13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cay_sha said:
Hi Everyone :)

I called CIO last week. I wanted to make sure that our application actually received CIO - it was sent by our immigration consultant and she told us, that she had sent it 21st August and CIO reveived it the next day (it was sent from Missisauga by courier). When i called them frst time, some guy told me that currently it may take 33 weeks to get the first information and that he cannot tell me anything about my file. The second call to CIO looked totaly different. I told to the nice lady that our consultant could not tell us the truth and i would like to make sure tah CIO has my application. She checked and told me that CIO has it, but they received my application OCTOBER 7th! :eek: How is that possible? I contacted my consultant - she sent mi by e-mail confrmation of sending the application on August 21st. I don't really know what is going on. She paid our fees by BD - she won't check when it was encashed (this kind of services is not mentioned in our agreement).

Will see, if they tell me anything - i'm a little bit confused rigth now :(
Anyway - maybe you guys have any idea why those dates are so far away from each other?
My first guess is that your consultant made an error and simply didn't mail the application until the end of September.

I also find it bad that they can't/won't tell you if the banker's draft they wrote is cashed. This probably only involves one phone call to their bank, so just seems like laziness to me.

I am been gaining an inherent mistrust of anything consultants say or do for quite some time now, and your experiences only re-inforce my opinion! :)

Best of luck, hope you get some clear information soon.

Wayne.

Uncertain

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
AOR Received.
23/11/2010 (PER) , 17/02/2011 (AOR)
Med's Request
06/04/2011
Med's Done....
24/04/2011
Passport Req..
06/04/2011, RPRF encashed on 11/05/2011 & Decision made on 05/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
31/05/2011
Victory said:
Actually as my knowledge & information, just only first AOR issued by CIC, it will show that your document is eligilbility & it will be transfer to VO office.

Then VO office will just review and you can support your document is have anything change & do step like: MDR, PPR and issue visa.

It is the reason why time in CIC with application after June, 26 is longer than before. CIC share work with VO, they check document carefully than before, to make sure that the time will be shorter than.

I check some my friends who apply before June,26. Normally, after 1 or 2 weeks after encash they will have first AOR. but the second AOR is take more long time because VO have to check their document.

It just my opinion. Is that may be not right.

P/S: Unsertain & EnvioZA,
My landing is also Toronto. Hope will be make friend & have to chance meet each other in there :)
Sure my friend.

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
Hi Anyone from September applications? Any AOR received?

Thx

Pradeep

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Cam1234 said:
Hello everyone:

After hearing some board members discussing meeting each other, I thought I would re-post my message from a few weeks ago:

In the spirit of helping one another, I would like to create a group. Those of us who are lucky enough to get the PR Visa (and I pray that I am in that group), will face a challenging time initially after landing. There will be legal matters to take care of, employment matters, housing matters, etc. If we can form a group that meets on a regular basis in Canada, we can share our experiences and knowledge and help each other.

I am hoping to get to the Toronto region, if there are others going there who would like to take part in this gathering, please in-box me (send a private message) your emails. I am creating a list to contact everyone. Most of us here have applied around the same time and will hopefully get our landing papers together... it only makes sense to meet once we are there to help each other...
I realize we are months away from landing, but by starting early I hope to put together a big group... we are already over ten people.

United we stand :)

I will post this message every now and then as the months go by for others who are interested to join. I hope some of you find value in what I am proposing.

Take care and God Bless,
Cam
Count on Me Cam. I remember readin your post. Thanks for reminding again.
I sure wanna meet.

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Paddy78 said:
Hi Anyone from September applications? Any AOR received?

Thx

Pradeep
Calm down friend..

Now just around August, 5.

Sep waiting next week for start, I think that. :D :p :p

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
For all those who have received your AOR....i would recommend that you guys should start on your job search...

www.jobbank.gc.ca/Intro-eng.aspx

Just feel really motivated for you guys !!

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
Fighter said:
Wow.congrats!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi Victory,

Sorry friend...I was little busy in my office....I have gone through most of the comments and queries after my post...let's see how much info I can provide to all of you...

My details are below:

NOC Code: 1122
Application Received by CIO: 5th August [PAUL]
BD Enchased: 9th September 2010
AOR received date: 23rd November 2010, by email (FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca).
[In the email, they just provide a file number and UCI number (though I am unknown about UCI number) and inform me that "Your application will be forwarded to the visa office for further processing."]

I really thanks to all of you guys...I think this month CIO will issue AOR for the applicantions reached in August in CIO.....

Please let me know if anyone wants to know anything more regarding this.

...Fighter

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Cam1234 said:
Hello everyone:

After hearing some board members discussing meeting each other, I thought I would re-post my message from a few weeks ago:

In the spirit of helping one another, I would like to create a group. Those of us who are lucky enough to get the PR Visa (and I pray that I am in that group), will face a challenging time initially after landing. There will be legal matters to take care of, employment matters, housing matters, etc. If we can form a group that meets on a regular basis in Canada, we can share our experiences and knowledge and help each other.

I am hoping to get to the Toronto region, if there are others going there who would like to take part in this gathering, please in-box me (send a private message) your emails. I am creating a list to contact everyone. Most of us here have applied around the same time and will hopefully get our landing papers together... it only makes sense to meet once we are there to help each other...
I realize we are months away from landing, but by starting early I hope to put together a big group... we are already over ten people.

United we stand :)

I will post this message every now and then as the months go by for others who are interested to join. I hope some of you find value in what I am proposing.

Take care and God Bless,
Cam
Hey Cam...

Count me in the group. I'll PM you my email ID.

Thanks.. Raj.

rfpa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
25/05/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
20/06/2011
Med's Done....
06/07/2011
Passport Req..
12/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/2011
LANDED..........
In June 28, 2012
Hi guys!

I'm joining the group. :) My name is Ricardo Almeida and I'm from Portugal. I sent my application on November 11th and I'm still waiting to know if it was received by CIO. It left Portugal on the 13th. I'm getting worried...

Category........: FSW (after 26th June)
Visa Office......: Paris
NOC Code......: 4151 (Psychologists)
App. Filed.......: 11-11-2010
Application Received by CIO: Waiting
AOR Received.: Waiting
IELTS Request: Original sending
File Transfer...: Waiting
Med's Request: Waiting
Med's Done....: Waiting
Passport Req..: Waiting
VISA ISSUED...: Waiting
LANDED..........: Waiting

khai

Aug 6, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
08-12-2010/17-03-2011
IELTS Request
GT IELTS request: January 21, 2011
File Transfer...
13-04-2011
Med's Request
03-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
CONGRATULATIONS to those who received their AOR's.. :D I'm sure there are alot more coming.. :)

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
Uncertain said:
Hi friends!
Today I received the unexpected AOR dated November 23. Congratulations to all who have received AORs and best of luck to those who are waiting for AOR.

Congrats!!

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Hi All - Just for reference, samples of both the previous 1st AOR and the current AOR have been posted below. Cheers

On and after 26 June 2010 AOR Sample

Dear XXX

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. These instructions specify that only applicants who have experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

( ) Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

( ) Arranged Employment in Canada
Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp#factor5

Your application will be forwarded to the visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office. Your reference number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

( ) This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated XXXXXX in the amount of XXXXXXX Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is XXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

( ) This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of XXXXX Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXX ). Your receipt number is XXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refund

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

Pre 26 June 2010 1st AOR Sample

Dear Sir

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment, applicants who are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student, or applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application is being recommended to the visa office for a final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

( ) Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008.

( ) Arranged Employment in Canada
Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp#factor5

( ) Legal residence in Canada as a Temporary Foreign Worker or Legal residence in Canada as an International Student for at least 1 year immediately preceding the date of application.

You are therefore requested to submit a complete application to the XXXXXXXX visa office.

Any future correspondence should be sent to this visa office. Your reference number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

( ) This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated XXXX in the amount of XXXX Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is XXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

( ) This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form (Imm5620) authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of XXXXX Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXX). Your receipt number is XXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Submitting your Complete Application
Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp to download the Federal Skilled Worker guide and application forms.

Your complete application must consist of the following:
• A copy of this letter with the reference number above
• Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]
• Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
• Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
• Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (if applicable)
• Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]
• You must submit all documents required by the visa office. Visa office-specific forms and a list of all supporting documents required by the visa office are available at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

When submitting your complete application to the visa office, you must advise them of any changes in your application (e.g. birth of a child, marriage, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are.

NOTE:
Until the visa office has received your completed application, it will not accept, respond to, or attach to your file any interim correspondence, EXCEPT:
• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change of immigration representative;
• Request for withdrawal of your application and refund of fees;

The Federal Skilled Worker application kit states (page 18), “Consult the Visa Office specific requirements now to determine what documents you will need to provide once your application is recommended for processing at a Visa Office. If you are not prepared to submit full documentation to the Visa Office within 120 days do not apply now. Visa Offices are strictly enforcing the 120 day rule and will not provide extensions.”

Note: Once the 120 days has elapsed, a final eligibility of determination will be made based on the information on file. A negative determination of eligibility for processing is final and will result in the closure of your file. Documents must be submitted in a SINGLE package.

Once the visa office has received your complete application, it will send you an acknowledgement of receipt letter which will inform you of the next steps in the review of your application.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Going to Canada portal (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If you live in India, China or the Philippines, you can access information on free in-person assistance at http://ciip.accc.ca

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Temasek said:
Hi All - Just for reference, samples of both the previous 1st AOR and the current AOR have been posted below. Cheers

On and after 26 June 2010 AOR Sample

Dear XXX

Thanks man alot, that is what i was searching for:

New AOR:
"your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing"

Old AOR:
"your application is being recommended to the visa office for a final determination of eligibility for processing"

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Gr8 job Temasek!

So it means final eligibility review/background check has being done by the CIO... Now visa office has to issue Medicals straight-a-way.

Cheers!... Raj.

IRG

Oct 7, 2010
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all originals
AOR Received.
PER - 24 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
ECAS - RBVO 3 March 2011, In Process - 4 Oct 2011
Med's Request
11 Oct 2011, Med Forms Reissued 24 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Signed by DMP-28 Apr 2012, Sent to LVO-14 May 2012, Delivered to LVO 18 May12, ECAS line added-18 June 12
Passport Req..
4 JUL 2012, Passports sent 20 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Aug 2012, COPR recieved 23 Aug 2012 (visa exempt)
Temasek,

That's brilliant thanks very much :-* :-* :-* This will speed up the process for sure :) :) :)