+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

map786

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
mitali said:
Hi map786,

The message from the VO is self explanatory....somebody (VO) will review your file in the due time. Only thing you can do now is to wait patiently.

All the Best.

Mitali
Thx Mitali

btw do you think that every thing should be normal and PPR call is on the way...?

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Yes map everything is fine. If mitali says so then all good. ;D ;D

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
map786 said:
Thx Mitali

btw do you think that every thing should be normal and PPR call is on the way...?
map....has your RPRF been encashed? LVO has a different mode of working ....If all your paperwork is FOOL PROOF then you can expect to see yourself in the next stage.

Hmmmm....dont trust harry_aussie ;D ;D....he is just exaggerating (just read his post) ....there are many well informed members on this forum....and if you get the same reply from all of them then you know you have been advised well but the final pick is yours ;)

Mitali

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
mitali said:
At your service....SIR ;D

I tried to do my best with the PMs. Hope my friends here would understand.

Life goes on, sometimes turbulent and sometime calm...and Time does not stop for anyone.....

Mitali
Such true words !!

Nice to have3 you back Mitali....don't go hiding again :p

Regards
Nokiadesire

map786

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
mitali said:
map....has your RPRF been encashed? LVO has a different mode of working ....If all your paperwork is FOOL PROOF then you can expect to see yourself in the next stage.

Hmmmm....dont trust harry_aussie ;D ;D....he is just exaggerating (just read his post) ....there are many well informed members on this forum....and if you get the same reply from all of them then you know you have been advised well but the final pick is yours ;)

Mitali
Yes RPRF has already been en-cashed and in September 2011 they asked me to submit schedule A again (as i already submitted the same along with other documents in Oct 2010 when i filed my application).

The only thing that frustrate me is that i did my medical end of July 2011 and Feb 2012 is almost end. As i heard that one have to land before expiry of his / her medical and I have no idea how much time further will it take to complete the whole process. How i can wind up all the things here so quickly? :-[

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
map786 said:
Yes RPRF has already been en-cashed and in September 2011 they asked me to submit schedule A again (as i already submitted the same along with other documents in Oct 2010 when i filed my application).

The only thing that frustrate me is that i did my medical end of July 2011 and Feb 2012 is almost end. As i heard that one have to land before expiry of his / her medical and I have no idea how much time further will it take to complete the whole process. How i can wind up all the things here so quickly? :-[
I am sure you will hear POSITIVE news from LVO soon. And as far as the expiry of Meds is concerned.....one has no control over that...it has to be at the VO's will.

If you have a short time then you will just have to do the landing formalities and come back later (that is just an option, although it might be taxing on the finances).

Hoping for the best for you.

Mitali

map786

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
mitali said:
I am sure you will hear POSITIVE news from LVO soon. And as far as the expiry of Meds is concerned.....one has no control over that...it has to be at the VO's will.

If you have a short time then you will just have to do the landing formalities and come back later (that is just an option, although it might be taxing on the finances).

Hoping for the best for you.

Mitali
Thx Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am definitely on somebody's RADAR..... :eek: :eek: :eek:.....I have been rewarded with 4 negs for the posts that I have made above....... :D :D :D

Happy negging ...I guess ;D ;D

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
I am definitely on somebody's RADAR..... :eek: :eek: :eek:.....I have been rewarded with 4 negs for the posts that I have made above....... :D :D :D

Happy negging ...I guess ;D ;D

Mitali
+1 from my side :-*

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
@ Bhakti and AVSNEH

I believe NDVO has made some changes to their system regarding the addition of Medicals have been recd statement.

Canadestin please confirm: Did you get this info on your Ecas? I have not seen any other applicant after him getting this message on Ecas.....I may be wrong.

Mitali
Nokia ....her eCas was update with MedicalLine...before DM

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Is anyone rec their PPR after 4 months of MEDICALS???? in my case 4 months has already passed still no update of my PPR

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hi friends

Today I have checked my ecase status after 1 week after receiving my PPs.
The address has changed to brampton, ontario, canada.
Im still in india.
Is it normal???

kg