Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
moabbasi said:
Hi people,

I am trying to figure out about my application pkg, so tried sending an email to SW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
However each time I am getting delivery failure notice:

from postmaster @ cic.gc.ca
to xxxxxx<myemailID> @ gmail.com
date Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:46 PM
subject Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
mailed-by ndmz1s1a.cic.gc.ca
hide details 3:46 PM (1 hours ago)
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

SW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Final-Recipient: rfc822;SW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
Action: failed

Is there any other email ID? or why I am getting a failure status? ... any guidelines???

Thanks!

-Shadab

FYI

FSW-Sydney-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
jignesh79 said:
HI,

I received an email in reply to my query regarding status of my application.

Re: File # B*********

Your application has been received by our office and is currently awaiting review by an officer.

Thank you.

CB

Now, my query is what does this mean? Did I clear eligibility review? What is that file number above? If I cleared eligibility review, then why my application is still under review? If they are still doing eligibility review, then what is that file number? I understand they give client id to all who succeed completeness check. Can someone explain this email?
Hi Jignesh,

I think you have already passed your eligibility review. Since your file number is starting from "B", it means that the file has been created. Before creating file numbers, CIC only issues client ID numbers which do not start from "B". So, i think i will say "congrats" to you. Hope you receive your AOR soon.

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - &quot; Decision Made&quot;
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
jignesh79 said:
HI,

Your application has been received by our office and is currently awaiting review by an officer.

Thank you.

CB

Now, my query is what does this mean? Did I clear eligibility review? What is that file number above? If I cleared eligibility review, then why my application is still under review? If they are still doing eligibility review, then what is that file number? I understand they give client id to all who succeed completeness check. Can someone explain this email?
It seems that they have done your eligibility review dude... you will be soon in receipt of your AOR.

Cheers!
Raj.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Hello Everybody I'm back so sorry for the long delay i was in a business trip followed by a 2 weeks vacation which i tried to get my mind free

any way i hear all the good news congratulation to all the people who had received their AOR and which we all receive it soon specially Dr. Alex which i was happy to hear that he is the first from Cairo office and we are waiting for the first from London office and i wish it will be Ahmed saif

many many thanks for canady and everybody who asked about me and i will be here from now on and i will tell you guys if there is any other trips coming soon lol

wayen you doing a great job my friend i really wish you all the luck in this process also my greeting to anil and everybody else

AMro

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Seniors Need Help
I have a question regarding submitting the photograph..
i found the following in EG7 document
photos are required when you submit your application to the CIO in Sydney.
Follow these steps: Step Action
Take the Photo Specifications sheet (found in Appendix B of your visa office checklist) to a photographer.
Ask the photographer to provide you with the number of photos required in Appendix A of the Visa Office specific instructions for yourself and each family member.
On the back of one photo of each person, write the name of the person in the photo and his or her height and eye colour.
Enclose the photos of each person in an envelope and seal the envelope.
Write your name and date of birth on the outside of the envelope.
Staple the envelope to your application form. Be careful not to staple or bend the photos.
and according to New Delhi visa office check list

PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
Supply six (6) photos for each member of your family and yourself. Follow the instructions provided in section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix B: Photo Specifications.
On the back of each photograph, write the name and of birth of the person who appears in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken.
1) Hom many photo do i need to submit is it 6 (VO) + 1 (CIO) = 7 photos

2)Do i need to put all this photos in same cover as mentioned in EG7

Somebody please help me its very urgent

Thanks

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
You need to Put 6 photos of you & your add-on with main CIO application in small envelop . DO not Staple on Photo.

Hope it will help

Regards,

Mayank

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
mayankpandya said:
You need to Put 6 photos of you & your add-on with main CIO application in small envelop . DO not Staple on Photo.

Hope it will help

Regards,

Mayank
Thanks for the info .

In EG7 Document it is mentioned that
On the back of one photo of each person, write the name of the person in the photo and his or her height and eye color.
where as in the Visa office document it is mentioned that

On the back of each photograph, write the name and of birth of the person who appears in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken.

Wot should we write exactly in those photos ? bit confusing...is it like total 7 photos with name of the person and his high colour written on one of the photos and 6 photos with name and date of the phototaken ?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
rilov said:
Seniors Need Help
I have a question regarding submitting the photograph..
i found the following in EG7 document
and according to New Delhi visa office check list

1) Hom many photo do i need to submit is it 6 (VO) + 1 (CIO) = 7 photos

2)Do i need to put all this photos in same cover as mentioned in EG7

Somebody please help me its very urgent

Thanks
Dear rilov,
You must follow both CIO and VO instructions. You need to submit 6 photos. On the back of the photograph of each person, write the name of the person in the photo and his or her height and eye color & D.O.B of the person who appears in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken.
One applicant forgot to write down the date of photo taken & he got his application returned by CIO, so becareful.
Enclose the photos of each person in 1 envelope and seal the envelope & Write your name(principal applicant) and date of birth on the outside of the envelope.
Staple the envelope to your application form (Application for Permanent Residence in Canada)
(IMM 0008-Generic). Be careful not to staple or bend the photos

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
In terms of employment versification do CIC verifies only, that the person is employed in certain organisation, or they do ask about the length of Job and Job descriptions, like when the person joined and what is his resignation date etc...

Guys please share your opinion

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
humsafar said:
In terms of employment versification do CIC verifies only, that the person is employed in certain organisation, or they do ask about the length of Job and Job descriptions, like when the person joined and what is his resignation date etc...

Guys please share your opinion
i think if they are gonna ask they will ask about everything dates and salary and job description but in my opinion i don't think CIC check every single applicant they only check the one they doubt this is my thoughts only

AMro

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
jignesh79 said:
HI,

Thank you.

CB

Dear friend,
I would say congratulations. :D
As far as i know file numbers that begin with "B" should be files that have passed the eligibility.
What are other opinions?

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
kathe said:
FYI

FSW-Sydney-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
this is not correct i have also sent the mail for enquiry of my application but the mail bounce back. please give the corrcet address and oblige. any to help. jignesh79 you can help
badshah bhai

peinggay

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
3152; 3233
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app - 8.5
File Transfer...
15-2-2011
Med's Request
15-3-2011
Med's Done....
21-4-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time...
LANDED..........
January 2012
Hi everybody, I am new in this thread. I also submitted my application post 6/26. I just want to ask jignesh79 how he did the inquiry? Thank you all and I have learned so much from this thread.

jignesh79 said:
HI,

Thank you.

CB

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Badshah bhai said:
this is not correct i have also sent the mail for enquiry of my application but the mail bounce back. please give the corrcet address and oblige. any to help. jignesh79 you can help
badshah bhai
This is the correct one & there is no gap/space before & after @