+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I need some suggestions with this. After I found out that my BD hasn't been encashed as yet I dropped CIC an email and this is reply I got:

Your application has been received by our office, and is currently awaiting review by an officer. You will be contacted by our office upon completion of the assessment of your file.

My application reached them on the 7th of September and the BD expires on the 10th of January. Any idea about why they haven't opened this up as yet? ???

On a positive note though, I am happy that they still have my application and that it will be reviewed soon.... I hope!

Trail Ends

Oct 12, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
03-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
03-02-2011
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2011
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
wenstumped said:
Hey guys,

I need some suggestions with this. After I found out that my BD hasn't been encashed as yet I dropped CIC an email and this is reply I got:

Your application has been received by our office, and is currently awaiting review by an officer. You will be contacted by our office upon completion of the assessment of your file.

My application reached them on the 7th of September and the BD expires on the 10th of January. Any idea about why they haven't opened this up as yet? ???

On a positive note though, I am happy that they still have my application and that it will be reviewed soon.... I hope!
Its must be so frustating... a long wait... for the BD to be encashed.. as your application reached them on 7th sept. But January 10th is still too far... so hopefully you will get positive news soon.
All d best...

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
wenstumped said:
Hey guys,

to me this message reads as follows:

'your application package including BD that is cashed is found complete (completeness review passed, if BD was problem then it would say application returned), and awaiting review by an officer (elibility review not yet passed)'.

no money - no go, remember guys whose application was returned when their CCs could not be charged, so I am confident your BD was already cashed.

so, patience to all of us awating AORs!

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anil04_10 said:
Dear Grasshopper

Your NOC is AOE .... because you category is FSW2 ....... which pertains to AEO.

Cheers, Anil
Sooooorrryyyyy!!! That was my mistake...I have changed it back to FSW1. NOC is 1122.. Please update now.

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
Hi All,

I have been given to understand that my file is under review and CIC would update us in due course.

Any one who has got similar reply from CIC office?

Thanks

Pradeep

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Dear westwards

Thanks for the positive message! I really hope it works out this time. I will keep my fingers crossed for all of us on this thread. Keep up the positive spirit :)

westwards said:
Hi Mahek286

Welcome to the forum.
Obviously it's a good sign. But it depends what is your definition of "Good". I think it's a encouriging-good and not "Woohoo"-good sign, as you would do once you get your medical requests. Rejections can happen at any stage.

CCs get charged only once you have passed the completeness check and a basic review of your application. The initial review
is not exhaustive but just to check if there are no visible descrepencies in your applications like job duties should relate to your NOC code or (as in your case) your job offer somewhat relate to your NOC & PG education , points tally and stuff. There is one ND VO case who applied on August 16th and got his rejection on August 24th. The reason mentioned on the ND spreadsheet is JOB DUTIES, which means they didn't match. His BD was not charged. I don't think CIO guys would charge your CC just on the completenss check and then return the application in a fortnight because you don't comply to the job/education requirements.

If the time gap between your application and CC charge is worrying you (as 6 days in your case),then it is totally unwarranted.
If you check post 26 june spreadsheet that we have here, you would notice the time gap squeezing for September & October applicants. The applicants in July got their BD encashed in September (TG- apprx 8 weeks). This came down to 4-6 weeks for August applicants and for September and October applicants it varies from 1-2 weeks. Thus, the time gap has got very little to do with the profile of the applicant.

As per the details you have given, I think your's a straight-forward case. Since yOu are on a PG work permit and with the job offer from your current employer, which , I presume is related to your education... you are gonna stay there !!!

Best of Luck !! :) :)

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Coffee said:
to me this message reads as follows:

'your application package including BD that is cashed is found complete (completeness review passed, if BD was problem then it would say application returned), and awaiting review by an officer (elibility review not yet passed)'.

no money - no go, remember guys whose application was returned when their CCs could not be charged, so I am confident your BD was already cashed.

so, patience to all of us awating AORs!

Totally agree with your opinion, dear Coffee.

J

jolly404

Hey folks!
today i checked CC acoount and found visa VISA PURCHASE IMMIGRATION CANADA FSW SYDNEY NS in process does that mean that my application was accepted?
I mean i was forsure that my file would be returned coz i had missed some documents as per VO checklist and even had requested the courier to return it back but all my effort was not successful just hoping for the best and preparingfor the worst i was preparingmyselftoget the file returned.
BUt here in this forum some ofthe folks have said if ur CC or BD is encashed then ur fileisin further processing.HOW TRUE IS THIS?

PLZ plz folks share ur experience and experts thoughts.

JOlly.

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jolly404 said:
Hey folks!
today i checked CC acoount and found visa VISA PURCHASE IMMIGRATION CANADA FSW SYDNEY NS in process does that mean that my application was accepted?
I mean i was forsure that my file would be returned coz i had missed some documents as per VO checklist and even had requested the courier to return it back but all my effort was not successful just hoping for the best and preparingfor the worst i was preparingmyselftoget the file returned.
BUt here in this forum some ofthe folks have said if ur CC or BD is encashed then ur fileisin further processing.HOW TRUE IS THIS?

JOlly.
Not true at all anymore unfortunately. They now remove the payment form and process the payment in the next batch that of processing they do. You may be charged before your form has been found eligible.

J

jolly404

CanadaJimmy said:
Not true at all anymore unfortunately. They now remove the payment form and process the payment in the next batch that of processing they do. You may be charged before your form has been found eligible.
Thank you canadajimmy for ur quick reply.
Anyway lets hope for the best.
I have already prepared all the documents that was missing hopefully by 2 weeks time hoping to get the file back and resend it if everything goes well.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the support trail-ends. Coffee and Canady: I soooooo hope you guys are right!!!

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
jolly404 said:
Hey folks!

JOlly.
when did that happen? check with your bank if charge was already made then it is no more in processing stage but rather already an actual charge. I read one forumer from London VO who was asked to supply certain doc from VO checklist that he missed AFTER his CC was charged.

so, if your account was debited for FSW fees (to be confirmed by your bank, or another most recent statement), then I believe your file was found to be complete (from experience of London forumer) and has chances of being advanced to the eligibility review.

CanadaJimmy, when was the new rule of charge (irrespective of integrity/completeness of the application package) introduced that you mention in your recent post?

J

jolly404

It was yesterday, on the thanks givingday. This is the bank information for it will take a day to have the bank display that the withdrawl is complete so waiting thro the day to show up the complete process.
Just enthusiastic that cic has accepted my file or not? since it was the single document i missed as per VO checklist.Hope that goes ok and would be requested by VO any other time.

Thank you buddy for ur concern and sahring ur opinions.
Coffee said:
when did that happen? check with your bank if charge was already made then it is no more in processing stage but rather already an actual charge. I read one forumer from London VO who was asked to supply certain doc from VO checklist that he missed AFTER his CC was charged.

so, if your account was debited for FSW fees (to be confirmed by your bank, or another most recent statement), then I believe your file was found to be complete (from experience of London forumer) and has chances of being advanced to the eligibility review.

CanadaJimmy, when was the new rule of charge (irrespective of integrity/completeness of the application package) introduced that you mention in your recent post?

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coffee said:
No idea, but that specific point of them removing the payment and processing it separately has been mentioned a couple of times by people with contacts to CIC.

I'm sure there have been cases where people have been charged, only to have their apps returned with a refund in this very thread, though I could be mistaken.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
CanadaJimmy said:
No idea, but that specific point of them removing the payment and processing it separately has been mentioned a couple of times by people with contacts to CIC.

I'm sure there have been cases where people have been charged, only to have their apps returned with a refund in this very thread, though I could be mistaken.
can you please share with a reference to instance when file was returned AFTER money were taken by CIC?

I am not aware of a single case so far throughout this forum when this happened, this will be new to me. I am hopeful that money charge is a an indication of completeness of the application, so that it can be further sent into next stage of processing being eligibility.

with your case, jolly404, if you see your bank reporting successful withdrawal by CIC, I am confident your package proceeds into eligibility review stage. this is the understanding I gained from information in this and other threads on post 26 June 2010 process.

I am not trying to give you hope, but rather sharing my knowledge. due to large number of posts I cannot locate one post by forumer from London VO who was requested to supply document he omitted to include with the original submission. I guess CIC deem your package as complete once money charged even if certain document was overlooked by them (I don't know which document regulates this, other than non-documentary common sense ;D).

regards,