+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The information that I provide is ONLY MY OPINION a and NO ONE BOUND IS TO FOLLOW IT. I am honest in trying to help by doing some research which sometimes include "Copy and Paste" of GOOGLE stuff.......I may be wrong or misguided at times as I a human too ??? I urge all members to do their own research and make an educated decision.

I am SORRY, if somebody has been MISGUIDED by my responses.....not intentional at all and I sincerely hope has not damaged anybody's Processing . :(

I am not trying to defend myself but just trying to point out my own errors :

The sentence should have read "Just want to add that all Meds are "NOT" received by Ottawa centre" as I was making a point with reference to Re Meds which are sent to Ottawa for Medical opinion (I read somewhere...have no proofs saved ???) I was also aware that the Meds are send to REGIONAL MEDICAL OFFICES (RMO) but did not make a reference here.....I was FULLY aware as I had this discussion sometime back with YUKON and he had very politely informed me about RMO. I will post it once I find it.

When I gave the reference of QORAX, I knew he was referring to a Re-Med case and it was relevant for my response which had an example of Re Med.

I think Sonu ALSO wanted to know if Ecas is updated in case of a Re-Med.

CANADESTIN, I am quoting your response as it is worth quoting... :) Nice to see that you have made changes (deletions and additions) to your earlier original post ;D .....I was actually blankly staring at it (original post) for quite sometime dumbfounded absolutely speechless :eek: :eek:

mitali said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]IMO[/size][/size], "Medical Received line" on Ecas means that Meds are okay.

Lets assume a case with a request for Re Meds. In this case the DMP sends the results to Ottawa and upon investigation if VO is not satisfied, then issues a RE-MED and there is no indication on Ecas. But when VO is satisfied with the results the "Med Received line" is updated on Ecas.

The link below has similar views by QORAX:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html;msg1149863#msg1149863

Mitali

NB: Just want to add that all Meds are received by Ottawa centre.
canadestin said:
DMP doesnt send med. report to Ottawa...they send it to respective VO/CIC Medical Office....

All about Medicals.
Medical Reports are sent to CIC Medical Office by DMP

And address of CIC Medical office in INDIA is : (same premises of High Commision)

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-01.asp

New Delhi
Overseas Health Management Services
High Commission of Canada / Haut-commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021, India
Fax: +91 11 41782020

Procedure: Using the results

The examining physician sends the completed IMM 1017E, IMM 5419E and other reports to the appropriate CIC immigration medical office. After completing the immigration medical assessment, the CIC medical officer will send to the visa office a Medical Notification IMM 5365B that contains the results of the examination. This may be done either by fax, e-mail or electronically through CAIPS

Source /Proof /Link for the above medical procedure

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op15-eng.pdf

Louise VO is Berlin....and if Med. Reports are supposed to be send to ottawa,,then where was the need for berlin VO to send her med.report to London ? they can send it directly to Ottawa...?

Regarding Indication of Re-Med on eCAS....even there is no indication of "VO..ELIGIBILTY REVIEW COMPLETE" ...directly from RBVO we see status change to IN PROCES.

Lastly one can check The diagram which explains each step in the application process. in CIC website...Find the link below.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

It is clearly mentioned in the diagram: (After IN PROCESS)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

U have quoted abt Qorax...i dont knw much abt him... i feel u havent understood what exactly he meant or what cases he explained.

"NB: Just want to add that all Meds are received by Ottawa centre"....any proof?

I have read the post/thread of Qorax...i understand that he was talking abt Re-Med/Second Med which are sent to Ottawa....even that need proof.
You have a GOOD NIGHT Canadestin :)

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
The information that I provide is ONLY MY OPINION a and NO ONE BOUND TO FOLLOW IT. I am honest in trying to help by doing some research which sometimes include "Copy and Paste" of GOOGLE stuff.......I may be wrong or misguided at times as I a human too ??? I urge all members to do their own research and make an educated decision.

I am SORRY, if somebody has been MISGUIDED by my responses.....not intentional at all and I sincerely hope has not damaged anybody's Processing . :(

I am not trying to defend myself but just trying to point out my own errors :

The sentence should have read "Just want to add that all Meds are "NOT" received by Ottawa centre" as I was making a point with reference to Re Meds which are sent to Ottawa for Medical opinion (I read somewhere...have no proofs saved ???) I was also aware that the Meds are send to REGIONAL MEDICAL OFFICES (RMO) but did not make a reference here.....I was FULLY aware as I had this discussion sometime back with YUKON and he had very politely informed me about RMO. I will post it once I find it.

When I gave the reference of QORAX, I knew he was referring to a Re-Med case and it was relevant for my response which had an example of Re Med.

I think Sonu ALSO wanted to know if Ecas is updated in case of a Re-Med.

CANADESTIN, I am quoting your response as it is worth quoting... :) Nice to see that you have made changes (deletions and additions) to your earlier original post ;D .....I was actually blankly staring at it (original post) for quite sometime dumbfounded absolutely speechless :eek: :eek:

You have a GOOD NIGHT Canadestin :)

Mitali

Yes, I added more Information....n deleted some ..which i felt was not worth(it was more like personal attack).

This is what I call...........Sarcasm

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
Yes, I added more Information....n deleted some ..which i felt was not worth(it was more like personal attack).
Yes, I appreciate your confession (personal attack) and understanding ....not many people have hearts as big as you. :)

Mitali

NB: My karma is preventing to give you a +1...you will get one in due time....will NOT BLOCK it for any reasons

NB: After reading the INCLUSION in your post.SARCASM...of course NOT....I was truly appreciating the research that went into your post....Please dont misunderstand me...
:( :(

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Yes, I appreciate your confession (personal attack) and understanding ....not many people have hearts as big as you. :)
Mitali

NB: My karma is preventing to give you a +1...you will get one in due time....will NOT BLOCK it for any reasons

NB: After reading the INCLUSION in your post.SARCASM...of course NOT....I was truly appreciating the research that went into your post....Please dont misunderstand me...
...... :).......... i am done wid medicals...lets see wat the report says...Big Heart or a Normal Heart :)

mpatel6

Dec 29, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER - 1st Feb'11, 2nd AOR - waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi Team,

After long time i am posting on forums about my application. After waiting more than a year, i got status change before few day. My Ecas status change to 'In process' with additional line saying ' we have started processing on 2nd December'.

Before few times back, when people use to get in process status, most of them got medicals. Is it the same scene going or anything changed?

Can anyone tell me , should i expect medicals now or more status changes will come before CHC send me medica request?

Thanks
Milan Patel

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:

Mitali

ur understood by many members/buddies/fans.....it shudnt matter if i misunderstood u.

BTW...u knw wat.whenever we have this kind of debate...ur buddies/fans give me neg...so... :)

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
canadestin said:
@ Paramvir

wat abt ur eCAS?.....medicals line added?
Medical reports were delivered on 26th November and RPRF DD encashed on 2nd Dec but meds line has not been added yet....

Param

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paramvir said:
Medical reports were delivered on 26th November and RPRF DD encashed on 2nd Dec but meds line has not been added yet....

Param
wat do u think....y NDVO is taking so much time to type a single line? :p

my med were delivered on 3 dec..RPRF notyet encashed :'(

after reading the Medical Procedure....i understand that...MedicalReceived Line is added after CIC Medical Office send the result to VO...but it doesnt mean we should worry if addition of line is delayed...and once it is added in eCas it doesnt mean that Medicals are OK...the line is added by VO...just to inform that they received Medicals Results from CIC MO...if additional test required they will contact Us.

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
canadestin said:
wat do u think....y NDVO is taking so much time to type a single line? :p

my med were delivered on 3 dec..RPRF notyet encashed :'(
Recently NDVO was taking only 3 weeks from receiving meds to stamping visa (DM)....Sara and Samvats are examples.... Can't say why they suddenly slowed with Christmas around the corner..

Param

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
...... :).......... i am done wid medicals...lets see wat the report says...Big Heart or a Normal Heart :)
[size=10pt]How about having a BIG and NORMAL HEART[/size] :)

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
ur understood by many members/buddies/fans.....it shudnt matter if i misunderstood u.

BTW...u knw wat.whenever we have this kind of debate...ur buddies/fans give me neg...so... :)
Heyyyyyyyyy....you got a +1 too :D :D (happy for you :D yayyyyyy) and will get another one from me but on the other hand I got NOTHING.....no complains ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paramvir said:
Recently NDVO was taking only 3 weeks from receiving meds to stamping visa (DM)....Sara and Samvats are examples.... Can't say why they suddenly slowed with Christmas around the corner..

Param
Sara Medicals Reached NDVO on 14 Nov....and Medical Line added on 4 Dec....after 20 days.

ur Medicals reached on 26 Nov....19 days over....Hopefully tommorow or by Sunday u can expect the Medical Line...Inshallah....and also DM on same day...like Samvats :)