers" on high payroll who dream this stuff up and then , once accepted, it becomes a policy and spreads around, becomes a culture.

And let me tell you a little secret about these type of "policy makers" (usually scholars with long titles , including PhD and what not): it is mostly a HOAX. Go dig it and somebody sold a BS policy, got a pat, a big home, car and big salary for it while millions will suffer like a cattle in slaughetrhouse.

This is NOT a democracy where government is in service of people ! This arrogance is more fit for third rate countries where human beings are not valued any more than bunch of helots.

Canada may be still number 4 (by inertia and due to statistics that will take years to adjust if not outright corrupted) , but facts and what we experience directly speak louder than the numbers.

In some way I must be grateful for this experience because I just discovered that Canada is but another Hoax out there, a mirage , an empty essence behind glittering lights and catch phrase words.

It is may be a good way to finally realize that if the whole world is screwed then may be it is better to adopt to these screwed rules once and for all and screw the world back. If doing immoral, unethical things, being arrogant, treating others like cattle is what takes you to the top then why not follow the suit? Why even go to Canada for it?

That's the lesson I take from it.
Just to add to the discussion.
It is interesting how each of the benefits mentioned here actually play out in the Canadian society.
Good education: Areas with good schools have higher real estate prices so more often immigrants are priced out of those areas. They end up with schools that definitely serve the teachers unions more than anything else.
Health Care: It is definitely true that the heath care functions absolutely fantastic many a times. But it is not very uncommon to see people suffer because of wait periods for very common procedures. You will get a completely different story from those patients. After all nothing is free (we all pay one way or other) and Canadian health care is the 2nd most expensive in the world (after the US). Already there is a recognition that the current system is not sustainable. Even the continued plundering of the natural resources (Canada is now a commodity producing country) and sending them abroad may not sustain this for long.
Crime: Again most immigrants are priced out of best residential areas.
Jobs: Of late there have been some attempts to improve the acceptance of foreign credentials. But anyone who has work in the US will tell you that the acceptance of foreign credentials (qualifications and certificates); and a general acceptance accorded to foreign workers (esp. of non-European origin)nothing comparable to that in the US.
To be fair, in fact acceptance of credentials even between some provinces have not been fully achieved. Ask the teacher trained in New Brunswick coming to Alberta- the amount of circus they need to undergo.
So while Canada is much better than many so called third world countries, it is becoming obvious that some of the so called developing countries, are increasingly providing very comparable advantages.
In the end individual situations, personal preferences and goals would determine which would be advantageous.

C

Cam1234

CanadaDo said:
Just to add to the discussion.
It is interesting how each of the benefits mentioned here actually play out in the Canadian society.
Good education: Areas with good schools have higher real estate prices so more often immigrants are priced out of those areas. They end up with schools that definitely serve the teachers unions more than anything else.
Health Care: It is definitely true that the heath care functions absolutely fantastic many a times. But it is not very uncommon to see people suffer because of wait periods for very common procedures. You will get a completely different story from those patients. After all nothing is free (we all pay one way or other) and Canadian health care is the 2nd most expensive in the world (after the US). Already there is a recognition that the current system is not sustainable. Even the continued plundering of the natural resources (Canada is now a commodity producing country) and sending them abroad may not sustain this for long.
Crime: Again most immigrants are priced out of best residential areas.
Jobs: Of late there have been some attempts to improve the acceptance of foreign credentials. But anyone who has work in the US will tell you that the acceptance of foreign credentials (qualifications and certificates); and a general acceptance accorded to foreign workers (esp. of non-European origin)nothing comparable to that in the US.
To be fair, in fact acceptance of credentials even between some provinces have not been fully achieved. Ask the teacher trained in New Brunswick coming to Alberta- the amount of circus they need to undergo.
So while Canada is much better than many so called third world countries, it is becoming obvious that some of the so called developing countries, are increasingly providing very comparable advantages.
In the end individual situations, personal preferences and goals would determine which would be advantageous.
Very good post CanadaDo, in short the ingredients that make Canada one of the best places to live, or rank it among the highest in terms of quality of life, are not available to immigrants.

Cam

C

Cam1234

canada0801 said:
Poor people, how badly are you treated where you currently reside that you are so grateful for the abuses you endured from CIC while being processed for FSW?
Unfortunately that is so true.

If millions of applicants were not standing at the gates, hands outreached pleading to get in, they would not treat us in the manner they do. But what does that say about a country that treats people in need in such a inhuman manner?

mew2k10

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > NYC VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-October-2010 Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
10-February-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
10-January-2012 NYC VO
Med's Request
Received 8-June-2012
Med's Done....
18-June-2012
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18-August-2012
LANDED..........
May 2013
PPR email today!!! So happy and relieved. Now all the work is on me and within my control. I hope each and every one of you experiences the relief of reaching the end of this seemingly endless process. Thanks for all of your help and advice.

:D

Mark

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cam1234 said:
Unfortunately that is so true.

If millions of applicants were not standing at the gates, hands outreached pleading to get in, they would not treat us in the manner they do. But what does that say about a country that treats people in need in such a inhuman manner?
HI Cam,

Any updates on your app?

I start to think that we have it better here in States than in Canada. Even if those lazy-do-nothings at New York office mail the letter one day and it happens to be PPR and we all get stamped Visas, I no longer think I would ever permanently move there after all that I see they subject people to.
We have it better in US now, at least you can schedule an INFOPASS and go ask the officer what's going on. I don't know of any US embassy that hires guards to throw off any visitor , anyone can schedule an appointment, visit , go ask questions, some even have libraries and TOEFL centers for students to learn language before going to America.

We have sent them 9 inquiries and zero responses so far, what is this?!

Screw it and screw their PR program, at least we can vent here and warn others of what this Canada is all about. This forum is busy, if enough of people complained and some media outlets took a look may be some negative publicity would bring them arrogant NY Gen. Consulate office employees to senses.
Who do they think they are anyway?

Screw it, this is worse than I would ever imagine.
I remember Wayne was thrashing the CIC and I was defending latter back in 2010, but today 2012 and i SEE how they treat people all over this forum and I am already fed up with what I see.

pksr

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8th2012
AOR Received.
Nov82012
IELTS Request
Sent with Applications
Med's Request
waiting..
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
satyasuman said:
Hello All,

We received the MR along with RPRF today. As some one said earlier, It didnt take 2 weeks to reach my home. But, I found some discrepancy in the link provided for RPRF.

Question:
Link provided to me in the letter is www.cacainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/assets/pdfs/visas/50_1_eng.pdf

But, there is no such link. The link I found out is.

www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/assets/pdfs/visas/50_1_eng.pdf

I am little concerned about this. Should I check with NYVO again? Or is this OK?

Thanks,
satya.
Congrats Satya.. Finally you got it..
All the best...

Mine still in RBVO..not sure what they do with my file.. no updates from Buffalo or Ottawa..
Applied in CEC too.. hope my turn will come...

Again best wishes for you..

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
mew2k10 said:
PPR email today!!! So happy and relieved. Now all the work is on me and within my control. I hope each and every one of you experiences the relief of reaching the end of this seemingly endless process. Thanks for all of your help and advice.

Mark
Hi Mark,

This is soo good to see. You got PPR in a month.. Excellent!! I wish it happens to all of us. Please keep us posted about the timelines from now on. Just want to know how much time did NYVO need to send PP back.

Thanks,
satya.

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
pksr said:
Congrats Satya.. Finally you got it..
All the best...

Mine still in RBVO..not sure what they do with my file.. no updates from Buffalo or Ottawa..
Applied in CEC too.. hope my turn will come...

Again best wishes for you..
Just have some patience.. I am sure you will get it soon too. Just send them an email and see if it is more than 90 days of application transfer to NYVO. Sometimes they dont provide updates, unless you ask for it.

Thanks,
satya.

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
mew2k10 said:

Mark
Congrats mew2k10 :) speedy final step

C

Cam1234

canada0801 said:
HI Cam,

Any updates on your app?

I start to think that we have it better here in States than in Canada. Even if those lazy-do-nothings at New York office mail the letter one day and it happens to be PPR and we all get stamped Visas, I no longer think I would ever permanently move there after all that I see they subject people to.
We have it better in US now, at least you can schedule an INFOPASS and go ask the officer what's going on. I don't know of any US embassy that hires guards to throw off any visitor , anyone can schedule an appointment, visit , go ask questions, some even have libraries and TOEFL centers for students to learn language before going to America.

We have sent them 9 inquiries and zero responses so far, what is this?!

Screw it and screw their PR program, at least we can vent here and warn others of what this Canada is all about. This forum is busy, if enough of people complained and some media outlets took a look may be some negative publicity would bring them arrogant NY Gen. Consulate office employees to senses.
Who do they think they are anyway?

Screw it, this is worse than I would ever imagine.
I remember Wayne was thrashing the CIC and I was defending latter back in 2010, but today 2012 and i SEE how they treat people all over this forum and I am already fed up with what I see.

Hi Canada0801:

My application has not even been touched according to Caips. I have well over the required points, higher education and good work experience. I think their problem with me is age, which is at the higher end of their range. They sure pick and choose who they want, as you said we are cattle.

You wrote: "if enough of people complained and some media outlets took a look may be some negative publicity would bring..." But unfortunately not enough people will stand up and complain, because millions are so desperate to leave their homeland for what is "promised" in Canada.

A shame really, to think we sold our house a year ago thinking everything would go smoothly. The financial expense this whole ordeal has caused my family is much much more than the payment I have made to them to date... and which I will never see again.

To each their own, and I wish the best for applicants who are moving forward and seeing progress with their applications. But if I knew what I know today, I would have never applied for residency in Canada. I wish I could have my money back.

Cam

Congrats mew2k10 :) Best of luck to you!

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cam1234 said:
Hi Canada0801:

My application has not even been touched according to Caips. I have well over the required points, higher education and good work experience. I think their problem with me is age, which is at the higher end of their range. They sure pick and choose who they want, as you said we are cattle.

You wrote: "if enough of people complained and some media outlets took a look may be some negative publicity would bring..." But unfortunately not enough people will stand up and complain, because millions are so desperate to leave their homeland for what is "promised" in Canada.

A shame really, to think we sold our house a year ago thinking everything would go smoothly. The financial expense this whole ordeal has caused my family is much much more than the payment I have made to them to date... and which I will never see again.

To each their own, and I wish the best for applicants who are moving forward and seeing progress with their applications. But if I knew what I know today, I would have never applied for residency in Canada. I wish I could have my money back.

Cam
Why are they trying so hard at being such ignoramuses?
What about simple courtesy of notifying a customer that his app is or is not being processed, will or will not be denied, will or will not be refunded?
I mean why not give people a due update, what is so good for them about pissing off so many people?
Do these idiots really believe that we will appreciate it more if they artificially make it a hell before applicants get through (as the psychological text-book writers teach in schools)?
Or is it just a sheer incompetence and impudence and gross abuse that spreads like epidemics all over the world? I don't get it.

I wish you best of the luck. I think , being from US, we may fare better if we actually migrate to third world countries or even developing Asian countries. I would recommend you the same. If you can get a job in US company and be accredited overseas in one of Asian countries take it as an opportunity.
If you go there with US company they will look upon you as if you landed from outside of Milky Way galaxy and generally treat you like a royalty. That's what I would be looking for now if I were you - to get a job with Western company and be accredited in a developing Asian country.

Go against the tide.

See all these people go to Canada - it's already a very bad sign. What becomes a tide that TOO MANY FOLLOW is already getting ruined (due to overflow).

No doubt they look upon all newcomers in Canada as herds of cattle or so many Helots and they treat us accordingly.

Anyway, I wish you good luck, Cam!
Look in new directions, I certainly will.

Take care.