+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

gujcan

Jan 12, 2012
This is my first message on this thread. I am the silent reader since long.

I RECEIVED MR/PPR/RPRF/PCC through email today. I am FSW2 client.

My time line;
[1] Application received by CIO March 24, 2011
[2] PER issued on April 21,2011
[3] AOR issued on May 11, 2011
[4] Address disappeared on November 18, 2011 & reappeared on next day without any change.
[5] Address disappeared again on JANUARY 06, 2012 and still disappeared with RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE status.
[6] Received email today at 12:13 pm requesting MR/PPR/RPRF/PCC. Email ID: re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

There is no verification call at my current & previous employer. I received MR exactly after 8 months since it was received by CHC, ND.

Wish you all receive the same as soon as possible, who are waiting for long.

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
gujcan said:

My time line;
[4] Address disappeared on November 18, 2011 & reappeared on next day without any change.
[5] Address disappeared again on December 06, 2011 and still disappeared with RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE status.
[6] Received email today at 12:13 pm requesting MR/PPR/RPRF/PCC. Email ID: re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

There is no verification call at my current & previous employer. I received MR exactly after 8 months since it was received by CHC, ND.

Congrats, gujcan!! Wish you a speedy process ahead :)

rupesh nayak

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Med's Request
17-12-2013
Med's Done....
21-12-2013 Medical result recieved line add in status on 27-12-2013
Passport Req..
18-01-2014 Submitted to NDVO 06-02-2014 Recieved by NDVO 07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014 recieved passport on 22-02-2014
gujcan said:

My time line;
[5] Address disappeared again on December 06, 2011 and still disappeared with RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE status.

Congratulation Dear,

Today's one good news for which we all are waiting, that's come

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Hi people,

My address had disappeared on 24th or 25th December and it reappeared on 6th Jan... Now since 6th I wasn't checking my ECAS very regularly... Today when I saw it closely (just by chance - coz you don't tend to look at every letter of the address specially since you have been seeing the same since 16 months!!), I saw that there is a very small spelling mistake in the address... For the sake of multiple landmarks, we have two landmarks in the address (besides the name of our own residence)... Out of these 2 landmarks, one of them has turned "smeet" instead of "sweet"... I don't know how this magic happened coz we never sent any revision in the address or any doc indicating that even!!

Immediately as I saw this, my husband checked the address typed in the AOR sent to us by NDVO... The AOR has the correct spelling i.e. "sweet"... So IMO I should not worry and no need to get it changed as my understanding is that this is mainly for communication and even if it turns to "smeet" for one landmark, the others stay as they were, including the name of my residence and so finding our house should not be a problem for the postman who routinely visits us!!

But still I thought of writing this in here for two reasons -

1. I wanted people to guess why and how this happened when we haven't sent any such request or indication?
2. Should I go by what I think and not worry to get it corrected (coz it will unnecessarily elongate the further process) since it is not a major mistake and the rest of the things are identifiable and fine?

Thanks a ton,

BhaktiUjjwal

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
hello all!
does anyone on this forum has any experience (personal or someone else) where the applicant has been asked to take another test of IELTS even after getting the PER?
plz let me know if there is any such case.
regards

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
abaweja said:
Hey nokiadesire , yup may be that is the reason that I have asked to submit all the said information... yup happily married for more than 5 years.
But I think my friend canadestin have a better knowledge on my status (as he doubt on whether I have received any query like that)...

God bless
Regards
Arun
kkr.2k6 said:
hi nokiadesire i dont have children i got married on 2009.
hi harjot my application also inprocess since 2 Dec.i got email for interview on 10 jan my interview is on 16 feb.
yours is bit early from mine.they also asked me all the original documents.including the visa application forms.
harjot said:
No i dont have kids. . N i ll be very happy if dey doubt this. . Lol.i m happily married from last 3 years.
Hey Arun, KKR & Harjot,

Thanks for the prompt answers
+1 to all of you for that....will give in the coming days as my karma currently stops me ;)

Compiling all your answers, we can assume that....

Most of those couples who are married within 5-6 years without kids and the wife's passports do not have the spouses name in them (It is my guess, check your wife's passports and maybe I am correct this time :p ), get a marriage query.

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
rupesh nayak said:
Dear canadestine,

Sorry for not posting any massage, but really i'm little bit worried after your post

But now it's fine i will be ready for any incidence.

God is with me and every thing will happen with gods blessing.
Hey Rupesh,

I don't think that you should worry much even if you get an interview call.

Look at it this way.....The visa officer has a doubt and query about your status and background and who better than you to clarify that situation and doubts. ;) :D ;D

For all those people who fear interviews, Please don't be scared.....BE POSITIVE

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Daash said:
Guys i submitted my Re-Meds today............any idea aboutthe timelines?
Hi Daash,

WELCOME BACK.....We missed you in this forum 8) 8)

I am sure you will receive your stamped visas by February ;)

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
gujcan said:

My time line;
[5] Address disappeared again on JANUARY 06, 2012 and still disappeared with RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE status.

CONGRATS GUJCAN 8)

Have you applied directly or through a representative?

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Hi people,

My address had disappeared on 24th or 25th December and it reappeared on 6th Jan... Now since 6th I wasn't checking my ECAS very regularly... Today when I saw it closely (just by chance - coz you don't tend to look at every letter of the address specially since you have been seeing the same since 16 months!!), I saw that there is a very small spelling mistake in the address... For the sake of multiple landmarks, we have two landmarks in the address (besides the name of our own residence)... Out of these 2 landmarks, one of them has turned "smeet" instead of "sweet"... I don't know how this magic happened coz we never sent any revision in the address or any doc indicating that even!!

Immediately as I saw this, my husband checked the address typed in the AOR sent to us by NDVO... The AOR has the correct spelling i.e. "sweet"... So IMO I should not worry and no need to get it changed as my understanding is that this is mainly for communication and even if it turns to "smeet" for one landmark, the others stay as they were, including the name of my residence and so finding our house should not be a problem for the postman who routinely visits us!!

But still I thought of writing this in here for two reasons -

1. I wanted people to guess why and how this happened when we haven't sent any such request or indication?
2. Should I go by what I think and not worry to get it corrected (coz it will unnecessarily elongate the further process) since it is not a major mistake and the rest of the things are identifiable and fine?

Thanks a ton,

BhaktiUjjwal
Hey BhaktiUjjwal,

IMO, there is work happening on your file and you can expect news anyday :)

Regards
Nokiadesire

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ovais said:
hello all!
does anyone on this forum has any experience (personal or someone else) where the applicant has been asked to take another test of IELTS even after getting the PER?
regards
Dear ovais,

This is from CIC web site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

EFFECTIVE December 23, 2010: If you are submitting a language test with your application, the results are now valid for 2 years from the time you took the test, instead of 1 year. This change applies to Federal skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class and Business Class Immigrants (investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people).

If process take longer than 2 years in this case the applicant will be asked to take another IELTS test.

Viktoria

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Viktoria said:
Dear ovais,

This is from CIC web site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

EFFECTIVE December 23, 2010: If you are submitting a language test with your application, the results are now valid for 2 years from the time you took the test, instead of 1 year. This change applies to Federal skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class and Business Class Immigrants (investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people).

If process take longer than 2 years in this case the applicant will be asked to take another IELTS test.

Viktoria
This is rubbish man. I tell you, IELTS exam is not like police clearance or medical request to do again after 2 years if process takes more than 2 years. IELTS is an exam which can never detoriarate. Once written is written. There cant be any mal-function in a language.

We better check on that. May be, IELTS exam results should be valid by the time application reaches VO and can exprire after that. This is what I think. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
satya.

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
ovais said:
hello all!
regards
Hi Ovais,

Please refer to this -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-language.asp

These may help you on your query

It is clearly mentioned that there will be no interview to judge your language ability

NOTE: CIC officers will not hold an interview to assess your language proficiency. CIC will only accept test results from designated language testing agencies.

So IMO, they would want to consider language improvements in your case as the rest of the papers may be in order for visa processing.

(This is purely my opinion and judgement based on my reading ability and understanding capability)

Regards
Nokiadesire