+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Dec 8, 2011
hello
this is my first post. i filed my PR to buffalo visa office in apr 2011 and started processing my application on may 5 2011. i applied under fsw2 as system database analyst.
does anybody know if applications with arranged employment are processed faster.
my online status just shows received by visa office. i am waiting for further replies.
anybody that filed their application during that period and have got medicals please reply.

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Amber365 said:
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 12, 2012.
:p
Great! Congrats

IRG said:
Hi all, i have good news : MED RESULTS REC'D line appeared !!!! Yepe-e-e-e-e-!! :)

Looking forward to get PPR soon :)
Congrats... Wish you speed with rest of the things!

xplorin82 said:
Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those who have received good news recently!

I just received my passport with the canadian visa stamped and COPR form!

It is quite a pleasing news. Although the info on the forms/stamp look correct, the visa stamp on the passport does not have my picture on it. Is that fairly standard?
Does anyone know?

Thanks!
Hearty congratulations! All the best ahead :)

mew2k10 said:
Completed Medicals today! Chest X-Ray, blood work, blood Pressure, eye test, pee in a cup, general health questions and family health questions.

Tomorrow sending Right of Permanent Residence Fee along with receipt from Doctor, proving we got physicals, to NYCVO. Doctor sends his stuff to Ottawa and we wait for PPR!

Hope everyone else's cases are moving forward.

Mark
Congratulations! Hope you receive the PPR soon :)

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Raj chandigarh said:
Hello dear

I m a SEp 2010 applicant i want to share some of my experienc with u

My case was In process on 2 dec 2011.....i waited for the communication from VO.....in March i asked for communication.... in which they responded in april last that a letter was sent to you in january.....i was upset as i didnot received any such letter....on 27th May they sent me a 15 days notice to submit documents mentioned in January's letter....immidiately i took note and sent a email enquiry and a fax to VO that i have not received any letter therefore how could i send the documents when i dont know what is to be submitted

in response to my request they sent Medical RPRF passport request on 5 June and old request letter dated january 2012 with a request to submit all documents by March 2012.

Now i m submitting all these documents at the earliest with a note that request letter dated january 2012 is received in June

Moral : Never wait for the VO to communicate with you. Once ur case is In Process....ask for communicattion atlest once in very month

Hope it will help u
The tip should help many!! Wish you good luck ahead...

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
pharmacy1 said:
HI EVERY ONE . AVERY GOOD SUNDAY MORNING TO U ALL................ FINALLY LEAVING 4 CANADA ..WANTED TO ASK THAT DO WE HAVE TO CARRY PROOF OF FUNDS IN RIPEES OR WE HAVE TO TAKE CANADIAN DOLLARS..............WAITING TO HEAR FROM U ALL.
amar12345 said:
My dear....PLEASE carry CAD $...what can I say more on this question...lol..
amar12345 said:
You can carry any tom dick and harry money in world to show as POF...it's the conversion to CAD $ which will hurt you...so it's your take...
Why would you want to carry any other currency in the first place, pharmacy1?? carrying CAD is the best thing to do, of course! Best luck...

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
canada0801 said:
Medicals complete, paid RPRF?

Good luck to you!

Now the jack-pot lottery drawing starts.

If you "win" you get processed fast and will receive PPR.

If your file number not pulled in a spin, it goes to warehouse to collect more dust.

You will know in few weeks which way it is.

FSW is a lottery, but extremely costly one. You pay thousands and jump through dozens of hoops.
You would fare better if you saved all that money and bought lottery tickets instead.
At least the game would be more honest from the outset.
Hi Canada & Cam, :)

Please don't be so upset & loose hope now that you have waited so long & almost there.

Yes, the process hadn't been a short one nor a fair one. But where in the world is it really 100% fair?. You are probably speaking of Heaven on Earth which isn't reality ofcourse.
Still Canada is quite a fair country in comparison with the rest of the countries worldwide.

Unfortunately, the minister hasn't been fair, frank nor capable of fullfilling his promises nor responsibilities. The worst of all is probably that he doesn't care. Well.. It happens that someone like that comes & goes. but Canada sure has capabilities. If we were really true about having it as a country, then we should be thinking about improving such things once we are already there.

I know how frustrated you are I am in the same boat. Actually even in a later one because I only recieved the medicals today.
I feel your anger & frustration but I am trying to lend you some positivity rather than anger which won't help much & I do believe that Canada IS a good country & will -by God's will- show you many beautiful days. I also wouldn't want you to start your life there pissimistic, because some hard work still awaits us in the beginning..

Tell you what Canada? they mentioned in the MR that you should give them from 2-3 months to process the medicals. Now that your 3 months has passed, why don't you contact them & see?

I am sorry Cam.. but what stage are you in now? did you get your MR yet?

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi all,

I have FINALLY recieved my MR today.. dated 11.06.2012 & have 60 days to submit it.

Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaayy :D

I have been noticing that many "London VO's Sept./Oct. 2010 applicants" have been recieving their Medical requests lately.
So, I would advice anyone in that range -Nov. applicant as well- to keep an open eye to their mail & maybe even send London's VO an enquiry regarding the status of their application.

C

Cam1234

basmalahh said:
Hi Canada & Cam, :)

Please don't be so upset & loose hope now that you have waited so long & almost there.

Yes, the process hadn't been a short one nor a fair one. But where in the world is it really 100% fair?. You are probably speaking of Heaven on Earth which isn't reality ofcourse.
Still Canada is quite a fair country in comparison with the rest of the countries worldwide.

Unfortunately, the minister hasn't been fair, frank nor capable of fullfilling his promises nor responsibilities. The worst of all is probably that he doesn't care. Well.. It happens that someone like that comes & goes. but Canada sure has capabilities. If we were really true about having it as a country, then we should be thinking about improving such things once we are already there.

I know how frustrated you are I am in the same boat. Actually even in a later one because I only recieved the medicals today.
I feel your anger & frustration but I am trying to lend you some positivity rather than anger which won't help much & I do believe that Canada IS a good country & will -by God's will- show you many beautiful days. I also wouldn't want you to start your life there pissimistic, because some hard work still awaits us in the beginning..

Tell you what Canada? they mentioned in the MR that you should give them from 2-3 months to process the medicals. Now that your 3 months has passed, why don't you contact them & see?

I am sorry Cam.. but what stage are you in now? did you get your MR yet?
Hi basmalahh:

So good to here from you, and glad that your application is moving forward. Similarly congratulations to everyone who has received good news. You wrote:

"Please don't be so upset & loose hope now that you have waited so long & almost there."

basmalahh my Caips notes show that my file has never been opened, EVER, since it was received from CIO. NOTHING has been started. My application was never transferred to other US visa offices when others were, and everyone in my timeline has received their visa or is past Medicals. So to answer your comment, I am by no means almost there, hope was lost long ago, and I believe my application is being held back because under the new "retroactive" rules to be published in July I will no longer qualify and my application will be denied. I believe my age is the reason for this, I am now 50 although when I applied I qualified under the rules of the time. All my credentials qualify me and I should have had my visa long ago.

Please don't make a mistake, my comments where directed to the unbelievably unjust immigration system in Canada; I feel Canada is a wonderful country and Canadians are a great people. I have many Canadian friends and will continue to be close friends with them until I have life in my body. Glad to hear you got your MD finally, I look forward to hearing that you have landed there. As for me I am lucky to be already living in another great country, USA, and I am grateful for that.

Cam

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi Cam,
Thanks for your congratulations &

So sorry to hear about your application's status.. :(
You probably have tried contacting them lately? & if so, what was their reply?

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
21-5-2011 /in process:16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
congratulation basmalahh ,happy to see this nice progress fo old london applicants
thanks

C

Cam1234

basmalahh said:
Hi Cam,

The same mechanical reply... your application has been received by your VO, no further action is necessary on your part, we will contact you, don't contact us... or some sort of rubbish like that.

But enough of my case, it is time for you to celebrate, and thank you for your concerns. I have come to accept the time wasted on this ordeal and the financial loss I have suffered. I am moving on, it is all one can do. Destiny has many twists and turns, maybe something better awaits me elsewhere...

Take care for now,
Cam

zadmalik

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Forwarded with the application
AOR Received.
PER Recieved: 05-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
25-03-2011.....IN PROCESS since 3rd Aug.2011
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 24-08-2015.. PPR on 26.08.2015...Passport submitted on 28.08.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan, 2016 (In shaa Allah)
basmalahh said:
Hi all,

I have FINALLY recieved my MR today.. dated 11.06.2012 & have 60 days to submit it.

Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaayy :D

I have been noticing that many "London VO's Sept./Oct. 2010 applicants" have been recieving their Medical requests lately.
So, I would advice anyone in that range -Nov. applicant as well- to keep an open eye to their mail & maybe even send London's VO an enquiry regarding the status of their application.
Congrats basmalahh,

Like many other Sept/Oct/Nov. 2010 applicants, i am also waiting my medicals with 'wide open eyes"......But still wait (seemingly) is on an un-ending journey......Lets hope for the best.

Regards

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear members !

Please help me understand the following in my GCMS notes

Updated Date : 2012/02/01
Updated by : NAXXXXX
Restricted : No
Label :General
Office: New Delhi

Text :

Processing fee paid in Canada for:pA,Spouse and dependent child RPRF paid for : None IELTS ON FILE. Verified online. Photo on TRF identical. Copy attached. Work Experience : Documents appear genuine.Education : Documents appear genuine. Civil Documents on File - citizenship certificate of PA, Spouse and birth certificate of child - appear genuine. Marriage Certificate - appear genuine. Photos on file- compliant pending : Rprf for PA and spouse Medical examination B/Crim Original passports (Old & new) after completion of all the pending requirements.

Please help me understanding the underlined words.

Thanks

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Kghimire said:
Photos on file- compliant pending : Rprf for PA and spouse Medical examination B/Crim Original passports (Old & new) after completion of all the pending requirements.

Please help me understanding the underlined words.

Thanks
No expert on GCMS, but I wondered if they made a slight mistake when typing it and there should have been a space between "compliant and pending". Could they have meant: Photos on file - COMPLIANT (Then it switches to the remaining requirements) PENDING: Rprf for PA and spouse Medical examination B/Crim Original pp.....

a_sherbeeny

Jan 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
File Transfer...
In Process on July 12, 2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Congraaaaaaaaaaats Basmalahh :), it is really a good news. I didn't chem my mail 2 weeks ago , I think I will finish my work today and check it ASAP. Hopefully I will get it quickly. Are you resident in Egypt or outside ?

Ahmed

basmalahh said:
Hi Cam,

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
midoo said:
congratulation basmalahh ,happy to see this nice progress fo old london applicants
thanks
Thank you Midoo..
You can bet I am also happy to see it ;)

Have your passports arrived yet? :) When do you plan on landing in Canada once they arrive?

N.B. Sorry guys that I missed some of your news as I haven't been visiting the forums for some while.