Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Smile Forever said:
please can anyone quickly tell me the contact email for london visa office
Or if it something really urgent call them on the VO's no. In the VO website. The officer can either help you or transfer you to an answering machine for emergency enquiries. He did that for me & they replied the next day

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
basmalahh said:
Or if it something really urgent call them on the VO's no. In the VO website. The officer can either help you or transfer you to an answering machine for emergency enquiries. He did that for me & they replied the next day
thanks basmalah for ur prompt reply...
i have written to them twice on an email which i dont remember...
actually my address on ecas is wrong and i want to inform them to correct it...

C

Cam1234

canada0801 said:
I think it's easy to advise patience when you have already landed ;D

I don't think at all that we are there. Every day brings a new proof that nobody knows where it's headed.
With C-38 vs court order, they may delay all files (pre 2008 because s 87 allows summary closure and post 2010 because 'in case if they have to process pre-2008'...

It is a virus of corruption and destruction that spreads all over. Now Canada is the new victim of a disease.
Some day these Westerners have learned that 99% of the rest of the world societies and governments exist by lying and doing all kind of screw-ups. And they asked "Why not us? Why can't we screw people in our own backyard just as they are screwed all over the world?"

End of story.

I wish we could withdraw our apps but now we can't get all refunds, we can only claim RFPR fees.
These *censored word*s just collect our money to invest on long term CD's while they warehouse our lives.

It really disgusts me now....

Wow Canada0801, it is quite a change of opinion for you. I remember a time, a year and a half ago, that if anyone would have said anything wrong with the immigration system or life in Canada generally, that you would have been angered.

For what it's worth, I entered this process looking for a superior place for my children to grow up, thinking we would finally enter the land of the open minded. But I have only witnessed the same injustice in everything that I have seen in countries we are collectively trying to flee. Applicants are simply being treated like cattle, one is picked over the other simply because they are presumed to be better for Canada.

At a general meeting between Immigration Minister Kenney and Canadian Businesses a few months ago, the business community showed concern, that the way Canada was treating their hopeful immigration candidates was unjust, and that Canada's reputation as a just and equal country was being tarnished in the world community. The minister called for calm among those gathered from the business community, told them that lawsuits and tarnished reputations would pass, but the millions of applicants at the doors would always remain; So don't worry. I have paraphrased here, but how selfish can you get, with complete disregard for other human beings!

I too regret that I have applied for permanent residency in Canada, and have wasted so much precious time preparing my family and spending our funds. But even returning what they have charged us up until now is not sufficient, we as applicants have spent three times that much on advisers, lawyers, pictures, and various other preparations, etc... I think we, as citizens of the world, should collectively forget about looking for Nirvana, it does not exist. Maybe most of us are better where we already live. Best of luck to you and all other hopeful applicants.

Regards,
Cam 1234

mew2k10

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > NYC VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-October-2010 Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
10-February-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
10-January-2012 NYC VO
Med's Request
Received 8-June-2012
Med's Done....
18-June-2012
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18-August-2012
LANDED..........
May 2013
Completed Medicals today! Chest X-Ray, blood work, blood Pressure, eye test, pee in a cup, general health questions and family health questions.

Tomorrow sending Right of Permanent Residence Fee along with receipt from Doctor, proving we got physicals, to NYCVO. Doctor sends his stuff to Ottawa and we wait for PPR!

Hope everyone else's cases are moving forward.

Mark

xplorin82

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Los Angeles - Feb 2012
Med's Request
28-03-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 (med recvd line on eCas)
Passport Req..
30-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
Thank you rupesh_nayak, Satyasuman, Kummy29, canada0801 and jbaby.

Thank you for clarifying. Yes, my copr has a photo on it.
I was not sure when I saw the visa without the photo and then saw the 2nd photo unattached and just found it lying betweem some pages of my passport.

rupesh nayak said:
Many Many congratulation

Enjoy your new life in Canada

xplorin82

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Los Angeles - Feb 2012
Med's Request
28-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
30-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
Hi there,
Hopefully you will receive it very soon. Although mine was at the LA office, I must point out that per my lawyer's advice I had sent my RPRF fee along with the medical receipt even though it wasn't asked for in the medical request. I kept checking to see when they encash it and they only encashed it very recently and that day was close to the time when my eCas status changed to decision made.
If they have already taken your fee, and if they are being consistent I would think they are done with your visa decision as well.
Good luck!

canada0801 said:
CONGRATULATIONS !

Our office is NYVO, we paid RFPR and did medicals in March and e-cas (med results received) appeared shortly thereafter , but I guess we got warehoused by NYVO. It's annoying, they just collect fees and do nothing thereafter...

At least someone here got PR, I am glad for you !

Rajdoot

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes
LANDED..........
yes
Congrates param, dr bhatia and xplorin for ur visa, param i flying in the first week of july from ND

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cam1234 said:
Wow Canada0801, it is quite a change of opinion for you. I remember a time, a year and a half ago, that if anyone would have said anything wrong with the immigration system or life in Canada generally, that you would have been angered.

For what it's worth, I entered this process looking for a superior place for my children to grow up, thinking we would finally enter the land of the open minded. But I have only witnessed the same injustice in everything that I have seen in countries we are collectively trying to flee. Applicants are simply being treated like cattle, one is picked over the other simply because they are presumed to be better for Canada.

At a general meeting between Immigration Minister Kenney and Canadian Businesses a few months ago, the business community showed concern, that the way Canada was treating their hopeful immigration candidates was unjust, and that Canada's reputation as a just and equal country was being tarnished in the world community. The minister called for calm among those gathered from the business community, told them that lawsuits and tarnished reputations would pass, but the millions of applicants at the doors would always remain; So don't worry. I have paraphrased here, but how selfish can you get, with complete disregard for other human beings!

I too regret that I have applied for permanent residency in Canada, and have wasted so much precious time preparing my family and spending our funds. But even returning what they have charged us up until now is not sufficient, we as applicants have spent three times that much on advisers, lawyers, pictures, and various other preparations, etc... I think we, as citizens of the world, should collectively forget about looking for Nirvana, it does not exist. Maybe most of us are better where we already live. Best of luck to you and all other hopeful applicants.

Regards,
Cam 1234
Cam1234, I was merely being fair. Cappuccino back in late 2010 (just over a month after applying) was complaining of unresponsiveness of CIC. The charge wasn't just.

Today is mid 2012 and all I have observed so far is - after paying all the fees (just like you did) and passing medicals , only to have our files - almost 3 month after medicals- warehoused again (address reappeared lately, which happens [according to pattern we observe on public forums] when they put the file collect more dust).

Now it is becoming ridiculous. If they had no plans to issue visas or process cases why did they bother to ask for updated documents, PCC's and comprehensive medical tests? Evdiently all they needed was RFPR fees, so they can safely invest in in high yield CD and make money on our money while warehousing our futures.
I feel like a fool. Why did we do all this, go to such lengths, take IELTS, submitting every piece of evidence and document ,pass medicals, pay for it all legal costs on top of others, all for nothing?

Kenney is an idiot, not selfish, you wish he was selfish.
If he succeeds in destroying Canada it will be Canadians at the border waiting for their turn to leave.

And, fyi, I never looked for Nirvana. Only a place where artificial barriers and stupidity of those in control don't steal away the rest of your life from you and allows you to grow into your full potential as a human being. It looks like Canada, after sudden change of its' fundamental values we now observe , is no longer proper destination, even if they issue our COPR tomorrow.

Cam1234, I am seriously considering now going to places where few ever go. The truly best destination is always hidden from the mass migration.

I wish you all the best as well.

C

Cam1234

canada0801 said:
Now it is becoming ridiculous. If they had no plans to issue visas or process cases why did they bother to ask for updated documents, PCC's and comprehensive medical tests?
Or have us apply in the first place. I have 86 points on their required point system. I'm a US citizen, have a Master degree from one of the most prominent Universities in the US, and years of work experience. Yet my application, submitted in Sept of 2010, has not even been touched... nothing.

The reason, I feel is my age. When I applied I was 48, now 50. I think my application is just sitting there until the new "retroactive" rules come out in July, where my age would make me disqualified as a candidate. Why did they have my family go through such financial and emotional pain for two years, by telling us we qualify and to submit an application, if they were not interested in me to begin with.

Is it truly because they needed our money, which we will never see again, as you have suggested. It is time for those of us who have been pushed around to rise and demand some explanations. If there are any Lawyers on this forum who would like to take my case, PM me and let's get some answers.

Cam

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cam1234 said:
Or have us apply in the first place. I have 86 points on their required point system. I'm a US citizen, have a Master degree from one of the most prominent Universities in the US, and years of work experience. Yet my application, submitted in Sept of 2010, has not even been touched... nothing.

The reason, I feel is my age. When I applied I was 48, now 50. I think my application is just sitting there until the new "retroactive" rules come out in July, where my age would make me disqualified as a candidate. Why did they have my family go through such financial and emotional pain for two years, by telling us we qualify and to submit an application, if they were not interested in me to begin with.

Is it truly because they needed our money, which we will never see again, as you have suggested. It is time for those of us who have been pushed around to rise and demand some explanations. If there are any Lawyers on this forum who would like to take my case, PM me and let's get some answers.

Cam
Cam, the only way to make sense of it is to assume they have everyone apply for the sake of money.
They pick few out of a bunch and grant visas (not in order applied, but randomly. You have people from the SAME visa office who got PR in 6 months while others who applied the same time are still waiting for DM after nearly year and half , there is a huge disparity in processing times).

Notice how they do NOT issue refusals for all those applicants whose files they relegate to collect the dust, instead they keep the hope alive so they can keep money they collected and collect even more money. What they do with all these fees? Imagine 130 million dollars invested in high yield CD's or invested in a stock market for day trading, the profits made so far must be fantastic and all they will do at the end is give back half of what they took or just the same amount as they collected originally.

I wouldn't mind paying all the fees for proper processing, but this is not processing, this is collecting our money to make more money while warehousing our files somewhere to keep us for fools who come here every day with the stupid hope of getting what they never intended to grant us in the first place.

And do not keep your hopes high, there is no legal case (at least in our cases), as I see people waited for 5 to 10 years in queue before courts accepted their cases and ruled in favor of issuing timely decision.
2015-2020 may be the earliest we can even think of bringing a litigation.....
It is a shame how we all bit into it , as some stupid fish in the pond...

Wish you the best of luck!

C

Cam1234

canada0801 said:
Cam, the only way to make sense of it is to assume they have everyone apply for the sake of money.
They pick few out of a bunch and grant visas (not in order applied, but randomly. You have people from the SAME visa office who got PR in 6 months while others who applied the same time are still waiting for DM after nearly year and half , there is a huge disparity in processing times).

Notice how they do NOT issue refusals for all those applicants whose files they relegate to collect the dust, instead they keep the hope alive so they can keep money they collected and collect even more money. What they do with all these fees? Imagine 130 million dollars invested in high yield CD's or invested in a stock market for day trading, the profits made so far must be fantastic and all they will do at the end is give back half of what they took or just the same amount as they collected originally.

I wouldn't mind paying all the fees for proper processing, but this is not processing, this is collecting our money to make more money while warehousing our files somewhere to keep us for fools who come here every day with the stupid hope of getting what they never intended to grant us in the first place.

And do not keep your hopes high, there is no legal case (at least in our cases), as I see people waited for 5 to 10 years in queue before courts accepted their cases and ruled in favor of issuing timely decision.
2015-2020 may be the earliest we can even think of bringing a litigation.....
It is a shame how we all bit into it , as some stupid fish in the pond...

Wish you the best of luck!
Yes I agree, Minister Kenney's office has repeatedly said we are processing applications on a first come first served basis, this is well documented on this forum by applicants who have written to him (Queencougar and many others), well it is an outright lie.

Funny, if this was a business which had taken money from us for a service, and was only performing the service for some of the customers, a government agency would have stepped in and shut them down, with the heads of the company prosecuted. But here we are dealing with a government agency itself. My hat is off to those pre 2008 candidates who were brave enough to stand up for themselves, win in Canadian court recently, and exposed some of the injustice that is going on.

But generally Canada0108, I agree with you and realize lawsuits are not worth the trouble or my time. I am just walked away in complete disgust. I can almost hear the Minister in the background: Who the hell cares about you and what you think, we have millions standing in line to replace you...

Cam

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cam1234 said:
Yes I agree, Minister Kenney's office has repeatedly said we are processing applications on a first come first served basis, this is well documented on this forum by applicants who have written to him (Queencougar and many others), well it is an outright lie.

Funny, if this was a business which had taken money from us for a service, and was only performing the service for some of the customers, a government agency would have stepped in and shut them down, with the heads of the company prosecuted. But here we are dealing with a government agency itself. My hat is off to those pre 2008 candidates who were brave enough to stand up for themselves, win in Canadian court recently, and exposed some of the injustice that is going on.

But generally Canada0108, I agree with you and realize lawsuits are not worth the trouble or my time. I am just walked away in complete disgust. I can almost hear the Minister in the background: Who the hell cares about you and what you think, we have millions standing in line to replace you...

Cam
But this is NOT a business matter.
As a business owner I can call any of my customers who paid to get the service and I can refuse them service with no explanations due, just issue a refund and that's end of story. Because in business (business vs public domain, as separated by SCOTUS ruling here) I am the King and I reserve the right to act arbitrarily , as long as it serves my interests (If I in fact make an error the free market mechanism will take care of the rest by bringing down my business).

But this is a PUBLIC DOMAIN, a public office with public TRUST we are talking about.
What do we, as private Citizens, learn when dealing with injustices like this coming from the highest offices of the land?
We learn that powerful lie and cheat and that's the only way to the top. Whatever we did honestly in past, woe to us, we were stupid, but we will learn some bitter lessons and adapt to these "all is fair game" rules in future... Don't complain when you pay me for service and I just send you on your merry way with a refund - I learned it from the higher ups!

And that's how a Society in general deteriorates....

Perhaps that's what Kenney wants for Canada, if so then we have over 100 countries to replace Canada with.

Again, wish you the best of luck with your future plans, Cam.

xplorin82

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Los Angeles - Feb 2012
Med's Request
28-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
30-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
Congratulations!

mew2k10 said:
Completed Medicals today! Chest X-Ray, blood work, blood Pressure, eye test, pee in a cup, general health questions and family health questions.

Tomorrow sending Right of Permanent Residence Fee along with receipt from Doctor, proving we got physicals, to NYCVO. Doctor sends his stuff to Ottawa and we wait for PPR!

Hope everyone else's cases are moving forward.

Mark

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Medicals complete, paid RPRF?

Good luck to you!

Now the jack-pot lottery drawing starts.

If you "win" you get processed fast and will receive PPR.

If your file number not pulled in a spin, it goes to warehouse to collect more dust.

You will know in few weeks which way it is.

FSW is a lottery, but extremely costly one. You pay thousands and jump through dozens of hoops.
You would fare better if you saved all that money and bought lottery tickets instead.
At least the game would be more honest from the outset.

bahar855

Feb 22, 2011
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Feb 2011, transferred to Ottawa in July 2012
AOR Received.
29 March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Docs
Med's Request
July 15 ,2013 Doc requests: Sep 25,2013
Med's Done....
July 17,2013
Passport Req..
Jan 30, 2014
Does anybody have any idea about Ottawa VO timeline?
It is almost a year that only September 2010 and October 2010 applicants are receiving their medicals and most applicants after October didn't get medical yet. Has any November or December 2010 applicant received medical here?