Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Hi people,

My address had disappeared on 24th or 25th December and it reappeared on 6th Jan... Now since 6th I wasn't checking my ECAS very regularly... Today when I saw it closely (just by chance - coz you don't tend to look at every letter of the address specially since you have been seeing the same since 16 months!!), I saw that there is a very small spelling mistake in the address... For the sake of multiple landmarks, we have two landmarks in the address (besides the name of our own residence)... Out of these 2 landmarks, one of them has turned "smeet" instead of "sweet"... I don't know how this magic happened coz we never sent any revision in the address or any doc indicating that even!!

Immediately as I saw this, my husband checked the address typed in the AOR sent to us by NDVO... The AOR has the correct spelling i.e. "sweet"... So IMO I should not worry and no need to get it changed as my understanding is that this is mainly for communication and even if it turns to "smeet" for one landmark, the others stay as they were, including the name of my residence and so finding our house should not be a problem for the postman who routinely visits us!!

But still I thought of writing this in here for two reasons -

1. I wanted people to guess why and how this happened when we haven't sent any such request or indication?
2. Should I go by what I think and not worry to get it corrected (coz it will unnecessarily elongate the further process) since it is not a major mistake and the rest of the things are identifiable and fine?

Thanks a ton,

BhaktiUjjwal
Hey Bhaktiujjwal..
As per my view, if AOR has the right spelling it shouldn't be any problems as such......
Let's see what other's has too say...

God bless
take care
Arun

abaweja

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
AOR Received.
February 2011
Med's Request
14 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012
nokiadesire said:
Hey Arun, KKR & Harjot,

Thanks for the prompt answers
+1 to all of you for that....will give in the coming days as my karma currently stops me ;)

Compiling all your answers, we can assume that....

Most of those couples who are married within 5-6 years without kids and the wife's passports do not have the spouses name in them (It is my guess, check your wife's passports and maybe I am correct this time :p ), get a marriage query.

Regards
Nokiadesire
hey nokiadesire actually you are right my wife continued with her before marriage passport only.......

god bless
regards,
Arun

bahar855

Feb 22, 2011
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Feb 2011, transferred to Ottawa in July 2012
AOR Received.
29 March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Docs
Med's Request
July 15 ,2013 Doc requests: Sep 25,2013
Med's Done....
July 17,2013
Passport Req..
Jan 30, 2014
Buffalo people are again quiet? No news? No update?

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
None :-X

bahar855 said:
Buffalo people are again quiet? No news? No update?

abaweja

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
AOR Received.
February 2011
Med's Request
14 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012
gujcan said:
This is my first message on this thread. I am the silent reader since long.

I RECEIVED MR/PPR/RPRF/PCC through email today. I am FSW2 client.

My time line;
[1] Application received by CIO March 24, 2011
[2] PER issued on April 21,2011
[3] AOR issued on May 11, 2011
[4] Address disappeared on November 18, 2011 & reappeared on next day without any change.
[5] Address disappeared again on JANUARY 06, 2012 and still disappeared with RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE status.
[6] Received email today at 12:13 pm requesting MR/PPR/RPRF/PCC. Email ID: re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

There is no verification call at my current & previous employer. I received MR exactly after 8 months since it was received by CHC, ND.

Wish you all receive the same as soon as possible, who are waiting for long.
Congratulations ...
God bless..
Regards
Arun

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
abaweja said:
hey nokiadesire actually you are right my wife continued with her before marriage passport only.......

god bless
regards,
Arun
;D ;D

Gave you the +1

Regards
Nokiadesire

T

tatleh5

Hello all,
I applied Dec 21 to CIC, and I received a PER MAR 9. It has been almost 13 months from the date of my received application. I'm hesitatnt to contact the London office because last time they told me don't send us repeat application status inquiry. What i'm supposed to do. Shall I contact them again?

T

tatleh5

Congratulation Mycan. I'm in the same boat as you. I have applied Dec 21 and got my PER Mar 9. It hasbeen almost 13 months and ecas still showing received by visa office. Shall i contact the London Visa office?

aliyah

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
thebeast184 said:
hello... and this also goes to all buffalo applicants:

i just sent a case specific enquiry at around 1am this morning, mountain time, and i'm surprised to see a reply on my inbox right away just now.. I asked if there were any corrrespondence sent to me after my PER in March. and told them my correct address and email address.. just to make sure they have it right. and they replied, i qoute, "Nothing has been sent to you."

That's it... but at least I know, i now have a BO file number...

What does that mean?

Thanks..

Aliyah

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Hey Guys,

Today I just came to office and thought that Why GOD is not listening to my prayers.... Is he so busy in giving good news to all my other friends ???
But NO, he is so kind to me.....:) THANK YOU ALMIGHTY !! :D
He had given me a good news on my B'day dated 11th JAN.... Its a present which I never forget in my life.... THANK YOU GOD....
I got my MR/PRPF/PPR/PCCR yesterday from my barrister which she got from New Delhi the day before...
I feel like dancing in a rain...... Thank you all the forum members to give me valuable guidance in my path.....
Now, Today will take an appointment from the doc and will do in a week or two.....

Moderators / Admins... Thank you for all your kind support and updating the SS (NDVO and international) .... Thanking you once again....

nits1930

Star Member
May 8, 2011
canada
aliyah said:
hello... and this also goes to all buffalo applicants:

i just sent a case specific enquiry at around 1am this morning, mountain time, and i'm surprised to see a reply on my inbox right away just now.. I asked if there were any corrrespondence sent to me after my PER in March. and told them my correct address and email address.. just to make sure they have it right. and they replied, i qoute, "Nothing has been sent to you."

That's it... but at least I know, i now have a BO file number...

What does that mean?

Thanks..

Aliyah
Hey,
I got the same kind of BXXXXXX file number (in the subject bar) of the replied e-mail,when I contacted them regarding my file.
So,I think this is 2nd AOR,means another file number created by Buffalo VO.What is ur ECAS status by the way?

Hope to get some gud news soon...
All the Very Best... :)

nits...

Sniper!

Aug 19, 2011
tatleh5 said:
Hello all,
I applied Dec 21 to CIC, and I received a PER MAR 9. It has been almost 13 months from the date of my received application. I'm hesitatnt to contact the London office because last time they told me don't send us repeat application status inquiry. What i'm supposed to do. Shall I contact them again?
Hey i am also in the same page..i have applied feb 2011 and go per on june.my status change into RBVO in november. which was very long..i recently collect a letter from my vo with a B.........# but the letter said that they still have to evaluate my information before they decide to send it in processing..so at the moment i am lost and my status is still in RBVO..

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Praise the Lord...I got my PPR via email from Sydney today 3hrs ago.....

Manny

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AVSNEH said:
Hey Guys,

Today I just came to office and thought that Why GOD is not listening to my prayers.... Is he so busy in giving good news to all my other friends ???
But NO, he is so kind to me.....:) THANK YOU ALMIGHTY !! :D
He had given me a good news on my B'day dated 11th JAN.... Its a present which I never forget in my life.... THANK YOU GOD....
I got my MR/PRPF/PPR/PCCR yesterday from my barrister which she got from New Delhi the day before...
I feel like dancing in a rain...... Thank you all the forum members to give me valuable guidance in my path.....
Now, Today will take an appointment from the doc and will do in a week or two.....

Moderators / Admins... Thank you for all your kind support and updating the SS (NDVO and international) .... Thanking you once again....
AVSNEH......congratulations to you :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dancing in the rain without the umbrella with your loved one.......have always imagined this to be very romantic.... :) :) :) :) :).....Enjoy your moments of joy.

Mitali